GOP spokesman says hurl acid at Democrats

No, HONESTY on your part is required, but it never occurs.

A more HONEST thread title would have been...
Spokesman for Rep. Nan Hayworth Says Hurl Acid at Democrats

But you are incapable of honesty.

You know that is not true, I am trying to change the title. There is only so much space.

you're a fucking liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/226723-spokesman-for-rep-nan-hayworth-says-hurl-acid-at-democrats.html#post5383041
THAT is a thread with EXACTLY the title I said would have been more honest. Looky there, Sparky... it FUCKING FIT!

You lying little piece of shit.

Oh, shut up already. You made your point. It's not like this is the very first thread with a less than accurate title. Why don't you go report her like the little narc that you are.

You know that is not true, I am trying to change the title. There is only so much space.

you're a fucking liar.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/226723-spokesman-for-rep-nan-hayworth-says-hurl-acid-at-democrats.html#post5383041
THAT is a thread with EXACTLY the title I said would have been more honest. Looky there, Sparky... it FUCKING FIT!

Oh, shut up already. You made your point. It's not like this is the very first thread with a less than accurate title. Why don't you go report her like the little narc that you are.

I started a second thread with a title that would not send Conservative psycho, but they were MERGED. Now, how do I get a moderator to let me change THIS thread title? And it is not "less than truthful"; the man who made the "joke" is a GOP spokesman for Rep. Hayworth. My initial post has their names; still, I do not want Conservative to have a stroke.

you're a fucking liar.

I started a second thread with a title that would not send Conservative psycho, but they were MERGED. Now, how do I get a moderator to let me change THIS thread title? And it is not "less than truthful"; the man who made the "joke" is a GOP spokesman for Rep. Hayworth. My initial post has their names; still, I do not want Conservative to have a stroke.

I wouldn't worry about it. The adults in the room who know how to read know what you meant. That his only response was to hammer you over the thread title says more about him than it says about the substance of the thread. The incident happened and was documented. There is no getting around that. Conservative and all of the other right-wing critics know it. They just don't want to face it.

Look at it this way. These are the same people foaming at the mouth over Obama addressing GW Bush by his first name. That is how petty and ridiculous they are. As long as you have a reasonable bone in your body, they'll never respect you. I say that's a good thing.

you're a fucking liar.

You could report your opening post and ask the mods to change the title.

:dunno:

Seems to me this is supposedly the first time.

The rest of the time it was rationalized into an issue.

Then the Democrats turn around and say they wanna take us Sons of Bitches out......we are the enemy, and if you go to an OWS riot you'll see and hear plenty of violence that Obama says is just folks exercising their right to protest. It's harmless.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlbKaPdacLE]Obama Rally James Hoffa 'We Are Your Army. Let's Take These Sons Of Bitches Out' RightFace.us - YouTube[/ame]

As long as they can find some obscure numb-nuts that says the wrong thing they agree with this kind of crapola.

So "Jobs jobs jobs" and "everybody get out to vote is "crapola"? Did you watch it? I'm guessing you just read the title. Usually, that's where right wingers stop. They thought they read ten books when they only read the words on the front cover.

Look at it this way. These are the same people foaming at the mouth over Obama addressing GW Bush by his first name. That is how petty and ridiculous they are. As long as you have a reasonable bone in your body, they'll never respect you. I say that's a good thing.

In reality, Conservative was "channeling" my thoughts about a certain Florida county that DOES NOT list property cards for parcels I KNOW are there, can find maps of, and which Google Earth recognizes the addresses to obtain aerials. At least I am laughing about it after hours of trying:lol:

How does one report? I have never reported anything TO a Moderator before, or if I have, I don't remember. I just avoid what I find objectionable.

How does one report? I have never reported anything TO a Moderator before, or if I have, I don't remember. I just avoid what I find objectionable.

Do you see the red flag up on the right hand side of this post? Near where you give people rep?

And a link is too much effort?

Snippy, it is Jay Townsend who urged the acid attacks, not me. LINK:

Republican spokesman:

I have a very real question here, why is this not a major story on every blog and news site in the world? Could it be that we do not have all the facts?

The Congresswoman says it was a "joke"; Townsend got his post removed quickly. I saw several articles about it actually. A sick comment but I do not believe he meant it seriously after reading about him, he is a Rove type of guy.

Forum List

Back