GOP Senator Arrested For Drunk Driving

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-Idaho) was arrested on Sunday morning in Alexandria, Virginia for driving under the influence.

According to Del Ray, VA Patch, Crapo was pulled over after an officer saw the senator run a red light. Police spokesman Craig T. Fifer said that Crapo failed "several field sobriety tests," reports CBS News. He was taken into custody "without incident."

More: Mike Crapo DUI: GOP Senator From Idaho Arrested In Virginia For Driving Under The Influence

Throw the book at him, make him an example. I'm tired of twits being irresponsible.

Was he the drugged out and drunk Congressman from Rhode Island named Patrick Kennedy. Oops I forgot this is to top off those Democrats caught in the voter fraud from Maryland, NY, NJ and Mass.

Seems your abasement of another GOP somehow fails to meet the criteria of the drunkeness and complete lack of values "Democrats" seem to have. At least Mike Crapo didn't drive his Oldsmobile off a bridge, killing a girl he just had sex with. Touche`

See:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/top-democrats-in-maryland-nj-ny-and-massachusetts-charged-or-found-guilty-of-voter-fraud-video/

Do you feel good about that comment? Because Crap-O could have just as easily killed someone. Just because a Democrat got away with murder doesn't mean you should defend a Republican for successfully not murdering someone.

Nah. I hate to tell you this. You being somewhat new here. But what you wrote, that just becaue a Dem got away with murder.......................

the right wing whack jobs on here are a tit for tat group. These folks on here would defend crapo even if he had killed someone. DUI won't even make them blink. Just repubs being repubs.

Of course if it had been a Dem senator pulled over for speeding, Rush and Fox and the whack jobs here would have been demanding that he/she be impeached. At the very least be ridden out of town on a rail.

you sound just like a righty talking about lefties.....there is not much difference between the right and left whack jobs.....they are all whacked....

This is nuts. He got a DUI. He needs to serve his punishment just like any other convicted drunk driver. Why does it matter if he is a Republican or a Democrat? I got a speeding ticket the other day it must be because of my insatiable apatite for lower taxes.

When its hot, ice cream sales go up. it doesnt get hot because ice cream sales are going up.
A Republican got a DUI. He didnt get a DUI because he was Republican..

Forum List

Back