GOP State Senator ‘embarrassed’ by GOP voter suppression: won’t ‘defend them anymore’

R

rdean

This Wisconsin Republican is 'embarrassed' by his party and won't 'defend them anymore'

Last week, Schultz argued that there were no legitimate justifications for some of the election reforms pushed by Republicans.

“It’s all predicated on some belief there is a massive fraud or irregularities, something my colleagues have been hot on the trail for three years and have failed miserably at demonstrating,” he said.

Dale Schultz: 'I am not willing to defend them anymore'

Later, Schultz attacked a bill aimed at helping companies escape asbestos litigation that has been criticized by groups representing veterans, who account for a disproportionate number of those suffering from mesothelioma, a cancer linked to asbestos exposure.

“This bill is certainly a slap in the face at the very least to some of the people who gave some of the most vital years of their life in the service of their country,” he said.

------------------------------------------------------------

Defending democracy AND veterans???? Doesn't sound very Republican. I suspect he's already being "shunned".

same ole same ole shit, just different day for the useful tool of the Democrat party that has NOTHING else to run on

but it's from freakoutnation so it's got to be true true

Last edited:
Why the US having the cleanest election process in the world is a problem for the liberal left, and RINOS, certainly is a puzzle to me. Considering the consternation and cloth renting that went on during the 2001 Florida election. In that election it was found that hanging chads were very few and far between something not to worry about it was so rare. Yet the liberals dragged the US through a month of BS, and lied in court to do so. Now their guy is winning they are not so much concerned. But the worm will turn and then they will become interested again.

This Wisconsin Republican is 'embarrassed' by his party and won't 'defend them anymore'

Last week, Schultz argued that there were no legitimate justifications for some of the election reforms pushed by Republicans.

“It’s all predicated on some belief there is a massive fraud or irregularities, something my colleagues have been hot on the trail for three years and have failed miserably at demonstrating,” he said.

Later, Schultz attacked a bill aimed at helping companies escape asbestos litigation that has been criticized by groups representing veterans, who account for a disproportionate number of those suffering from mesothelioma, a cancer linked to asbestos exposure.

“This bill is certainly a slap in the face at the very least to some of the people who gave some of the most vital years of their life in the service of their country,” he said.

Defending democracy AND veterans???? Doesn't sound very Republican. I suspect he's already being "shunned".

we are going through the same crap here in NC with the teahadists in charge

I usually don't read threads started by Trayvon, but I made the mistake and opened this one.

and as usual, its a pile of steaming bull droppings.

there is no Republican voter suppression; period
that is the talking point of the same losers that call obama's record welfare and food stamps "forward progress". just more self-delusions from left-wing losers

Who the hell is Dale Shitz??? Is he another one of these invisible imbeciles the left drudges up on a regular basis?

What a bunch of horse dung. Why do you think this has anything to do with the folks in Washington? I'm sure there are plenty of stereotypes you can use as examples to paint the entire party with. Let's talk about Joe Blow the dogcatcher who says he hates n!@@*rs. That's what the GOP is. Joe Fucken Blow.

Race-baiting and accusations of polluting. Right out of the Democraps' playbook.

And he's not defending Democracy. He's defending Democrap corruption in the election process.

Last edited:
I'm glad I have the OP blocked, I just wanted to see the responses. As bad as things are going these turds can't defend it so they attack their political enemies. That speaks volumes.

there is no Republican voter suppression; period
that is the talking point of the same losers that call obama's record welfare and food stamps "forward progress". just more self-delusions from left-wing losers

just more desperation from deanie, he is an idiot who is still obsessed with the Zimmerman case and is too stupid to comprehend what really happened that night.

It’s just sad when a political party has so lost faith in its ideas that it’s pouring all of its energy into election mechanics,” Schultz said. “We should be pitching as political parties our ideas for improving things in the future rather than mucking around in the mechanics and making it more confrontational at the voting sites and trying to suppress the vote.”

He's wrong...the GOP hasn't "lost faith" in their ideas...they don't have any.

