GOP State Senator ‘embarrassed’ by GOP voter suppression: won’t ‘defend them anymore’

maybe the GOP should promise healthcare to millions that is affordable and allows you to keep your doctor; and have none if it end up to be true; and millions lose the insurance they had and liked?

Odd that until the ACA, the GOP expressed little or no concern about people losing their health insurance...which they did in droves.

Repeal isn't an idea. They have nothing to "replace" it with (probably since the whole damn thing was their idea in the first place)

you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. People were not losing insurance "in droves" before ACA. Thats just a left wing lie.

Total repeal will probably not happen, although it should. What should happen is to remove the crap from the law and limit it to the few good things that are in it: no rejection for pre-existing conditions, no lifetime maximums.

Tort reform should be added. interstate commerce of insurance should be added. and yes, some caps on medical charges and drug prices should be added.

What the dems passed and obozo signed is a terrible law, passed in the most corrupt way, and illegally changed over 30 times by the worst president in history.

Used to be bills had a poison pill in them. Not the ACA. THE ENTIRE LAW is poison.

Hundreds of billions spent on insuring what, 4.2 million?

Are you kidding me???

This Wisconsin Republican is 'embarrassed' by his party and won't 'defend them anymore'

Last week, Schultz argued that there were no legitimate justifications for some of the election reforms pushed by Republicans.

“It’s all predicated on some belief there is a massive fraud or irregularities, something my colleagues have been hot on the trail for three years and have failed miserably at demonstrating,” he said.

Dale Schultz: 'I am not willing to defend them anymore'

Later, Schultz attacked a bill aimed at helping companies escape asbestos litigation that has been criticized by groups representing veterans, who account for a disproportionate number of those suffering from mesothelioma, a cancer linked to asbestos exposure.

“This bill is certainly a slap in the face at the very least to some of the people who gave some of the most vital years of their life in the service of their country,” he said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Defending democracy AND veterans???? Doesn't sound very Republican. I suspect he's already being "shunned".

Ah, a RINO type, didn't even vote for Walker's bill and now is getting a primary challenge...hmmmmmmmm

Hes not the only repub who cant defend it.

same ole same ole shit, just different day for the useful tool of the Democrat party that has NOTHING else to run on

but it's from freakoutnation so it's got to be true true

here's this for you little babies on the left

waaaaa boo hoo

I usually don't read threads started by Trayvon, but I made the mistake and opened this one.

and as usual, its a pile of steaming bull droppings.

there is no Republican voter suppression; period
that is the talking point of the same losers that call obama's record welfare and food stamps "forward progress". just more self-delusions from left-wing losers

I'm glad I have the OP blocked, I just wanted to see the responses. As bad as things are going these turds can't defend it so they attack their political enemies. That speaks volumes.

None of them can

same ole same ole shit, just different day for the useful tool of the Democrat party that has NOTHING else to run on

here's this for you little babies on the left

waaaaa boo hoo

there is no Republican voter suppression; period
that is the talking point of the same losers that call obama's record welfare and food stamps "forward progress". just more self-delusions from left-wing losers

I'm glad I have the OP blocked, I just wanted to see the responses. As bad as things are going these turds can't defend it so they attack their political enemies. That speaks volumes.

None of them can

You can defend it to an honest person, never to a dishonest person.

None of them can

You can defend it to an honest person, never to a dishonest person.

They cant defend it to any person

YAWN

desperate left-wing losers getting more desperate by the day as the fall elections approach

Golly, and despite your insightful and "fact filled" post, I still don't believe the GOP has any ideas. They aren't running on any.

maybe the GOP should promise healthcare to millions that is affordable and allows you to keep your doctor; and have none if it end up to be true; and millions lose the insurance they had and liked?

Odd that until the ACA, the GOP expressed little or no concern about people losing their health insurance...which they did in droves.

Repeal isn't an idea. They have nothing to "replace" it with (probably since the whole damn thing was their idea in the first place)

leftard; people didnt start losing their health insurance in droves until obamacare rolled out. stop lying to yourself

oh and repeal is the ONLY option when faced with a fatally flawed law; what obama is doing now is UN-CONSTITUTIONAL

I almost never call anyone a RINO except in jest. (I call myself a RINO sometimes.)

But as a Wisconsinite who has been called both a RINO and a "libtard", I know whereof I speak when I say it's not clear why Dale Schultz even calls himself a Republican.

It was convenient when the GOP only held the Senate by one seat, but he didn't vote with them on critical bills so ????

This is not a comment on voter ID laws. This is purely a comment on Dale Schultz's position in the party.

I almost never call anyone a RINO except in jest. (I call myself a RINO sometimes.)

But as a Wisconsinite who has been called both a RINO and a "libtard", I know whereof I speak when I say it's not clear why Dale Schultz even calls himself a Republican.

It was convenient when the GOP only held the Senate by one seat, but he didn't vote with them on critical bills so ????

This is not a comment on voter ID laws. This is purely a comment on Dale Schultz's position in the party.

im sure i would be called one if i was a Republican.....and im sure Dean would call me a Blue Dog if i said i was a Democrat.....thats why i cant stomach either Party.....think like us...or fuck you....fuck them as far as i am concerned....

why?....cant handle what Dean says?...just askin....
It needs to be explained to you? For the same reason I skip commericials on TV. It's just better that way.

im sure i would be called one if i was a Republican.....and im sure Dean would call me a Blue Dog if i said i was a Democrat.....thats why i cant stomach either Party.....think like us...or fuck you....fuck them as far as i am concerned....
How did you come up with that? Republicans range from liberal to very conservative. How big a gap do you need? Democrats these days are liberal to uber liberal, I haven't heard of a conservative one in a while, at least in high office.

It needs to be explained to you? For the same reason I skip commericials on TV. It's just better that way.

How did you come up with that? Republicans range from liberal to very conservative. How big a gap do you need? Democrats these days are liberal to uber liberal, I haven't heard of a conservative one in a while, at least in high office.

And liberal Republicans are called RINOs. So are moderate Republicans.

Last edited:

It needs to be explained to you?

hey just askin....dont get exited....

How did you come up with that?

because i have read the posts around here?....and i have been called "Libturd" by certain Righties here and a "Right Winger" or a "Con" by certain lefties here....now, how did they come up with that?.....could it be because i had the gall and audacity to actually disagree with them?....so i would assume i am a Blue Dog or a Rino to those assholes......and they can all kiss my BlueDog RINO Ass....right in the sweet spot....ill keep it open for them....

Last edited:

Oh it's true DB. Do a Google search if you don't like that news source. Prove it's wrong or you look like a DB, DB.

No they don't. And you know they don't.

No they don't. And you know they don't.

Yes, they do.

Forum List

Back