GOP Voter Says I would Rather be a Russian than a Democrat

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

When asked who she would vote for, Biden or Putin, little Susie’a answer was simple: Putin.

What are your thoughts on the modern GOP?

Oh and in the video she also claims “George Bush was a Nazi”

When asked who she would vote for, Biden or Putin, little Susie’a answer was simple: Putin.

What are your thoughts on the modern GOP being the party of Russia?

My opinion is that you Dream of Joe Biden Russian to a "minor incursion" into your underpants.
Talk about invasion.....only you'd drop your pants like the French dropped their rifles in WWII.

wait a minute....they say the democrats are the party of Russia....you people are a lot alike.....you say the same shit about each other.....as far as i am concerned both "modern" parties are pretty pathetic....

OMG. Look at this!! Don't look at the Biden Crime Family.
Tulsi is a Russian asset.
Trump is a Russian asset.
Don't look at the price of gas.
Don't look at Xiden's record:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1649164968744.png

I'd choose a Putin-type strongman over a dem in a heartbeat. Sucks but there it is.

Thing is there might be a dem I could vote for somewhere but they will always bow to the extreme left of their party so why even bother.....Things would get progressively worse.

That and a Putin-type strongman could provide a solution to a bunch of problems that have been "neglected" for far too long.

• Banned
So, an unidentified man (out of a total U.S. population of 330 million) talks to an unidentified woman who may or may not be legit.

How earthshaking and significant!!! We just HAVE to post this, now!!!
I apologize. I’ll start posting GatewayPundit links like you

Wow!!!!
You think this woman represents the entire GOP.
Okay.

Then Will Smith represents the entire Democrat Party, mkay?
This is why that shit-machine is currently in the White House f**king up the entire planet....because you folks think you can get away with this crapola.

"Yesser......as long as we don't have any more mean tweets.....everything is going to perfect!!!!!" :iagree:

275400287_5125528490800692_2343971095718463142_n.jpg

I remember a time when the slogan was "Better dead than red." But then the 60's and 70's happened: Progressives and liberal hipsters were walking around with Che, Mao, and Marx t-shirts, and leftist protesters were waving red hammer and sickle banners.

And now we're the "communists" because we wish we had a strong leader who wants to put his country first. Putin will always be a murdering commie shithead, but at least he's no globalist.

Damn, I miss Trump.

I'd choose a Putin-type strongman over a dem in a heartbeat. Sucks but there it is.

Thing is there might be a dem I could vote for somewhere but they will always bow to the extreme left of their party so why even bother.....Things would get progressively worse.

That and a Putin-type strongman could provide a solution to a bunch of problems that have been "neglected" for far too long.
And there we have it from the Right, folks.

The DemoFascist DemNazi KKK do this all of the time. It's called discrediting by false association.
We aren't stupid. If we learned anything from 2016-2020 it's a couple of things.
1.) Putin and Xi completely own The DemNazi Party
2.) You are all Satanic Pathological Liars and your primary weapon against morality, ethics, and good people who want good things for this country are lies and deception.
3.) Most of you are going to Hell, and no we don't want any of you within 10 miles of our children you Evil Freaks.

Forum List

Back