It’s just sad when a political party has so lost faith in its ideas that it’s pouring all of its energy into election mechanics,” Schultz said. “We should be pitching as political parties our ideas for improving things in the future rather than mucking around in the mechanics and making it more confrontational at the voting sites and trying to suppress the vote.”

hilarious; left-wing morons saying the right doesnt have ideals?

lmao

pretty funny coming from left-wing losers that rant about the
Tea Party but cant explain why they have so much hatred for people who had the same position on raising the Debt Ceiling as obama once had

or people who not long about were shhitting in buckets at the Occupy movement hollering MAKE THEM PAY!! now bragging about the record profits on Wall Street under obama

idiots and hypocrites

comical from LWNJs who screamed Bush was a war criminal for using drones to kill terrorists; but not a peep is coming from them since obama TRIPLED the use of drones; and has targeted and killed American citizens with them without even a trial'

idiots and hypocrites

lmao

Tea Party but cant explain why they have so much hatred for people who had the same position on raising the Debt Ceiling as obama once had

or people who not long about were shhitting in buckets at the Occupy movement hollering MAKE THEM PAY!! now bragging about the record profits on Wall Street under obama

idiots and hypocrites

Golly, and despite your insightful and "fact filled" post, I still don't believe the GOP has any ideas. They aren't running on any.

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

Golly, and despite your insightful and "fact filled" post, I still don't believe the GOP has any ideas. They aren't running on any.

oh goody doofus! maybe they should run on how much they care for the poor; then proceed to create millions more of them like Democrats and obama did??

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

maybe the GOP should promise healthcare to millions that is affordable and allows you to keep your doctor; and have none if it end up to be true; and millions lose the insurance they had and liked?

lmao

idiots and hypocrites

maybe the GOP should promise healthcare to millions that is affordable and allows you to keep your doctor; and have none if it end up to be true; and millions lose the insurance they had and liked?

Odd that until the ACA, the GOP expressed little or no concern about people losing their health insurance...which they did in droves.

Repeal isn't an idea. They have nothing to "replace" it with (probably since the whole damn thing was their idea in the first place)

They don't have any the Democrats couldn't rip to shreds with their propaganda machine better known as the mainstream media.

I think it's become clear that the internet has become a blessing and a curse, because the weak-minded can be so easily led astray. Well, not so much weak-minded but easily led down the primerose path of irrationality. Can't argue with the despicable assholes that make a living off of playing with special interest groups emotions.

We still cannot come up with a convincing argument why making sure blacks only can vote once in elections isn't voter suppression, but with these folks you don't need much to convince them of practically anything their fertile minds can imagine.

Let's see, we need a white Repug who thinks rape is ordinary, or maybe some fudge packing, toe tapping pervert that told everyone he's a conservative just so he could get into office. That's the next shoe I expect will be dropping.

Last edited:

Odd that until the ACA, the GOP expressed little or no concern about people losing their health insurance...which they did in droves.

Repeal isn't an idea. They have nothing to "replace" it with (probably since the whole damn thing was their idea in the first place)

you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. People were not losing insurance "in droves" before ACA. Thats just a left wing lie.

Total repeal will probably not happen, although it should. What should happen is to remove the crap from the law and limit it to the few good things that are in it: no rejection for pre-existing conditions, no lifetime maximums.

Tort reform should be added. interstate commerce of insurance should be added. and yes, some caps on medical charges and drug prices should be added.

What the dems passed and obozo signed is a terrible law, passed in the most corrupt way, and illegally changed over 30 times by the worst president in history.

you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. People were not losing insurance "in droves" before ACA. Thats just a left wing lie.

Total repeal will probably not happen, although it should. What should happen is to remove the crap from the law and limit it to the few good things that are in it: no rejection for pre-existing conditions, no lifetime maximums.

Tort reform should be added. interstate commerce of insurance should be added. and yes, some caps on medical charges and drug prices should be added.

What the dems passed and obozo signed is a terrible law, passed in the most corrupt way, and illegally changed over 30 times by the worst president in history.

Only 17 percent of individual market subscribers purchased the same plan for two straight years or longer.

Patterns Of Individual Health Insurance Coverage, 1996–2000

Remember health insurance before the Affordable Care Act?

Forum List

Back