GOP Senator Arrested For Drunk Driving

Was he the drugged out and drunk Congressman from Rhode Island named Patrick Kennedy. Oops I forgot this is to top off those Democrats caught in the voter fraud from Maryland, NY, NJ and Mass.

Seems your abasement of another GOP somehow fails to meet the criteria of the drunkeness and complete lack of values "Democrats" seem to have. At least Mike Crapo didn't drive his Oldsmobile off a bridge, killing a girl he just had sex with. Touche`

See:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/top-democrats-in-maryland-nj-ny-and-massachusetts-charged-or-found-guilty-of-voter-fraud-video/

Do you feel good about that comment? Because Crap-O could have just as easily killed someone. Just because a Democrat got away with murder doesn't mean you should defend a Republican for successfully not murdering someone.

Then we'll just have to leave it up to Democrats to kill mistresses while DUI, and other Democrats to consistently commit voter fraud. The GOPer's will just have to continue to successfully NOT kill anyone while DUI.

Yep, shit happens, at least no one got hurt.

Lol drunk driving is not "shit happening." Whether you're Republican or Democrat it's an irresponsible and criminal thing to do. I would lose my professional license if I got a DUI and I see no reason why a Senator shouldn't face the same consequence regardless of party.

Right, but congressmen evading taxes (Rangle) and driving under the influence of drugs (Pat Kennedy), I might agree with you when libs call for the heads of other libs that have done far worse. This was posted just to be a hit piece on the GOP, not as a public service. I guarantee the OP wouldn't have even posted it if the guy had a D after his name.

Last edited:
So not one of you cons has the guts to condemn this behaviour? All you have is e kennedy retort that most of us are too young to remember.

Keep digging kids...

Meanwhile I am going to say shame shame on Anybody who risks anothers life by getting behind the wheel intoxicated.

Several field tests...come on. Surely the moral compass calls...

Last edited:
So not one of you cons has the guts to condemn this behaviour? All you have is e kennedy retort that most of us are too young to remember.

Keep digging kids...

Meanwhile I am going to say shame shame on Anybody who risks anothers life by getting behind the wheel intoxicated.

I think it's stupid to drink and drive. But, it happens a lot around these parts and it happens to politicians around these parts. That's not excusing a thing. It's just not all that shocking to me, regardless of whether it's a [D] or an [R].

crapo_mug_shot_ap.jpg

Crapo's mug shot

Keep digging kids...

Every conservative should CONDEMN this behavior, and most do. Look in your own ZOMBIE backyard before casting stones. NOT ONE SINGLE LIBERAL, as in ZERO holds any democrat to account.. NOT ONCE. Show us posts of you ZOMBIES caring soo much about liberal politician breaking laws.. I'm really sick of the hypocrisy from the left.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was arrested on Sunday morning in Alexandria, Virginia for driving under the influence.

According to Del Ray, VA Patch, Crapo was pulled over after an officer saw the senator run a red light. Police spokesman Craig T. Fifer said that Crapo failed "several field sobriety tests," reports CBS News. He was taken into custody "without incident."

More: Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

I hope he is treated like anyone else who is charged with the same offense.

Was he the drugged out and drunk Congressman from Rhode Island named Patrick Kennedy. Oops I forgot this is to top off those Democrats caught in the voter fraud from Maryland, NY, NJ and Mass.

Seems your abasement of another GOP somehow fails to meet the criteria of the drunkeness and complete lack of values "Democrats" seem to have. At least Mike Crapo didn't drive his Oldsmobile off a bridge, killing a girl he just had sex with. Touche`

See:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/top-democrats-in-maryland-nj-ny-and-massachusetts-charged-or-found-guilty-of-voter-fraud-video/

Do you feel good about that comment? Because Crap-O could have just as easily killed someone. Just because a Democrat got away with murder doesn't mean you should defend a Republican for successfully not murdering someone.

