GOP shut down government by changing the rules. Reid learned well.

How House Republicans guaranteed a shutdown: by changing the rules

Government Shutdown 2013: H.R. 368, The Little Rule Change By House Republicans That Guaranteed A Federal Shutdown

Watching Republicans whine about Reid? Doncha love it?

Question, how does the minority pass a bill when they don't have enough votes????

Huh???

Dumb-ass?:lame2:

The majority in the House passed the bill Dean is referring to, with several Democrats voting in favor of it.

Didja know Dean used to be a Republican

congratulations to the senate for changing the filibuster rule this week ........

sometimes the unwashed leave real americans no alternative but to spank the wicked children

Government Shutdown 2013: H.R. 368, The Little Rule Change By House Republicans That Guaranteed A Federal Shutdown

True.

After the GOP credit rating downgrade, GOP sequester, and GOP government shutdown and credit default threat, Reid correctly realized that it would be impossible to reason with republicans who are incapable of, and unwilling to, be reasonable.

True.

After the GOP credit rating downgrade, GOP sequester, and GOP government shutdown and credit default threat, Reid correctly realized that it would be impossible to reason with republicans who are incapable of, and unwilling to, be reasonable.

You can't make this stuff up :p

Sent from my Barnes & Noble Nook HD+ using Tapatalk 4

True.

he just did....:dunno:

True.

he just did....:dunno:

Did he?

Boehner: I got 98 percent of what I wanted - CBS News

How come only Republicans get to change the rules?

you should know the answer to that.....you used to be one not to long ago...

Yeah..he and Ed Shultz.....

Can you freaking believe it ?

yea he did.....where was Jones link?.....no link he made it up.....thats what you always say...are you now going to deny you say that?...

My stalker is back. You are always imagining what I'm always supposed to have said. Don't you have anything original? Something you thought of on your own? Guess not.

oh thats right Jones is a fellow Far Lefty....you wont say anything about someone who is like you....

You are always imagining what I'm always supposed to have said.

so you are now saying you dont say too the righties here, what i said you say?....

Don't you have anything original? Something you thought of on your own?

you are so original you re-post the same shit over and over....do you ever come up with new bullshit?....

you have got zero Character and credibility Dean....you talk about how Republicans do not take responsibility for what they say and do....so when are you going to start?....

Forum List

Back