GOP wins

thereisnospoon

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2010
mid south
Hey fellow GOP er's and conservatives.
Let's not gloat.
Our side has lots of work to do. Our side has to accomplish things that will make the country a better place to live.,
Two years. That's all the GOP majority has.
Failure to move the nation forward will put the dems back in the plus side.
A win is a win. But let's forget the victory dance and the neener neener crap.
We're better than that.

After listening to the Democrats constantly telling conservatives how irrelevant they are for the past two years, I think there's room for a little gloating. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in it for a while.

After listening to the Democrats constantly telling conservatives how irrelevant they are for the past two years, I think there's room for a little gloating. They deserve to have their noses rubbed in it for a while.
Ok...Then let's be classy about it.

Let's not gloat.
Our side has lots of work to do. Our side has to accomplish things that will make the country a better place to live.,
We're better than that.
I DO wonder what Republicans intend to do, other than obstruct Obama.

Right! I don't like being told how to feel or act as long as the Rules and Guidelines are being observed.

How about that Alaska Senate race. 73 reporting with Sullivan ( Red ) at 49 and Begich ( Blue ) at 45.

Oregon and D.C. making marijuana legal. As if everyone who wanted pot couldn't get it. :lol:

Wait, you HAVE to be mistaken. The left has been telling us for years that the GOP is dead, that they will be relegated to permanent minority status. They can't be wrong can they?

Wait, you HAVE to be mistaken. The left has been telling us for years that the GOP is dead, that they will be relegated to permanent minority status. They can't be wrong can they?

We'll see how Barry spins it all later today. lol

President Obama will face the press: He'll host a press conference later today, following his party's terrible election yesterday.

The press conference, which is customary after an election, was announced by White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Twitter.

"This afternoon, POTUS will convene a White House news conference. Details later this morning," says Earnest.

Obama to Face the Press The Weekly Standard

Let's not gloat.
We're better than that.

Obstructing Obama should be job #1

President Obama will face the press: He'll host a press conference later today, following his party's terrible election yesterday.

The press conference, which is customary after an election, was announced by White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Twitter.

"This afternoon, POTUS will convene a White House news conference. Details later this morning," says Earnest.

I don't know what oba will say, but I guarantee you that the media will claim racism.

And unless I am mistaken.....24 new RED governor seats??? :thup:

Let's not gloat.
We're better than that.

This is exactly why Republicans can't govern, and why educated persons do not vote for them.

I don't know what oba will say, but I guarantee you that the media will claim racism.

Glad Mia Love and Tim Scott, won their battles. Prolly really upsets Barry.

America Wins!

America is a right-center country, founded in Liberty, and adores free enterprise and entrepreneurship!

"You didn't build that!" is a foreign language

It looks like the GOP will end up with 54 Senate seats when Virginia, (likely Dem) Alaska and Lousiana are settled.

Agreed AA. The obama spin machine is likely busy looking for the silk purse in all this.

Biden did say Monday that if the GOP did win the Senate that they would HAVE to compromise with POTUS.
The way I see it is that now, POTUS will have to compromise with Congress.
Does anyone have a number for House seats gained. I'm seeing around 16.

Let's not gloat.
We're better than that.
The GOP fucked it up last time, they'll fuck it up this time too.

Republican and Democrat: two cheeks of the same but.

It looks like the GOP will end up with 54 Senate seats when Virginia, (likely Dem) Alaska and Lousiana are settled.

Agreed AA. The obama spin machine is likely busy looking for the silk purse in all this.

Biden did say Monday that if the GOP did win the Senate that they would HAVE to compromise with POTUS.

Eleven. :D :thup:

Man, Barry and his policies sure came home to roost last night. He cooked his own goose.

In a near-sweep of yesterday’s midterm elections, Republicans shifted the balance of power in the U.S. Senate, gaining at least seven seats, widened their majority in the House by at least 11 seats and defeated Democrats in 24 governor’s races.

2014 GOP Wins Senate Adds to House Grabs Governorships

Let's not gloat.
We're better than that.

This is exactly why Republicans can't govern, and why educated persons do not vote for them.

Ignorant garbage. The house and senate aren't supposed to govern.

13 is what I heard a few minutes ago on Fox (the only one that can be trusted).

Forum List

Back