GOP STILL scared of Pelosi

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Why does the right always need to use scare-tactics?

Nancy Pelosi still GOP's 'potent poison' - Alex Isenstadt - POLITICO.com
Nancy Pelosi’s role in Congress might be significantly diminished, but if you listen to Republicans, you’d think she still runs Washington.

Even though Pelosi lost the speaker’s gavel in January, she continues to play a starring role in GOP attacks. Pelosi figures prominently in Republican TV ads, robocalls, mailers and press releases — reviving a popular playbook page from the 2010 election, when Republicans consistently disparaged opponents by tethering them to Pelosi.

Nancy Pelosi’s role in Congress might be significantly diminished, but if you listen to Republicans, you’d think she still runs Washington.

Even though Pelosi lost the speaker’s gavel in January, she continues to play a starring role in GOP attacks. Pelosi figures prominently in Republican TV ads, robocalls, mailers and press releases — reviving a popular playbook page from the 2010 election, when Republicans consistently disparaged opponents by tethering them to Pelosi.

LOL nobody is "scared" of her she's just a nasty bitch that needs to be removed from office.

LOL nobody is "scared" of her she's just a nasty bitch that needs to be removed from office.

Ummm.....I think the people in her district will be the judge of that. :eusa_eh:

Yep, Pelsoi is a nasty bitch, but that is the type of women the Liberals worship.

You have to wonder why Politico would run this stupid article and why the useful liberal idiots here would post it?

Last edited:
Yep, Pelsoi is a nasty bitch, but that is the type of women the Liberals worship.

You have to wonder why Politico would run this stupid article and why the useful liberal idiots here would post it?

You are so right. Any woman who believes in civil rights, is intelligent and works for the good of America is the type of woman the left likes and the right despises. No wonder the right wing is terrified of her.

You are so right. Any woman who believes in civil rights, is intelligent and works for the good of America is the type of woman the left likes and the right despises. No wonder the right wing is terrified of her.

:lol:
Liberals-sheep. Just look at California, they are doing so GREAT. Now they're trying to ban circumcisions and Ronald McDonald

Last edited:

Problem is she has no idea what Civil rights are is about as intelligent as a bag of rocks and is universally despised in sort she is the full embodiment of what is the left today.

Her fellow Dems are probably more scared of her that the GOP.

Hell. She had a Dem majority in the House and look at all the arm twisting, threats and bribes she needed to pass that clusterfuck Obamacare.

Pelosi is a liberal and she is elected in a very liberal district.

These folks think like she does. As long as she wants to run for office I'm sure she will be re-elected.

The only way that would change is if a load of non liberals moved into her district and upset her cushy little applecart.

Other than that she's pretty much a shoe in come election time.

No is "scared" of Pelosi. Rather, she confuses us with her absebce of logic. She angers us with her arrogance, elitism and in matters financial, her hypocrisy.
Nancy Pelosi, like most other liberals, she is all about Nancy Pelosi. Her mission is to acquire political power and keep it.
This is evident in her reaction to losing the House Speaker's position. That reaction was one of "how dare you you. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Queen Bee around here."
We are well aware of Pelosi's entrenchment. She represents a geographically tiny, monolithic district in which she has zero chance of losing her seat in the US House. Libs like her screech about "diversity" Her district is about as politically diverse as a loaf of rye bread.
It is this factor which gives her license to be as arrogant and uncaring about the nation as a whole as an entrenched politician would. In plain English, she just doesn't give a shit what anyone outside her little fiefdom in San Francisco thinks.
The only way to get rid of her is if she redistricted out of business. Which COULD happen.

Last edited:
Anyone who can speak without their face moving I'm scared of.

Pelosi, Cher, Joan Rivers, that stuff just freaks me out.

Scare tactics? She's still in the top 3 in of the power scale.

GW will lead to the desertification of the earth
the GOP wants your children to starve
The GOP wants to kill granny

When you clean it up on your side, then you can bitch like a baby about the other side.

Until then, grow a pair and suck it up.

look at all the substanceless insults for Pelosi from the right.

Hell they dont even know why they are toild to hate her they just hate her because Rush tells them to hate her.

This is the kind of nothingness the right deals in anymore.

Insults insults insults.

They merely gather together and trade personal insults about people and then think that because they all personally insult the person that they have won some debate on the issues.

This is why kids in our schools bully.

They learn oit from parents like these people.

Cindy:" I dont like melissa because Johny likes her"
June: "I know shes no where as pretty as you"
Karen: " I hate the way she wears her hair "
Barb: " yeah and I heard she slept with bobby on the first date"

Then the four walk away thinking they have proven Melissa needs to be made aware of how much they hate her.

The attitude of much of the right on here is exactly the behavior that teaches kids to be bullies.

Anyone who can speak without their face moving I'm scared of.

Pelosi, Cher, Joan Rivers, that stuff just freaks me out.

Yes, but Joan Rivers is funny. Pelosi is just funny looking.

That's a good point, I had always only heard snippets from Rivers over the years then I watched a documentary that followed her around as she toured, she is pretty funny.

It still weirds me out to look directly at her surgically stuck face lol, but she is funny.

look at all the substanceless insults for Pelosi from the right.

Hell they dont even know why they are toild to hate her they just hate her because Rush tells them to hate her.

This is the kind of nothingness the right deals in anymore.

Insults insults insults.

They merely gather together and trade personal insults about people and then think that because they all personally insult the person that they have won some debate on the issues.

This is why kids in our schools bully.

They learn oit from parents like these people.

Cindy:" I dont like melissa because Johny likes her"
June: "I know shes no where as pretty as you"
Karen: " I hate the way she wears her hair "
Barb: " yeah and I heard she slept with bobby on the first date"

Then the four walk away thinking they have proven Melissa needs to be made aware of how much they hate her.

The attitude of much of the right on here is exactly the behavior that teaches kids to be bullies.

Pelosi bashing turns into child-victim talk.

Only with you Truth, you're very entertaining I must say.

You mean like telling people we're gonna throw kids with Autism out on the streets and make senior eat dog food?

Forum List

Back