GOP Senator Chuck Grassley Says That Those Who Aren’t Millionaires Waste Money On ‘Booze, Women’

I didn’ t read it. The word “implies” says there is twisting probably going on.

/----/My friend was a millionaire with a chain of carpet stores in Manhattan. He hired a smoking hot Cuban woman and within one day (according to him) he was banging her in his office. After he knocked her up, he divorced his wife and two kids and married her. Over time she drained his bank account, he lost his stores and now lives in a tiny apartment in Florida all alone.

I didn’ t read it. The word “implies” says there is twisting probably going on.
Here, read it:

“I think not having the estate tax recognizes the people that are investing,” Grassley told the Register. “As opposed to those that are just spending every darn penny they have, whether it’s on booze or women or movies.”

The estate tax, often described by Republicans as the “death tax,” is levied only on the very rich, individuals who pass on assets of more than $5.5 million, $11 million for married couples. The current tax on estates is 40 percent of an individual’s wealth at death.

Grassley explains why people don’t invest: ‘Booze or women or movies’

Looks pretty clear to me.

Did that help?

/----/My friend was a millionaire with a chain of carpet stores in Manhattan. He hired a smoking hot Cuban woman and within one day (according to him) he was banging her in his office. After he knocked her up, he divorced his wife and two kids and married her. Over time she drained his bank account, he lost his stores and now lives in a tiny apartment in Florida all alone.
Oh those Hispanics. They'll get you ever time.

He must have like that Cuban carpet.

------------------------------------------- serves him Right !!

Oh those Hispanics. They'll get you ever time.

He must have like that Cuban carpet.
Just something about "hard working", brave women for a market friendly price.

Forum List

Back