GOP STILL scared of Pelosi

Why does the right always need to use scare-tactics?

Nancy Pelosi still GOP's 'potent poison' - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com
Nancy Pelosi’s role in Congress might be significantly diminished, but if you listen to Republicans, you’d think she still runs Washington.

Even though Pelosi lost the speaker’s gavel in January, she continues to play a starring role in GOP attacks. Pelosi figures prominently in Republican TV ads, robocalls, mailers and press releases — reviving a popular playbook page from the 2010 election, when Republicans consistently disparaged opponents by tethering them to Pelosi.

Just throw water on her and she is history. No problem. ;) Calm down Sally, nothing to be afraid of here........ Move along now......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GJcKuVGm8]YouTube - ‪Wicked Witch Melting‬‏[/ame]

Its not about Pelosi.

Its about what the right thinks constitutes a disscussion of the issues.

Its all personal insults and packing up.

Facts mean nothing to them.

Its how your kids learn to deal with issues in their lives.

Its not about Pelosi.

I know this sounds crazy to you Truth, but it actually is possible for people to not like politicians because of their politics.

So yes it is about Pelosi, even though in your eyes she's a human being free of faults (like all democrats).

Its not about Pelosi.

Thread Title: GOP STILL scared of Pelosi

It is about making fun of Republicans who don't like Pelosi or her failed politics.

GOP STILL scared of Pelosi

And for good reason:

nancy-pelosi.jpg

look at all the substanceless insults for Pelosi from the right.

Hell they dont even know why they are toild to hate her they just hate her because Rush tells them to hate her.

This is the kind of nothingness the right deals in anymore.

Insults insults insults.

They merely gather together and trade personal insults about people and then think that because they all personally insult the person that they have won some debate on the issues.

This is why kids in our schools bully.

They learn oit from parents like these people.

Cindy:" I dont like melissa because Johny likes her"
June: "I know shes no where as pretty as you"
Karen: " I hate the way she wears her hair "
Barb: " yeah and I heard she slept with bobby on the first date"

Then the four walk away thinking they have proven Melissa needs to be made aware of how much they hate her.

The attitude of much of the right on here is exactly the behavior that teaches kids to be bullies.

Short of foundation, context, and perspective, you really nailed that one. :)

What would you know about anything the involves logic intense?

Actually I do okay with logic TM. Logic does not work on you or for you though, you having abandoned it, long ago, it has turned it's back on you, too. ;)

Take a deep breath, close your mouth, stay away from the key board, circle your wagons, think and digest before you comment. You might want to contemplate on why so many of your general accusations may do you more harm than good. You need to check your premise, before you hurl accusation after accusation. Blanket statement after blanket statement, your whole Universe is Us and Them. That is not reality. Either way, glad to have you back.

look at all the substanceless insults for Pelosi from the right.

Hell they dont even know why they are toild to hate her they just hate her because Rush tells them to hate her.

This is the kind of nothingness the right deals in anymore.

Insults insults insults.

They merely gather together and trade personal insults about people and then think that because they all personally insult the person that they have won some debate on the issues.

This is why kids in our schools bully.

They learn oit from parents like these people.

Cindy:" I dont like melissa because Johny likes her"
June: "I know shes no where as pretty as you"
Karen: " I hate the way she wears her hair "
Barb: " yeah and I heard she slept with bobby on the first date"

Then the four walk away thinking they have proven Melissa needs to be made aware of how much they hate her.

The attitude of much of the right on here is exactly the behavior that teaches kids to be bullies.

Talk about a hater.

Your a fine one to preach to anyone.

You never met a RWer you didn't hate or a LWer you didn't love.

Who hates Pelosi?? I sure don't. She ain't worth hating in my book. Hate is an all consuming emotion and frankly she ain't worth the bother.

Just because folks disagree with her looney left policies doesn't mean they hate her.

You should really catch a clue.

Actually I do okay with logic TM. Logic does not work on you or for you though, you having abandoned it, long ago, it has turned it's back on you, too. ;)

Take a deep breath, close your mouth, stay away from the key board, circle your wagons, think and digest before you comment. You might want to contemplate on why so many of your general accusations may do you more harm than good. You need to check your premise, before you hurl accusation after accusation. Blanket statement after blanket statement, your whole Universe is Us and Them. That is not reality. Either way, glad to have you back.

Still not one word of substance.

Hers a thought for you , why dont you discuss the issues instead of doing nothing but insulting people?

Because the facts are not in your corner

The word "scared" probably isn't as accurate as "concerned". Pelosi is an angry left winger and democrats are dangerous when they are in the minority. Democrats would tear this Country apart in a heartbeat if they thought it would get them a little more political power.

not one word of substance.

All just bullshit talkiing points from the right.

Hers a thought for you , why dont you discuss the issues instead of doing nothing but insulting people?

First you say what I fist bolded...and then you say what I bolded second...

Do you not see it? I mean...TM.....really?

There is no substance to respond to from your end TM, I'm not painted into a corner, you are. The OP of this thread that you are supporting is nothing more than baseless insult directed at the Right. Your Generalizations, which is all you have are pointless. That's my point. Not trying to insult you, but trying you to think and connect the dots before you go on criticizing everybody not in agreement with your perspective. Can you make a point without demonizing those you claim you are trying to convince??? We can only hope. ;)

not one word of substance.

All just bullshit talkiing points from the right.

Again, your perspective may indeed have value, but it is not the only perspective. My point is your tone, it destroys the credibility of you message. Reality is not limited to the choice of 1 from column A and 2 from Column B. By doing that you Polarize. Doesn't it get old???

Nancy Pelosi’s role in Congress might be significantly diminished, but if you listen to Republicans, you’d think she still runs Washington.

Even though Pelosi lost the speaker’s gavel in January, she continues to play a starring role in GOP attacks. Pelosi figures prominently in Republican TV ads, robocalls, mailers and press releases — reviving a popular playbook page from the 2010 election, when Republicans consistently disparaged opponents by tethering them to Pelosi.

Lol, I think the GOP fears the Tea Party movement much more than any one person...:lol:

Really? I have hardly heard anyone mention anything about her and yet somehow we are scared of her?

News to me.

When exactly were we scared before anyway?

LOL nobody is "scared" of her she's just a nasty bitch that needs to be removed from office.

Hey intense , this tone is just fine with you huh?

LOL nobody is "scared" of her she's just a nasty bitch that needs to be removed from office.

Hey intense , this tone is just fine with you huh?

That is one expressing their opinion of the person who is the topic of the debate.

A bit different than what you do...which is insult intelligence and integrity of the person you are debating with.

A big difference.

You dont see it?

Forum List

Back