GOP wins

It looks like the GOP will end up with 54 Senate seats when Virginia, (likely Dem) Alaska and Lousiana are settled.

Agreed AA. The obama spin machine is likely busy looking for the silk purse in all this.

Biden did say Monday that if the GOP did win the Senate that they would HAVE to compromise with POTUS.
The way I see it is that now, POTUS will have to compromise with Congress.
Does anyone have a number for House seats gained. I'm seeing around 16.
13 is what I heard a few minutes ago on Fox (the only one that can be trusted).
I saw "between 14 and 18". Damned if I remember where.

Hey fellow GOP er's and conservatives.
Let's not gloat.
Our side has lots of work to do. Our side has to accomplish things that will make the country a better place to live.,
Two years. That's all the GOP majority has.
Failure to move the nation forward will put the dems back in the plus side.
A win is a win. But let's forget the victory dance and the neener neener crap.
We're better than that.
I DO wonder what Republicans intend to do, other than obstruct Obama.
why do you people think that Obama is some kind of King? He is NOT the only person to set goals and a path for this country.

If they pass bills like a budget, and tighten our borders and a host of other issues that need the attention ...that is called leading. If Obama does not like the content of the bills, he is free to veto them. However, in no way does that mean that the GOP is obstructing Obama.

In fact, it will be the other way around.

Hey fellow GOP er's and conservatives.
Let's not gloat.
Our side has lots of work to do. Our side has to accomplish things that will make the country a better place to live.,
Two years. That's all the GOP majority has.
Failure to move the nation forward will put the dems back in the plus side.
A win is a win. But let's forget the victory dance and the neener neener crap.
We're better than that.
The GOP fucked it up last time, they'll fuck it up this time too.

Republican and Democrat: two cheeks of the same but.
I think this is likely close to the truth.

Wait, you HAVE to be mistaken. The left has been telling us for years that the GOP is dead, that they will be relegated to permanent minority status. They can't be wrong can they?

We'll see how Barry spins it all later today. lol

President Obama will face the press: He'll host a press conference later today, following his party's terrible election yesterday.

The press conference, which is customary after an election, was announced by White House press secretary Josh Earnest on Twitter.

"This afternoon, POTUS will convene a White House news conference. Details later this morning," says Earnest.

Obama to Face the Press The Weekly Standard

I don't know what oba will say, but I guarantee you that the media will claim racism.
The media is currently giving Obama as many softballs as he is willing to field. A few of them have even managed to ask a question in such a way as to apologize for the poor voting of the American people.

He's [Obama] conducting court right now and being given a chance to articulate his position that a Republican would never be given.

Forum List

Back