GOP Throws Fit, Threatens To End Deal Over Obama Remarks

The President said on sunday that the senate will have a bill ready to go to cut taxes for 98% of the American people if the repubs push us into the ditch AGAIN.

Four dems and 4 republicans are holding up the vote. The taxes were compromised to 400K for an indvidual and 450K for a family. The rest seemed to be on board with the compromise.
It's a group effort, Dot. Neither party has clean hands regarding this fiscal cliff.
No matter how much the wingnuts try to paint the picture.

How do you know who is holding up the vote and how can I learn such intriguing things?

Funny, you seem to pretend to know, where did you get your l33t infoz? Holy shit you guys are fucking dumb.... Sitting here blaming Reps and you don't even know who voted what way yet.

Avorysuds has it backwards.

The TPM is a cancer in the GOP and threatens the Republic.

It must be destroyed when the new House meets next week.

can the Dems tell us again how the GOP is dead and the mirror kisser in chief has a mandate?

What. Bammy is not getting his way in spite of the dead GOP and the mandate?

but, but, but .......

Avorysuds has it backwards.

The TPM is a cancer in the GOP and threatens the Republic.

It must be destroyed when the new House meets next week.

Did I say the TP guys in the House/Senate we're good? Rand Paul is good, he offered a balanced budget, it got a whole 7 votes in the Senate, you prolly view a balanced budget as "extreme" seeing as you liked the guy Mitt who grew the deficit faster than Obama, and wanted more war, a cold war in fact.

But I guess if I like one then I like em all... So if you like any GOP or DNC guys that makes you like them all too.... Or is it different when it comes to you somehow?

Republicans grew at about 900,000k votes over 4 years, about 4 million shy of average. Dems shrunk by about 4 million votes, about 9 million shy of average growth... I'm pleased to see both parties are dying.

Avorysuds needs to get back to reality. The TPM is beginning to weaken. By the end of the week, the House Teaps will be begging Boehner for forgiveness. Congressional and White House negotiators worked out a tentative plan to extend current tax rates for households making $450,000 or less; raise the estate tax from 35 to 40 percent for estates larger than $5 million; and prevent the Alternative Minimum Tax from hammering millions of middle-class workers, according to sources familiar with the talks. // The deal would also extend for one year unemployment insurance benefits set to expire Tuesday, and avert a steep cut to Medicare payments for doctors. // Both sides, however, remained at odds over what to do about the other significant piece of the "fiscal cliff" -- the more than $1 trillion of automatic cuts to defense and domestic programs set to begin tomorrow. 'Fiscal Cliff' Deal 'Within Sight' but Midnight Deadline Likely to Pass Without Congressional Vote - ABC News

Avorysuds needs to get back to reality. The TPM is beginning to weaken. By the end of the week, the House Teaps will be begging Boehner for forgiveness. Congressional and White House negotiators worked out a tentative plan to extend current tax rates for households making $450,000 or less; raise the estate tax from 35 to 40 percent for estates larger than $5 million; and prevent the Alternative Minimum Tax from hammering millions of middle-class workers, according to sources familiar with the talks. // The deal would also extend for one year unemployment insurance benefits set to expire Tuesday, and avert a steep cut to Medicare payments for doctors. // Both sides, however, remained at odds over what to do about the other significant piece of the "fiscal cliff" -- the more than $1 trillion of automatic cuts to defense and domestic programs set to begin tomorrow. 'Fiscal Cliff' Deal 'Within Sight' but Midnight Deadline Likely to Pass Without Congressional Vote - ABC News

The problem is you're mostly progressive, you see a balanced budget as a bad thing. I really don't care about the TP, I don't understand why you keep dumping it on me as if I am a TPM supporter... It's like you're putting words in my moth then fighting with yourself, over and over and over again...

The President said on sunday that the senate will have a bill ready to go to cut taxes for 98% of the American people if the repubs push us into the ditch AGAIN.

