GOP: Tax Cuts For All, But No Help For 9-11 Heroes

Exactly. You telling me first responders in NYC, or anywhere for that matter, don't have health insurance? Give me a fucking break.

According to Wiki 40% of them didn't. You don't believe it? Take it up with Wiki or post something that contradicts that figure.

WE DONT HAVE TOO.

You were already caught making a false statement. Also wiki is very easy to discredit.

You are hanging by a shoelace. Take emotion out of the equation and stick with the facts.

The responders had insurance. As your link says workers, do you understand the difference? Or can I expect the same civility you lack with others?

Exactly. You telling me first responders in NYC, or anywhere for that matter, don't have health insurance? Give me a fucking break.

According to Wiki 40% of them didn't. You don't believe it? Take it up with Wiki or post something that contradicts that figure.

Dude... seriously... I used to live in NYC, I still have friends there, one a transit cop and one a firefighter.

They have VERY GOOD health coverage.

Uhhhh......had you bothered to to read the links you would know that cops and firefighters weren't the only rescuers and it also applied to residents.

Irate 9/11 responder rages at GOP over defeat of Zadroga health bill: 'It's the ultimate betrayal'

I guess if you guys think this is Ok then the next thing to do is start closing all of the VA clinics.

How is that possible, if the responders were controlled to the point of who assisted. The police and fire already have this.

Something doesnt add up.

Of course it doesn't add up. It's not supposed to. It's supposed to get an emotional response from people. See, they think we are idiots who they can decieve just by making an emotional request.

If this was a serious proposal, it would be backed up with facts. The proposal makes no sense because the first responders are insured already. And even if they weren't, we just had a debate for legislation they claimed was going to insure the uninsured. Obviously, they lied about this, but now they are freely admitting it.

I have no obligation to provide money for people who didn't work for me. I may choose to donate to charity, but i have no obligation to said people. I don't care what kind of fallacious argument they make.

You wonder if the lefties EVER get TIRED of using people for their POLITICAL games.

They would have to care about people for that to happen. They don't. What they care about is looking like they care for people. That's why they think they can get away with these bullcrap proposals.

Just because you are a victim of a tragedy doesn't mean the government owes you anything. If you care about these people so much, put up your own money. Since you don't, it's obvious that your ploy is political and not charitable in nature.

Is there anybody the left doesn't seek to victimize?

No. They need victims because they dont have anyone to fight for otherwise. They lose their power.

We on the other hand teach people how to not be victims. We can survive quite nicely without victims. Because we seek liberty and justice for all.

These people here disgust me trying to use a national tragedy to extort money from the American people.

Forum List

Back