Pelosi fears for our democracy if the GOP wins congress

Pelosi fears for our democracy if the GOP wins congress​

I do too. Giving people who just committed insurrection a year ago the reins of Congress is a recipe for disaster. They have already said they will impeach Biden for no reason, and McCarthy has said he will try and strip people off committees for no reason.

They don’t even govern, they just take up space and try to destroy American democracy. Thank god they failed January 6th
IOW, they're going to do exactly what the party that assumes power always does. Impeaching the president is something new that democrats started doing, but changing committee memberships is completely routine.

Nancy Pelosi, said she “fears for democracy” if Republicans retake the chamber in November.
“It is absolutely essential for our democracy that we win,” Pelosi said in an interview during the 2022 Toner Prizes for political journalism on Monday night.
“I fear for our democracy if the Republicans were ever to get the gavel. We can’t let that happen. Democracy is on the ballot in November.”

Comment:
How is the GOP a threat to our "democracy"?
Sounds like she's afraid they'll act like...democrats.

IOW, they're going to do exactly what the party that assumes power always does. Impeaching the president is something new that democrats started doing, but changing committee memberships is completely routine.
When the President commits impeachable offenses, he should be impeached

When the President commits impeachable offenses, he should be impeached
And when impeachment is used as a political hit tool, he should not be. Don't get it wrong, they shouldn't impeach Quid Pro without a solid reason, but they may just from spite. Then we'll see the same things about him that we've been seeing about TRUMP!. You know, stuff like referring to him as "the impeached" Quid Pro.

Nancy Pelosi, said she “fears for democracy” if Republicans retake the chamber in November.
“It is absolutely essential for our democracy that we win,” Pelosi said in an interview during the 2022 Toner Prizes for political journalism on Monday night.
“I fear for our democracy if the Republicans were ever to get the gavel. We can’t let that happen. Democracy is on the ballot in November.”

Comment:
Apparently to the leftist tyrants if they lose an election, it's a threat to democracy....odd thinking really...but it's the sort of thing tyrants believe

No one cares about the border

Doesn't make a difference, even though I believe you are wrong. If he is illegally moving them across the country while not enforcing a law, it is an impeachable offense, not that I think it is a good idea to do it.

No matter how bad Biden is, Hariss would be worse. Even most Democrats agree, and it would be to divisive by any stretch of the imagination, to try and remove both of them. It is up to the Democrats to do it if they want to save themselves, not us!

Pelosi is correct about one thing.
Our "democracy" is on the ballot in this election.
But, she is dead wrong about who is the real threat to our "democracy".
The level of dishonesty in the Democrat Party is what makes it a crazy political cult.

Comment:
Every Item on Their Disingenuous Agenda Is a Provocation Towards Submitting to Elitist Economics

Since when is Free Stuff and letting feral races run wild "democracy." To anyone with mental depth perception, this distortion proves that the Democrats work for the elitist Constitutionazis by making people think that's what democracy means.

Comment:

The GOP will abuse a majority to go after their political enemies rather than doing the people's business. They could plunge this country into a major recession by playing games with the debt ceiling. There are many things they can do to harm this country.

Better yet when did we become a real democracy?

We are a republic however the underpinnings are of a democracy. The people get to vote on who represents them rather than on the issues. It is not a stretch to call this a democracy.

Comment:
It's on the ballot every election.

the fear crap only goes so far.

Pelosi is still alive? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi fears for our democracy if the GOP wins congress​

I do too. Giving people who just committed insurrection a year ago the reins of Congress is a recipe for disaster. They have already said they will impeach Biden for no reason, and McCarthy has said he will try and strip people off committees for no reason.

They don’t even govern, they just take up space and try to destroy American democracy. Thank god they failed January 6th
Oh please.

This is why they call lefties "snowflakes". :p

Forum List

Back