Four dems and 4 republicans are holding up the vote. The taxes were compromised to 400K for an indvidual and 450K for a family. The rest seemed to be on board with the compromise.
It's a group effort, Dot. Neither party has clean hands regarding this fiscal cliff.

How do you know who is holding up the vote and how can I learn such intriguing things?

Watch the news, dude. Names and faces.

can the Dems tell us again how the GOP is dead and the mirror kisser in chief has a mandate?

but, but, but .......

Each fit that the Baggers pull puts another nail in their coffin...They are behaving as expected.

Rand Paul in 2016!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

but, but, but .......

Each fit that the Baggers pull puts another nail in their coffin...They are behaving as expected.

Once again, and I wana make this clear.... The Democrats pulled in 4 million less votes than in 2008, average growth should have been around 5 million votes or MORE for the Democrat party alone.... That means the Democrat party shrunk by about 9 million votes... Maybe you like to brag about the Republican party dying, that's fine, but realize Republicans with one of the worst candidates ever managed to pull in 900,000 new votes, still a loss when you consider it should have been at least 5 million new votes... But technically by votes, the Democrat party is by far the fastest shrinking party in the US currently.

BTW, lossing 4 million votes it a big number... we're talking only 130 million total votes were cast, that means the Democart party shrunk by about 6-7% in the course of 1 election. So maybe you should focus on what Dems are doing that is putting nails in their coffin.

Last edited:

Sorry, don't watch the news. Takes too much time. I read the news. So where did you see that information?

Funny, you seem to pretend to know, where did you get your l33t infoz? Holy shit you guys are fucking dumb.... Sitting here blaming Reps and you don't even know who voted what way yet.

When they drop the ball tonight why don't you try and catch it?

Why don't you just admit you suffer from being hyper partisan, =D.

Your answer umm, kinda proved that.

You're libertarian. Did I say I want your whole party to catch the ball or did I refer to just you? Or are you a true libertarian?

but, but, but .......

b/c there are so many of them, right?

OK, so two of the democrats are probably two of these guys:
Biden, Senate nearing
Harkin and liberal Sens. Al Franken (D-Minn.), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) were spotted walking to Reid's office to air their concerns about the emerging compromise. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) headed to Reid’s office on their heels.

OK, so two of the democrats are probably two of these guys:
Biden, Senate nearing
Harkin and liberal Sens. Al Franken (D-Minn.), Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) were spotted walking to Reid's office to air their concerns about the emerging compromise. Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) headed to Reid’s office on their heels.

Sanders perhaps?
Leftist mag puts Sanders, Shumlin on honor roll | kxan.com
Sen. Bernie Sanders was chosen by the left-leaning weekly as its most-valuable progressive.

On a day? We've known this was coming for years and they wait until the last minute..

Fuck Repubs and their poor poor little hurt feelings.
. You have any idea what's at stake here? Or did you faint at the sight of Obama and forget?

Everyone knows what's at stake. Why did the House wait until the last minute to work on this? They were just trying to act like they were in charge. I'm fed up with them, they need to get to work.

Are you really that freaking stupid. The House passed bill last May to address this, prince Harry refused to take up the legislation in the Senate. Under normal legislative procedures the Senate would make their mark ups and then they would go to a conference committee to work out a compromise to the two versions. Reid is the one that hasn't been doing his job, there are procedures in Congress, he refuses to follow them, he forced this situation. He has also refused to pass a budget as required by law since your dear leader took office.

Fleming and Jordan on the republican side?
House GOP Wary of Reported Details of Cliff Deal : Roll Call News
“I just don’t see any way I can vote for it because it doesn’t cut any spending,” said Rep. John Fleming, R-La.

Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, an influential conservative voice and departing chairman of the Republican Study Committee, is also “strongly” opposed, a senior Republican aide said.

You're libertarian. Did I say I want your whole party to catch the ball or did I refer to just you? Or are you a true libertarian?

Uhhh... In general you come across as "I <3 Dem's, yaya! Obama ass taste guuuuud!" You blame everything on Republicans despite the very policies you hate Obama expands... It's like you can't think for yourself.

Forum List

Back