GOP Rep: "I'll drop your ass"...

No
His behavior reminds me of former Rep. Michael Grimm (R-NY):

"I'll break you in half"

Republicans are just such he-men.
Probably lacking enough se-men.

No...it's all of that testosterone. Republicans have been trashed so badly by the left even the crack-whores won't fuck em. Besides.....the Secret Service already did.

Aha... you think that's the cause??

I think the press can't be trusted.....so I wouldn't talk to them.

Do like Obama and Hillary and stage everything. Any reporters that piss me off I blackball them....just like Obama and Hillary do.

OH BOY! Another leftist propagandist that refuse to draw a distinction between people being opposed to illegal immigration and people who favor legal immigration. You leftist asses don't have an honest bone in your bodies.

That Rep. is a "leftist propagandist"?? Really???

Nope you are. From your OP.

"Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:"

The protest was on "illegal immigration".

OH BOY! Another leftist propagandist that refuse to draw a distinction between people being opposed to illegal immigration and people who favor legal immigration. You leftist asses don't have an honest bone in your bodies.

"Funny that in the context of this, he said it to one of HIS OWN constituents, a fervent anti-immigration type:"

Nice try, no dice.

Nice try, no dice.

Can't read the signs in your own video, good job. LOL

Nice try, no dice.

Oh, I can read the signs. Please, get a grip on yourself. Another group of Latino haters, and you want to split hairs about legal vs. illegal immigration. They were too stupid to know what was actually in the four bills. Tea Partiers all the way, baby!! Yooohooooooo!!!

Good luck with that one, especially in 2016.

He should look up the voter and apologize. Saying that I wouldn't vote for him if he lied about the amnesty vote.
I wouldn't apologize to him. He was being a jerk.

I guess this is the way the press covers Republicans.......start a fight with them and hope you piss them off.

Yet Hillary won't let these assholes get within half a block from her. She hears their questions and ignores them. She doesn't have to speak to the press because she's waited her time and now is her time.

I don't even see why we have elections anymore. Hillary or any Dummycrap has already won....according to the left. They just hope enough illegals show up to vote.
They were both being jerks. The guy with his exaggerated handshake and the pounding on the shoulder was rude and the Rep threatening was juvenile. But politicians are always slapping people on the shoulder so he should have sucked it up and kept his mouth shut. But I was concerned about the Rep lying about his vote.

He should look up the voter and apologize. Saying that I wouldn't vote for him if he lied about the amnesty vote.
I wouldn't apologize to him. He was being a jerk.

I guess this is the way the press covers Republicans.......start a fight with them and hope you piss them off.

Yet Hillary won't let these assholes get within half a block from her. She hears their questions and ignores them. She doesn't have to speak to the press because she's waited her time and now is her time.

I don't even see why we have elections anymore. Hillary or any Dummycrap has already won....according to the left. They just hope enough illegals show up to vote.
They were both being jerks. The guy with his exaggerated handshake and the pounding on the shoulder was rude and the Rep threatening was juvenile. But politicians are always slapping people on the shoulder so he should have sucked it up and kept his mouth shut. But I was concerned about the Rep lying about his vote.

Only, I don't think he lied. The Bill no. was indeed kept and the clause about defunding the EO was stricken from the bill so that the Homeland Security would be further funded without layoffs. His constituents are likely upset that he didn't demand that the clause stay in the bill, but he correctly pointed out that there were not the 60 votes necessary in the Senate to get it through. I cannot fault him for this.

Where do the progs come up with this stuff? Does Media Matters have a camera in every political office in every state?

Nice try, no dice.

Oh, I can read the signs. Please, get a grip on yourself. Another group of Latino haters, and you want to split hairs about legal vs. illegal immigration. They were too stupid to know what was actually in the four bills. Tea Partiers all the way, baby!! Yooohooooooo!!!

Good luck with that one, especially in 2016.

Your ignorance is showing, only about 60% of illegals are what you call latino, And of course caring if an activity is within the law or outside the law is splitting hairs, only in leftist fantasy land. As for the bill, I know the spineless republicans dug their fighting positions and wound up doing nothing but shitting in them, that's a military reference you probably won't get either. Carry on propagandist.

Glenn punched John. Buzz Aldrin punched a conspiracy theorist.
Democrats are ALREADY mentally ill and Hillary is going to add some full blown ignorance to that illness.
I honestly believe Hitlery suffered permanant brain damage when she "fell" during Congressional hearings. She may have tripped over Harry Reid when she fell.

Forum List

Back