GOP- total corrupt fail for years- what are you thinking?

Everyone knows Obama deserves another 4 years to turn things around. He's doing a great job. We need to take the House away from Boehner though. We will.

If you are a rich Republican, why are things headed in the wrong direction? You've never been richer. If you are a middle class Republican, what is wrong with you?

P.S. Most women want Birth control and the right to have an abortion. And most Americans like Collective bargaining and most Americans don't like unfair unregulated free trade that destroys our economy. And most people want the Bush tax breaks to end. And most people want Wallstreet regulated. But the GOP wants to go in another direction. I say stay with Obama and get rid of Paul Ryan and John Boehner.

Everyone knows he deserves another 4 years ???? ROTFLMAO

He's doing a great job ???? Laughing even harder.

You had the house, chump. The American people took it away from you and they will take the senate away this fall.

We'll see what American says.....in about five months.

Midterms are the GOP's secret weapon. The rich show up and vote every 2 years. The masses only every 4 years. That's why the GOP are trying so hard to supress the vote everywhere. I don't trust electronic voting machines or Republican governors. They cheat. They can be hacked/rigged. And they have been before. Otherwise Gore won in 2000 and he would have won a second term and not got hit on 9-11 or lied us into Iraq. If only the Supreme Court really believed in States rights because the Florida Supreme Court gave it to Gore. The US Supreme Court trumped the state. That's not very Republican. :eusa_liar: They are the ones for states rights over federal government, right? :eusa_liar:

we would not have got hit on 9/11 just because Gore got in?......if you believe that Bobo your dumber than what thought about you....

Bush and Obama are alike in that they are both corporatists.

and both are piss poor leaders....

NOT! Booosh was a total FAIL incompetent. The only thing wrong with Obama is "No compromise, un-American" (TIME) PUBS. Blocked everything except for 6 months....still foreign policy success everywhere, avoiding depression, 27 months straight growth despite the A-holes and their silly hater/dupes....

I know- "Let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare/aid and SS, EPA etc ...Pfffft!!!

Only things wrong with Obama is that he's a liar and a piss poor leader....To start with...

What a bunch of moroons.

Congress caused all of this, not the presidents.

well according to Frankie ONLY the Republican part.....the Democrats i guess to this "moroon" have never done us any wrong....

I think that if we ignore Franco's useless posts.....he might go away.

If I see it is his post...I am not bothering to take the time.

it dont work with Stroonges like that.....a hell of a lot of people have that other idiot Mr. Shithead on ignore.....but yet you still see him....besides posters like this are a break from the serious threads.....comic relief .....

Bush and Obama are alike in that they are both corporatists.

NOT! Booosh was a total FAIL incompetent. The only thing wrong with Obama is "No compromise, un-American" (TIME) PUBS. Blocked everything except for 6 months....still foreign policy success everywhere, avoiding depression, 27 months straight growth despite the A-holes and their silly hater/dupes....

I know- "Let's cut taxes on the bloated rich and destroy Medicare/aid and SS, EPA etc ...Pfffft!!!

that's the only thing wrong with Obama Frankie?......ok buddy if you say so..:lol:..before you hit the sack dont forget to say your prayers and take your vitamins ......

What a bunch of moroons.

Congress caused all of this, not the presidents.

well according to Frankie ONLY the Republican part.....the Democrats i guess to this "moroon" have never done us any wrong....

Such as? Dimwit!Thanks for the depression, worst pollution, and stupidest wars ever. Dupes are hilarious chumps for the greedy, stupid rich. Read something. My sig is perfect- more fact than a lifetime of Pubcrappe...

Frankie!!.....slow down buddy......now say that s l o w l y so uncle Harry can understand what the hell your saying....

Pubtroll (the only kind) ALERT LOL

Pubs: I know, let's cut taxes on the rich, destroy Medicare, raise military spending, and go after the deficit (in 2036)- do the dupes even know their vulture capitalist's platform?

Health costs and public college costs doubled under Boooosh. Our health care costs twicw as much as anywhere else,and with #38 results....Pubs- "best in world"- if you're a billionnaire....

#14- Pure Pubcrappe- Top rate-39%, Corps are paying 12%, Megarich 15%... Birth control SAVES insurers money, let alone WELFARE, dummy. No funding for abortion. Phones cost $6, great deal for UE, Phone Co, country, haters.

Thanks to Pubs for the DEPRESSION, fools, and the dumbest policies and wars ever. You deserve power to cheat us again (in 2036)...Pubs- Lie nonstop, screw the
nonrich, hate and divide. How dumb and hateful can Pubs and the most misled voters in the world get? Memorize my sig and get more fact than a lifetime of Faux/Rush/Beck/Breitbart etc...

Frankie!!.....wait a minute .....i think you have already said this ......yea you have.....the last 4,400 posts.....come on man come up with some new shit.....i mean your such a bright inquisitive guy....i expect better of you Frankie.....

FactCheck.org : ‘Big Oil’ Backing Romney?

A pro-Obama TV ad says that “big oil” pledged $200 million to help Mitt Romney, making him the industry’s “$200 million man.” But that’s a pretty slippery claim. The fact is that there is no evidence that truly big oil companies like BP, Exxon Mobil Corp. and Chevron Corp. are behind the money in question. Rather, it’s a funding goal of the Koch brothers, the libertarian billionaires whose diversified corporation has fingers in lumber, commodity trading, ranching, fertilizers, pollution control and coal, besides interests in pipelines and oil refining.

Koch Industries has two small refineries.

End of story.

More crap from the democrappers.

that's the only thing wrong with Obama Frankie?......ok buddy if you say so..:lol:..before you hit the sack dont forget to say your prayers and take your vitamins ......

He's on the list for a brain transplant. The last one didn't work out so well.

FactCheck.org : ‘Big Oil’ Backing Romney?

A pro-Obama TV ad says that “big oil” pledged $200 million to help Mitt Romney, making him the industry’s “$200 million man.” But that’s a pretty slippery claim. The fact is that there is no evidence that truly big oil companies like BP, Exxon Mobil Corp. and Chevron Corp. are behind the money in question. Rather, it’s a funding goal of the Koch brothers, the libertarian billionaires whose diversified corporation has fingers in lumber, commodity trading, ranching, fertilizers, pollution control and coal, besides interests in pipelines and oil refining.

Koch Industries has two small refineries.

End of story.

More crap from the democrappers.

Are you asking Democrats to be honest?

Dupes have to believe lies, and Pubs are the party of total BULLSHYTTE - it's hard to fight one before they move on to the next... and each one gets 8 google pages of repitition from their propaganda machine before anyone can check it.

The lamestream corporate media doesn't pay attention, only Dem talk radio, MSNBC sometimes, and internet websites fight, and that leaves the lying a-holes in charge in a way...The dupes are so careless...see sig pp3...

Health sector backs Obama? Yeah, sure, they want gov't control over how much profit they get, how they can't cut people off, etc etc...Clueless as always...

Dupes have to believe lies, and Pubs are the party of total BULLSHYTTE - it's hard to fight one before they move on to the next... and each one gets 8 google pages of repitition from their propaganda machine before anyone can check it.

The lamestream corporate media doesn't pay attention, only Dem talk radio, MSNBC sometimes, and internet websites fight, and that leaves the lying a-holes in charge in a way...The dupes are so careless...see sig pp3...

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

see.....your a Dem Dupe....and you believe all the Dmocrap lies....works both ways Frankie....i live in California Frankie.....your side aint doing me any favors.....see sig pp1....

Forum List

Back