Will House Republicans suffer or benefit from shutting down the government?

Again, show me where I suggested this. I stand by my assertion that you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer.
post #37 -- your bizarre rant.

The democrats driving congress toward a shutdown--compromise.

Compromise--no temporary measures. This is BS when the minority attempts to dictate. Try again

I don't recall saying he did, glad you realize it. Maybe democrats should shut down the border.

post #37 -- your bizarre rant.

The democrats driving congress toward a shutdown--compromise.

Compromise--no temporary measures. This is BS when the minority attempts to dictate. Try again

I don't recall saying he did, glad you realize it. Maybe democrats should shut down the border.
Please be specific and highlight the word "Biden" in this ^^^ post, moron. The measure has been presented by the right. The democrats are digging in, forcing a shutdown. Either they present an acceptable compromise (shut down the border) or the DEMOCRATS shut down the government. Try again, Skippy. Actually, I don't care if it does shut down--then all payments to Ukraine STOP.

again...

Biden has nothing to do with any shutdown. It's between the two houses of the US Congress.

Shutdown looks more likely, as House GOP leaders reject Senate plan

Of course Bidumb cant do shit... He is a puppet, thanks for reminding US. But if the Congress and Senate do pass a bill that a wall must be built before another dime is spent in Ukraine, it will be up to those in the White House who are actually running it, whether Joe Bidums signature will veto or pass that bill. Are you really that stupid to not know about VETO?

IMG_6526.jpeg

Republicans are too busy chasing the second-hand smoke surrounding President Biden, than actually working for the people.

The MAGA Mongoloids in the lower house of the US Congress is screwing things up.

Yeah, sex, drug and slave trading, Democrats care all about quality of life.

Whew, that stinks, Karen

Trump is liable in the second E. Jean Carroll defamation case, judge rules; January trial will determine damages​

Oops..

MSN
Far-left Georgia prosecutor Fani Willis was hoping to cause election interference in the politically motivated witch hunt against Donald Trump.
In a major victory for Trump, Fulton County Judge Scott McAfee refused to allow Willis’ office to have Trump in court in October. Instead, the judge severed Trump’s case from two co-defendants who wanted a speedy trial.

Let us discuss the repercussions of a possible shut down by the House GOP.
Would this GOP shutdown be seen positively, negatively, or neutrally by the American people and voters?

This is uncharted territory, as there has never been a shutdown in my lifetime.
This GOP shut down would be the first one, so I don’t have the background to base my opinion on, so I ask you guys to give me your opinion on the possible consequences of this House GOP shutdown.

Thank you

This is going to go down very badly for House Republicans especially when the Senate passes a compromise on a continuing resolution this weekend. These right wing terrorists can't even agree on what their ransom demands are. Voters are not going to put up with this.

Ot will be the refusal of the Dumbocraps to ever compromise that will cause a shutdown. Fucking Demented President Potato wouldn’t even meet with the Speaker.

So, as a far left wing liberal allegedly from Georgia, don’t you think Potato needs to be impeached for abdicating his obligations?

Democrats compromised several times. They should not compromise on anything the House wants. Republicans should not be allowed to starve people who are struggling.

Nobody would be hurt from the government spending less money while being shutdown.

Everybody will be hurt if the government is allowed to increased the already enormous debt.

The problem is that there are no incentives for fiscal responsibility. Nobody goes to jail and stupid irresponsible citizens don't seem to want to hold anybody ever accountable.

Spending other people's money for worthless things have no consequences.

The only way the issue is ever addressed is when the goddamn Democrats and RINOs demand to increase the debt even more than it already is.

Shitty way to do government, isn't it?

The problem is that there are no incentives for fiscal responsibility. Nobody goes to jail and stupid irresponsible citizens don't seem to want to hold anybody ever accountable.

Spending other people's money for worthless things have no consequences.

The only way the issue is ever addressed is when the goddamn Democrats and RINOs demand to increase the debt even more than it already is.

Shitty way to do government, isn't it?
Oh the pain is happening right now. Fuel and food prices way up, with 33 trillion dollars of debt and billions added every day, just from interest. By next year the debt will be over 35 trillion dollars gasoline and food prices will double again, and then people are going to go vote.....

Forum List

Back