GOP Rep clashes with House Dem after she reads letter calling Trump supporters 'racist,' 'dumb

She read a letter from a constituent that called many Trump supporters racist and dumb. Yep, many are on this board.

That was awkward for her to say they are racists and dumb. It flows better to just call them dumb racists, and still just as accurate.
There are plenty of dumb racists on both sides, but the media won't expose the left and their sins. If a black rep screams racism, who is she screaming against? Other blacks? Doubt it. The rep is screaming against whites, which is racism also. As far as dumb, rural farmers are rubes, city bangers are ignorant. Dumb and racist know no color or zip code.

You might have a point if you can show whites have been victims of institutional racism existing to today as much as blacks have. Dumb and racist is much more common in red states. You've heard of Louie Gohmert?
Read these headlines. Note the years...

Screenshot_20190612-084346_Google.jpg

While you tools rant and rave about racism look what blacks are doing to themselves IN BLUE STATES.

Which is the bigger problem?

She’s a black from a democrat run neighborhood complaining of racism when republicans don’t run it lol

I don't believe she is calling her district racist, but OK.
She companies of racism she experienced in towns run by democrats but blames republicans?? Lol

She companies of racism? J, on the Rosé so soon? You need a different "hobby".
She complains of racism she experienced in towns run by democrats but blames republicans??

Is she retarted?

She’s a black from a democrat run neighborhood complaining of racism when republicans don’t run it lol

She companies of racism she experienced in towns run by democrats but blames republicans?? Lol

She complains of racism she experienced in towns run by democrats but blames republicans??

Is she retarted?

The letter she was reading was talking about Trump and many of his supporters' racism. J, lay off the vino.

Is she retarted?

The letter she was reading was talking about Trump and many of his supporters' racism. J, lay off the vino.
What racism? Republicans run Chicago?? Huh??

Is she retarted?

Again, Trump and his supporters. You can actually watch the video and get your answers, I'm not sure why you feel the need to misunderstand who her constituent is calling a racist.

Is she retarted?

Again, Trump and his supporters. You can actually watch the video and get your answers, I'm not sure why you feel the need to misunderstand who her constituent is calling a racist.
But according to the definition of racism it’s only democrat leadership ship committing the offense..

Apparently she read from a letter from a black pastor who got paid millions in grants from democrats to pimp out blacks .. sad
Black slave owners still exist

She read a letter from a constituent that called many Trump supporters racist and dumb. Yep, many are on this board.

On the house floor against the rules and who are you calling dumb the 500,000 people plus who supports her?

That was awkward for her to say they are racists and dumb. It flows better to just call them dumb racists, and still just as accurate.
There are plenty of dumb racists on both sides, but the media won't expose the left and their sins. If a black rep screams racism, who is she screaming against? Other blacks? Doubt it. The rep is screaming against whites, which is racism also. As far as dumb, rural farmers are rubes, city bangers are ignorant. Dumb and racist know no color or zip code.

You might have a point if you can show whites have been victims of institutional racism existing to today as much as blacks have. Dumb and racist is much more common in red states. You've heard of Louie Gohmert?

The year is 2019 get out more and see the country, blue cities are the ones segregated and way more racist than the south.

Is she retarted?

But according to the definition of racism it’s only democrat leadership ship committing the offense..

Sorry, you need to sober up before posting.

Is she retarted?

I’ll tell my iPhone lol. But good response haha

Yeah, tell you're iphone you're an idiot.

Unbelievable the left will never comprehend it, We just tolerated you in the past, Now we just can't stand you. So she thinks public shamming is going to make us vote for Democrats who left us behind and no room for conservative's at the INN in the democrat house of horrors..
She stupid...
GOP Rep clashes with House Dem after she reads letter calling Trump supporters 'racist,' 'dumb'
Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, appeared to get a reprimand on Tuesday after she read a constituent letter attacking President Trump and his supporters.
After Fudge read the letter, which described Trump as a "gangster" and "sexually condescending to women," presiding officer Rep. Marc Veasey, D-Texas, reminded her that she couldn't read other people's remarks attacking the president.
The chair will remind members that remarks and debate may not engage in personalities towards the president, including by repeating remarks made elsewhere that would be improper if spoken in the members own words,” Veasy said.

DEMOCRAPS: Like a sundial, every election you can set your watch by the volume of identity politics they perennially always fall back on with their constituents.
  • Racist
  • Dumb
  • Gangster
  • Misogynist (that's a new one)
  • Hitler
  • Nazi
  • Dictator
  • Nixonian
  • Puppet
  • White Nationalist
These people literally sit around all night trying to think up new names to try to pin on Trump and anyone who supports him, then they send out their flock to repeat them here and in the media, meantime getting crazies all riled up that they attack people in restaurants, shoot them on ball-fields, protest them on campuses, threaten to leave the country and even stab themselves.

Then the Loony Left wonders why no one will vote for them but illegals from Guatemala and college preppies.

It completely flies over your hood that this post just did exactly what it accuses the "them" of. Doesn't it.

I worked in an inner city factory. The black union head was told they had to allow some white and Hispanic workers in the union.because they weren't. White or black, if it never had to or in front of you, you would never know it. I won't even go into years ago, when you needed an English surname to be on a college teaching staff. My father was denied due to his name-white on white racism.

Surnames are "racist" now?? :wtf:

Essplain to the class what "race" a surname is. You mean like, "Clint Black"? Or "Vida Blue"?

Yeah, tell you're iphone you're an idiot.
Wow more ad hominem lol typical

No, that is not racism. What dictionary do you guys use?
Sure it is-hate because of race.

OMG. Calling out racism is in fact not racism If a black person were to say the klan is racist does not mean that black person is a racist.
Of course not- any more than a white saying the Black Panthers are racist does not mean that white person is a racist.

I worked in an inner city factory. The black union head was told they had to allow some white and Hispanic workers in the union.because they weren't. White or black, if it never had to or in front of you, you would never know it. I won't even go into years ago, when you needed an English surname to be on a college teaching staff. My father was denied due to his name-white on white racism.

Surnames are "racist" now?? :wtf:

Essplain to the class what "race" a surname is. You mean like, "Clint Black"? Or "Vida Blue"?
It is your last name.

Forum List

Back