GOP- total corrupt fail for years- what are you thinking?

Of course they're all US politicians- The difference is Obama's intelligence, cooperation, and humility in finding solutions to financial corruption, education, nonrich standard of living, bloated rich, health care, foreign policy, infrastructure etc etc that have gone to hell under Pub policies, incompetence, corruption, and tax structure.

Of course the no compromise, "un-American" (TIME) GOP, with their disgraceful propaganda machine and misled dupes, are an ongoing disaster for the country.

Jeeebus, what lying tools these dupes be...

1982- Biggest tax hike in history, great success!!
then tax cuts, quadrupled debt...FAIL
S+L 1988- FAIL
Bush 1- FAIL
9/11- FAIL
Afghan- FAIL
Iraq-FAIL
Housing Bubble-FAIL
DEPRESSION- FAIL
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs 2010- FAIL

Great at feqqing up the country and brainwashing MORONS...and getting elected on lies, country be damned...

Also weighing down message boards with deluded OPs...

"I know, let's cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare, raise military spending, and lower the deficit (in 2036). Won't the chumps EVER learn? JFC

we have already seen you post this thing 8 times already Frankie.....get some new shit.....

Don't count on anything new.

I've reached the point where I think it is no longer worth responding to him. In fact, I think I will simply boycott his threads.

He's a dick.

Between him and Chris, they have a combined I.Q. of about 50.

He can't debate.

I am beginning to think he posts from prison.

Jeeebus, what lying tools these dupes be...

1982- Biggest tax hike in history, great success!!
then tax cuts, quadrupled debt...FAIL
S+L 1988- FAIL
Bush 1- FAIL
9/11- FAIL
Afghan- FAIL
Iraq-FAIL
Housing Bubble-FAIL
DEPRESSION- FAIL
Jobs, Jobs, Jobs 2010- FAIL

Great at feqqing up the country and brainwashing MORONS...and getting elected on lies, country be damned...

Also weighing down message boards with deluded OPs...

"I know, let's cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare, raise military spending, and lower the deficit (in 2036). Won't the chumps EVER learn? JFC

we have already seen you post this thing 8 times already Frankie.....get some new shit.....

I've reached the point where I think it is no longer worth responding to him. In fact, I think I will simply boycott his threads.

He's a dick.

He can't debate.

And yet, the endless made up nonsense about Obama is perfectly fine. Must be because of the skin color.

He's a dick.

He can't debate.

And yet, the endless made up nonsense about Obama is perfectly fine. Must be because of the skin color.

Unfortunately....nobody needs the fabricated stuff or the low impact stuff (like birth certificates or whatever). His record is enough.

Where are you from, Pubtroll (the only kind), Bugtussle, W. Va.? New York taxes pay for RED state stupidity and poverty LOL. As usual, the dupes go on stupid myths...

I carry my facts in my sig- read it- more facts than you get from Pubs in your lifetime. Hoping for your recovery...:eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol:

Where are you from, Pubtroll (the only kind), Bugtussle, W. Va.? New York taxes pay for RED state stupidity and poverty LOL. As usual, the dupes go on stupid myths...

I carry my facts in my sig- read it- more facts than you get from Pubs in your lifetime. Hoping for your recovery...:eusa_liar::cuckoo::lol:

Obama has failed miserably. He does not deserve to keep his job. He's fired.

Francblo's facts are in his sig.....

THOSE ARE FACTS ???????

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Frankie isnt it time for you to go home?......i think i hear your mom calling you.....tell her Uncle Harry says you have been a good boy and should get an Ice-Cream pop tonight....

Francblo's facts are in his sig.....

THOSE ARE FACTS ???????

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Absolutely, dupe. Isn't reality AMAZING? try google sometime...

Frankie isnt it time for you to go home?......i think i hear your mom calling you.....tell her Uncle Harry says you have been a good boy and should get an Ice-Cream pop tonight....

I think an enema would be more in order.

It might let some blood to his brain.

The stimulus worked....is a FACT. :laugh2: :laugh2:

That must come from Rhandi Roadkill or Rush Limbaugh....he listens to both. No wonder he is so screwed up.

From the web...

Last July, The Weekly Standard highlighted one of the council’s reports. Using what it called “mainstream estimates of economic multipliers for the effects of fiscal stimulus,” the council at that time estimated that the stimulus had created or saved just under 2.4 million jobs at a cost of $666 billion—which meant a cost to taxpayers of $278,000 per job. The administration cried foul, responding that the stimulus “was more than a measure to create or save jobs.” It was also an “investment” in things “critical to America’s long-term success” and therefore couldn’t adequately be judged on the basis of its cost per job created (or saved).

But the stimulus was certainly sold to the American people as a means to get the economy moving and hence to create jobs. In early 2009 (when the reported unemployment rate was 7.3 percent), Obama’s first head of the CEA, Christina Romer, said the legislation was needed to keep unemployment below 8 percent. She predicted that, by this time in 2012, the stimulus would have caused unemployment to fall below 6 percent. Instead, after the “stimulus” was passed, the unemployment rate hit 10 percent, and it has now stayed above 8 percent for more than three years.

Whether the Obama administration intended for the stimulus to be a job-creating measure or an “investment” in pet projects and constituencies, this much is clear: For every $278,000 in taxpayer-funded stimulus money that the administration spent as of the July report, only one job was added or saved. And that’s according to an estimate from Obama’s own economists.

And it has gotten worse from there. Last December, Obama’s economists published another report, this one covering the period through the second quarter of 2011 (and released five months late). That report showed that the stimulus had by then cost $697 billion and had created or saved some 2.2 million jobs. That works out to a cost to taxpayers of $317,000 per job—again, according to Obama’s economists.

Moreover, the December report marked the sixth straight quarterly report showing that the stimulus’s cost per job is rising: In reports spanning January 2010 through December 2011, the stimulus’s cost per job more than doubled, rising from $146,000 (in January 2010) to $317,000 (in December 2011). With each passing quarter, the stimulus has become an even worse deal for taxpayers. Given this trajectory, is it any wonder the administration doesn’t seem eager to fulfill its legal requirement to release reports from the third and fourth quarters of 2011 and the first quarter of 2012?

Suck on that lefties.

To Republicans "job creation" is code for tax cuts for the rich. We tried that for the last 30 years, and it has not worked. Why? Because 70% of the economy is consumer demand. Putting more and more money in fewer and fewer hands reduces demand. Raise taxes on the rich, cut defense, and balance the budget the way Clinton did. George Bush almost destroyed America. Let's bring it back.

Obama is George Bush on steroids. He continued all of Bush's policies. He has actually made things so much worse. He has completely sunk future generations. From the NDAA, to massive Debt & Poverty. What a mess.

Yeah ... Bush lost us jobs to the tune of MORE than three quarters of a million a month compared to Obama creating more than 4 million new jobs and saving countless millions more.

Yeah, they're exactly the same alright. Sheesh.

And, now, NitWitMit says he's gonna go right back to the Bush/Reagan/Bush losing MILLIONS of jobs.

You rw's just refuse to pay attention to what is right in front of your closed and locked minds.

Forum List

Back