GOP vs. DNC Women

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
REPUBLICAN WOMEN... GOOD-NATURED, WELL-ROUNDED
DEMOCRATIC WOMEN... MEAN, SCARY, AND NASTY

FwTheDem.jpg

They are ugly enough, do they have to freeze-frame them when they are making some of the ugliest faces they can?

freeandfun1 said:
REPUBLICAN WOMEN... GOOD-NATURED, WELL-ROUNDED
DEMOCRATIC WOMEN... MEAN, SCARY, AND NASTY

FwTheDem.jpg

HEY!!!! You missed the most important one! And she was the role model for Hillary, Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and the NOW Nazis, too!

photo5.jpg

theim said:
Helen Thomas...God.

Yep, I was in an elevator with her a few years back when I was in Philadelphia on business, and, believe me, the view is a whole lot worse in person. I'll bet the same holds true for Molly Ivins.

IControlThePast said:
In all fairness you should put up Linda Tripp with the GOP women, to balance it out a little :tng:

Hey, have you seen Linda Tripp recently? Just saw her on TV this week, and she's had a complete makeover. Short brown curly hair, contact lenses, the works. Wouldn't even know it's the same woman. So go ahead, add her to the conservative list of sharp-looking women. She'd fit right in.

fuzzykitten99 said:
ARGH! I haven't had coffee yet---don't do that!!!

she looks like she's trying to copy hillary...hell, she looks LIKE hillary, if you injected collagen in the lips and put your hands on the side of her head, and fulled all the skin back...

LOL!

on some strong barbituates or drunk as a skunk.. Sometime around the election.. So she was probably drowning her sorrows!!! With alcohol AND barbituates!!

Forum List

Back