No Mr Trump ...

"In sum, based upon analysis of survey data from the 2012 election it appears that within Nevada’s Latino community there are few if any sub‐populations where the Republican Party has much traction. Much of the Republican Party’s struggles with Latino voters in Nevada stems from the inconsistency between the GOP’s policy agenda and the preferences of most Latino voters in the state and the perceived insensitivity of the 2012 Republican presidential nominee, Mitt Romney, towards the state’s Latino community."

And this is likely the case in other states as well.

Indeed, it's not just Trump, but the GOP in general.

In terms of the GOP Primary he is...

Donald Trump won New Hampshire, a moderate Northeastern state that prides itself on its sober analysis of the candidates at hand. Donald Trump won South Carolina, a conservative Southern state with a number of religious voters. Donald Trump has now won Nevada, a Western state with its own eclectic mix of Republican voting groups.

Trump won them all. According to preliminary entrance poll data reported by CNN, he won every age group and every education group and both genders -- and even every racial and ethnic group. About 1 in 10 Nevada Republicans were Hispanic. More than 4 in 10 of them backed Donald Trump (according to entrance polls with a notably large margin of error).

What's the theme here? What's the thing that's turned Donald Trump from the never-gonna-happen outsider of last June into the how-can-he-be-stopped candidate of February?

How Donald Trump dominated Nevada

That site reads like a commie loving site, lot's of Cuba and Castro
''

about that site ..

Latino Decisions is the leader in Latino political opinion research. Founded by professors of political science, Dr. Gary M. Segura and Dr. Matt Barreto, our firm leverages a unique combination of analytical expertise and cultural competencies that are unparalleled in the industry. Our team is comprised exclusively of credentialed research scientists with established publication records, rigorous methodological training, and experience with large-scale collaborative research projects. We employ our professional insights and specialized technical skills to produce the most accurate information about Latino political attitudes, experiences and engagement.

analytical expertise and cultural competencies

something out of your grasp SIL.

''

about that site ..

Latino Decisions is the leader in Latino political opinion research. Founded by professors of political science, Dr. Gary M. Segura and Dr. Matt Barreto, our firm leverages a unique combination of analytical expertise and cultural competencies that are unparalleled in the industry. Our team is comprised exclusively of credentialed research scientists with established publication records, rigorous methodological training, and experience with large-scale collaborative research projects. We employ our professional insights and specialized technical skills to produce the most accurate information about Latino political attitudes, experiences and engagement.

They even say so themselves. :laugh:

''

about that site ..

Do they or do they not have numerous articles to Cuba and Castro, loon? Good grief you don't even know the site you are linking you just saw "Trump bad" and linked away

In terms of the GOP Primary he is...

Donald Trump won New Hampshire, a moderate Northeastern state that prides itself on its sober analysis of the candidates at hand. Donald Trump won South Carolina, a conservative Southern state with a number of religious voters. Donald Trump has now won Nevada, a Western state with its own eclectic mix of Republican voting groups.

Trump won them all. According to preliminary entrance poll data reported by CNN, he won every age group and every education group and both genders -- and even every racial and ethnic group. About 1 in 10 Nevada Republicans were Hispanic. More than 4 in 10 of them backed Donald Trump (according to entrance polls with a notably large margin of error).

What's the theme here? What's the thing that's turned Donald Trump from the never-gonna-happen outsider of last June into the how-can-he-be-stopped candidate of February?

How Donald Trump dominated Nevada

According to polling provided by Latino Decisions, only 16 percent of Latino voters in Nevada are Republicans. So even assuming the entrance poll is correct, the number of Latinos who actually voted for Trump last night is under 10 percent of those who can be expected to cast ballots in November.

''

about that site ..

Do they or do they not have numerous articles to Cuba and Castro, loon? Good grief you don't even know the site you are linking you just saw "Trump bad" and linked away

I can't imagine why a site about Latinos would mention Cuba and Castro.

What, are there Latinos in Cuba or sump'm? :eusa_doh:

First, I was not aware anyone thought he was a "big shot" with anyone. He got Hispanics to vote for him. That's not the same as saying he's a "big shot".

Second, your citation makes the universal idiot mistake of assuming that anyone the voted for someone else, would vote against Trump. I personally would vote for someone other than Trump. However, if the nomination is Trump verses Hillary, I'm voting Trump. Just because someone voted for person X instead of Trump, doesn't automatically mean they are against Trump.

''

about that site ..

AAARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... LATINOS RESEARCHING LATINOS !!!!

poor pathetic rightwing dolts, such small minds.

First, I was not aware anyone thought he was a "big shot" with anyone. He got Hispanics to vote for him. That's not the same as saying he's a "big shot".

Second, your citation makes the universal idiot mistake of assuming that anyone the voted for someone else, would vote against Trump. I personally would vote for someone other than Trump. However, if the nomination is Trump verses Hillary, I'm voting Trump. Just because someone voted for person X instead of Trump, doesn't automatically mean they are against Trump.

first, lets get back to first ...

big shot is MY opinion of Trump

SECOND ... Republican Latinos voted for Trump in Nevada ... not speaking for ALL Latino voters.

NV_Trump3.png

''

about that site ..

AAARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... LATINOS RESEARCHING LATINOS !!!!

poor pathetic rightwing dolts, such small minds.

It would prolly explode SIL's head to break the news to her that Cuba and Castro speak Spanish.

80% will vote against Trump.

SECOND ... Republican Latinos voted for Trump in Nevada ... not speaking for ALL Latino voters.

NV_Trump3.png

Nothing new here. Same as you linked to before.

Again, you are assuming that the other 93%, who voted for others, wouldn't vote for Trump, if the 'other' they voted for dropped out of the race.

You don't know that. You are making a mindless, unsupportable assumption.

*I* myself, would be in the 93% right now. But.... if the 'others' drop out, and it's Trump vs Hillary...I'm voting Trump. For sure.

So you don't know that 93% was "against" Trump. That's just your assumption. Could be true! We don't know..... but... WE DO NOT KNOW. You people just make up whatever the heck you want, and fit the facts to it.

NV_Trump3.png

Nothing new here. Same as you linked to before.

Again, you are assuming that the other 93%, who voted for others, wouldn't vote for Trump, if the 'other' they voted for dropped out of the race.

You don't know that. You are making a mindless, unsupportable assumption.

*I* myself, would be in the 93% right now. But.... if the 'others' drop out, and it's Trump vs Hillary...I'm voting Trump. For sure.

So you don't know that 93% was "against" Trump. That's just your assumption. Could be true! We don't know..... but... WE DO NOT KNOW. You people just make up whatever the heck you want, and fit the facts to it.

But the republican Hispanics in Nevada are more readily counted in the hundreds than in the thousands. There just aren't many there.

Forum List

Back