Florida Teacher On MSNBC Worries He Can’t Talk About His Love Life With Kindergarteners Anymore

What the hell is wrong with these people. Nobody, especially five year olds wants or needs to hear about your perverted life choices. It’s like their entire being and life revolves around being queer. There’s nothing else.
I am convinced that all homosexuals are Pedos. They lied when they said they just wanted to keep what they did in the bedrooms to themselves.
Now they want your children to know what they do and want them to do it too. They put it on the TVs in your living rooms, they parade it down your streets, they teach it to your kids in school, they want it in your face in the work place. Time outlaw this degenerate doctrine of demons.

Last edited:
I am convinced that all homosexuals are Pedos. They lied when they said they just wanted to keep what they did in the bedrooms to themselves.
Now they want your children to know what they do and want them to do it to. They put it on the TVs in your living rooms, they parade it down your streets, they teach it to your kids in school, they want it in your face in the work place. Time outlaw this degenerate doctrine of demons.

I don't know about that. A lot of homos are only interested in taking it up the butt from other adults. But they are all concerned about the perpetuation of their kind. And recruiting young people into the lifestyle is considered important to them, else the Homo Lifestyle might die out. I think they are just looking forward to the future, and who is going to be f'ing them in the a 15 years from now.

I don't know about that. A lot of homos are only interested in taking it up the butt from other adults. But they are all concerned about the perpetuation of their kind. And recruiting young people into the lifestyle is considered important to them, else the Homo Lifestyle might die out. I think they are just looking forward to the future, and who is going to be f'ing them in the a 15 years from now.
Which is odd considering all the years they “claimed”. People are born with a gay gene. And they can’t help the way they were born.

You characters are incredibly limited. The gay lifestyle is just as relevant as a hetero lifestyle. When teachers rock up called Mrs Smith they are making statements about their sexuality and nobody has a problem with that.
Your hate consumes and defines you. Get some help you sick fucks.

Now they want your children to know what they do and want them to do it too. They put it on the TVs in your living rooms, they parade it down your streets, they teach it to your kids in school, they want it in your face in the work place. Time outlaw this degenerate doctrine of demons.

Ultimately, this isn't about pedophiles or homosexuals. This is far more sinister.

democrats are Nazis. And water is wet.

Some events cause the Nazi party to become so deranged that their carefully crafted facade cracks and you see them in all their evil. Such is the case with the Anti-Grooming bill in Florida that stops public school teachers from sexualizing 4 and 5 year olds. The Nazi democrats have decided this is the hill they will die on, grooming now and forever.

But why?

"democrats just want to diddle kiddies" is the stock answer. But is that really it? Are all 81 million democrats, living and dead pedophiles? Some are to be sure, Joe Biden. But for the most part this misses the mark of what the democrats are trying to do.

Ultimately the goal of democrats is the destruction of America and the establishment of totalitarian dictatorship. democrats are Nazis. What this is, is critical theory in action. Young children are brought into the public schools and divided into oppressors, the hated whites, and oppressed, everyone else. A 4 or 5 year child is brought into the viper pit that is the public schools and either taught that they are an oppressed minority who should hate white oppressors or they are white and evil oppressors.

A 5 year old white child has no understanding of "oppression." They only know that teacher says they're bad, and they don't know what they did, they just want to please teacher. But they are the oppressor, they are bad and nothing they do can make it better.

Until one day teacher tells them that trans and non-binary kids are special and good like the non-white kids, all they have to do is be trans, and they will no longer be hated, but beloved oppressed minorities.

You see, it has nothing to with democrats wanting to diddle kids, the Nazis are creating Hitler Youth, they are destroying the cultural identity of children and replacing it with one they can control and manipulate.

It is CRITICAL that the Nazis indoctrinate children at an extremely young age for this to work.

Which is odd considering all the years they “claimed”. People are born with a gay gene. And they can’t help the way they were born.

That theory is a bunch of rubbish anyhow, and I think everyone knows that. Otherwise, there wouldn't be such high concentrations of homosexuality in places like San Francisco, Hollywood or Sodom.

What the hell is wrong with these people. Nobody, especially five year olds wants or needs to hear about your perverted life choices. It’s like their entire being and life revolves around being queer. There’s nothing else.

So, no teacher you ever had mentioned their spouse? They did not have pictures of their family on their desk?

Forum List

Back