Nah. I hate to tell you this. You being somewhat new here. But what you wrote, that just becaue a Dem got away with murder.......................

the right wing whack jobs on here are a tit for tat group. These folks on here would defend crapo even if he had killed someone. DUI won't even make them blink. Just repubs being repubs.

Of course if it had been a Dem senator pulled over for speeding, Rush and Fox and the whack jobs here would have been demanding that he/she be impeached. At the very least be ridden out of town on a rail.

Keep digging kids...

Every conservative should CONDEMN this behavior, and most do. Look in your own ZOMBIE backyard before casting stones. NOT ONE SINGLE LIBERAL, as in ZERO holds any democrat to account.. NOT ONCE. Show us posts of you ZOMBIES caring soo much about liberal politician breaking laws.. I'm really sick of the hypocrisy from the left.

Right back atchya toots. Right back a..t..ch..yaaa

See:

Nah. I hate to tell you this. You being somewhat new here. But what you wrote, that just becaue a Dem got away with murder.......................

the right wing whack jobs on here are a tit for tat group. These folks on here would defend crapo even if he had killed someone. DUI won't even make them blink. Just repubs being repubs.

Of course if it had been a Dem senator pulled over for speeding, Rush and Fox and the whack jobs here would have been demanding that he/she be impeached. At the very least be ridden out of town on a rail.
Let us all know which "rightwinger" is defending this.

TIA.

I don't know about other states, but florida dmv has new rules on the dui's. It almost eliminates a person having a license again to drive perminently. They are taking away so many priviliages in florida, its unreal. No wonder there is so much violence going on today. Agencies are cracking down hard on people and yet these politicians will not go through what we citizens do.
I doubt this gop that was arrested for a dui, will be subject to the same laws as us cititzens are.

I don't know about other states, but florida dmv has new rules on the dui's. It almost eliminates a person having a license again to drive perminently. They are taking away so many priviliages in florida, its unreal. No wonder there is so much violence going on today. Agencies are cracking down hard on people and yet these politicians will not go through what we citizens do.
I doubt this gop that was arrested for a dui, will be subject to the same laws as us cititzens are.
Virginia will treat him the same as they treat other first offending drunk drivers. If his atty is good, he will have the charge reduced to reckless driving. Not likely, but it does happen. Depending on the actual BAC, he may have a restricted license for at least a year with an interlock ignition device (meaning he has to blow into it before the car will start). The perp has to pay for that. He may have to do time, he may not. If his BAC was pretty high, he probably will. Virginia is tough on drunk drivers.

The son of a neighbor recently got busted for DUI. His BAC was 0.14. Had it been 0.15, he would have had to do time. His atty worked with the prosecutor and had the offense reduced to reckless driving, but the kid has to be on probation for a year. He gets even a speeding ticket, and he goes right into the jail for the rest of his term. He got his license back, but his insurance is now more than quadrupled, so he takes the Metro most of the time, now.

Personally, I think the kid has a problem with alcohol, so he may have been better off getting a harsher outcome. But, his mom (my neighbor) was going to do the best she could to help him out....hired a good atty.

So, each drunk driving case is treated uniquely...at least each first offense...in Virginia. After a first offense and depending on the time between the offenses, it's a felony and prison (not jail) time is a given.

Last edited:
Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was arrested on Sunday morning in Alexandria, Virginia for driving under the influence.

According to Del Ray, VA Patch, Crapo was pulled over after an officer saw the senator run a red light. Police spokesman Craig T. Fifer said that Crapo failed "several field sobriety tests," reports CBS News. He was taken into custody "without incident."

More: Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

For example, since the Haves publicly pose as the custodians of responsibility, morality, law, and justice (which are frequently strangers to each others), they can be constantly pushed to live up to their own book of morality and regulations. No organizations, including organized religion, can live up to the letter of its own book. You can club them to death with their "book" of rules and regulations. This is what that great revolutionary, Paul of Tarsus, knew when he wrote to the Corinthians: "Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit, for the letter killeth." --
Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals, P.152

Forum List

Back