GOP vs Trump

The GOP was highjacked by liberals years ago and now they see their little party about to come to an end. They're in full panic mode as they see the train coming and can't get off the track.

The GOP was highjacked by liberals years ago and now they see their little party about to come to an end. They're in full panic mode as they see the train coming and can't get off the track.
Is it liberals or is it something else? I mean its odd you got RINO'S,Neo Cons,etc in the GOP Trump seems to be a Nationalistic,American Worker First,Pro Borders,Fair trade etc...he truly reminds me of the GOP of the 50's.

Is it liberals or is it something else? I mean its odd you got RINO'S,Neo Cons,etc in the GOP Trump seems to be a Nationalistic,American Worker First,Pro Borders,Fair trade etc...he truly reminds me of the GOP of the 50's.
Liberals are many things. One of those things is deceptive. They pose as conservatives to get elected, then do the work of the left. Case in point, 2014 mid-term election.

The establishment GOP wants Hillary and yet libs everywhere think the GOP is evil.

Yes SJ that light you see isn't the end of the tunnel....It's the Hillary train coming to run you down

Liberals are many things. One of those things is deceptive. They pose as conservatives to get elected, then do the work of the left. Case in point, 2014 mid-term election.
What do you make of Trumps kind of conservatism? Its part tough on immigration,trade etc that hurts the US and part compassion for workers,the poor etc. It really reminds me of Eisenhower's GOP that was pro union and pro working class.

"Addressing a luncheon of Republican governors and donors in Washington on Feb. 19, he warned that Donald J. Trump’s increasingly likely nomination would be catastrophic, dooming the party in November."

True.

Anybody who is tuned into the political arena fully understands that the GOP ain't zactly the favorite party of the NY Times. Therefore it's in the Times' best interest to try to give the impression of a split in the republican party in order to try to subdue the turnout. When you understand that both the NY Times and the Wash. Post are and have always been in the pocket of the democrat party it gives some perspective on the editorials. It should be noted that there are virtually no editorials questioning whether the DNC stacked the deck (Hillary won six coin tosses in a row?) in favor of Hillary at the Iowa caucus.

He reminds me of Italy in the 20s.

deockiaybq1n72did8km.jpeg

HRC won 6 of 13, whitehall. Thank you for giving the USMB Experience correct you yet again.

He reminds me of Italy in the 20s.

deockiaybq1n72did8km.jpeg
You say that like its a bad thing.Care to share some kind of parallels between Mussolini and Trump or just whining out your ass again?

What do you make of Trumps kind of conservatism? Its part tough on immigration,trade etc that hurts the US and part compassion for workers,the poor etc. It really reminds me of Eisenhower's GOP that was pro union and pro working class.
Trump is not a conservative. He is saying what he needs to say to win the primary and if he does you will see him change his tune to that which will best help him win the General election. We won't see his true colors until he makes it to the White House. If he does that I'd say he would be on the moderate left with most of America but a wildcard with that explosive personality of his. Could go either way. Lord help us if we see a President Trump

Forum List

Back