GOP Senator Arrested For Drunk Driving

this hack needs to re-fucken-zign PERIOD because he's been a self-professed, family values, do-gooder, type or so he's been saying all these years :eusa_liar: . The sooner the better. :eusa_boohoo: :lol:

It's worse than that, the guy is a Mormon and a religious hypocrite apparently.

So you think Mormans should be held to a higher standard..Why?
It's a standard to which they hold themselves, supposedly.
No alcohol, tobacco, coffee, etc.

From religious Mormon to atheist, we are all imperfect human beings that make mistakes. I agree he should be held accountable, but I disagree that he should be more accountable because of his faith.

Last edited:
That's nothing.

Democrats re-elect their dope addicts for Congress which they are in rehab.

Jesse Jackson Jr. Wins Reelection From Mayo Clinic | NBC Chicago
Republican senators gave Vitter a standing ovation when he returned to the senate, having been convicted of whoring while wearing diapers.

;)

pmavitter2.png

I don't care which side it is...a person who can't be trusted in small things...like not having the good judgement to refrain from driving when drunk...cannot be trusted in large things...like representing all the citizens of ones state in the crafting of American policy both foreign and domestic.

Last edited:
Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was arrested on Sunday morning in Alexandria, Virginia for driving under the influence.

According to Del Ray, VA Patch, Crapo was pulled over after an officer saw the senator run a red light. Police spokesman Craig T. Fifer said that Crapo failed "several field sobriety tests," reports CBS News. He was taken into custody "without incident."

More: Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

At least he didn't kill anyone, like a certain late senator who belonged to a very prominent American political family.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was arrested on Sunday morning in Alexandria, Virginia for driving under the influence.

According to Del Ray, VA Patch, Crapo was pulled over after an officer saw the senator run a red light. Police spokesman Craig T. Fifer said that Crapo failed "several field sobriety tests," reports CBS News. He was taken into custody "without incident."

More: Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

I hope he is treated like anyone else who is charged with the same offense.

I do too. I am glad he was stopped from driving while intoxicated, as he was a threat to others on the road. He has the freedom to risk his life, but not another's.

Well, at least he wasn't caught with an underage boy...

Oh, you mean like...Democratic leaders in Minnesota are demanding a state lawmaker withdraw from his re-election bid after police claim he admitted to having sex with a 17-year-old boy at a rest stop.

While Rep. Kerry Gauthier, 56, will lose support from fellow Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party members if he continues with his campaign, party leaders stopped short Monday of asking him to immediately resign.

America is being transformed into a police state/dictatorship and this is what Chief running squirts wants to talk about?

Why not>

If they are going to preach they have the One True Church, the Only Priesthood, and believe they CAN JUDGE OTHERS, then, yeah, hold their feet to the fire. Jesus will.

Why not>

If they are going to preach they have the One True Church, the Only Priesthood, and believe they CAN JUDGE OTHERS, then, yeah, hold their feet to the fire. Jesus will.

Add to that, their not supposed to imbibe alcohol or even caffeine.

Yep, shit happens, at least no one got hurt.

Lol drunk driving is not "shit happening." Whether you're Republican or Democrat it's an irresponsible and criminal thing to do. I would lose my professional license if I got a DUI and I see no reason why a Senator shouldn't face the same consequence regardless of party.

Right, but congressmen evading taxes (Rangle) and driving under the influence of drugs (Pat Kennedy), I might agree with you when libs call for the heads of other libs that have done far worse. This was posted just to be a hit piece on the GOP, not as a public service. I guarantee the OP wouldn't have even posted it if the guy had a D after his name.
you see a thread by LaKota you can figure there is a 90% chance it will be a rather biased and dishonest one....

I hope he is treated like anyone else who is charged with the same offense.

you mean get his wrist slapped?.....i am sure that will happen....

Forum List

Back