GOP problem: "Their voters are white, aging and dying off."

And the majority of the hispanics are Catholic, anti abortion and for traditional marriage. The libs know it, so the ONLY way they can secure their vote for generations is to buy it via handouts and illegal immigration immunity.

I've said for years the Dimocrat party will become more conservative in the coming years, since white liberals have very few kids, and so Hispanics who will be the future of the Dimocrat party, are more socially conservative and will remain so for a couple more generations.

And the majority of the hispanics are Catholic, anti abortion and for traditional marriage. The libs know it, so the ONLY way they can secure their vote for generations is to buy it via handouts and illegal immigration immunity.

I am pretty sure a majority of Hispanics support gay marriage now. They are still very pro-life and Catholic though.

I am pretty sure a majority of Hispanics support gay marriage now. They are still very pro-life and Catholic though.

Currently , that is true

Latinos changing views of same-sex marriage Pew Research Center

But if you look at the sub groups, most of those who swing the numbers likely aren't voting anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Currently , that is true

But if you look at the sub groups, most of those who swing the numbers likely aren't voting anyway.

It's a seems to be a generational issue. Whether it be Hispanic or White it appears the younger you are the more likely you are to support letting gays have access to marriage.

Currently , that is true

It's a seems to be a generational issue. Whether it be Hispanic or White it appears the younger you are the more likely you are to support letting gays have access to marriage.

Those voters tend to turn out more during Presidential elections but the numbers are still pretty weak.

Currently , that is true

True, but in all other respects Latinos of all ages are MOSTLY, not completely but mostly, fairly conservative.

So , how many of them are going to vote Democrat simply to legalize gay marriage? Not many

either way, this dynamic will come to a head very very soon, with the blacks vs hispanics.

I said this a few months ago when RDean (I think it was him) was crying about the GOP needs to do more to get "the black vote"

Why? Fuck the blacks, they make up 13% of the population and only about 30% of them vote. Who gives a fuck about "the black vote" just stay the course with policies that benefit Americans without regards to skin color and let them wallow in their own racism.

Currently , that is true

True, but in all other respects Latinos of all ages are MOSTLY, not completely but mostly, fairly conservative.

So , how many of them are going to vote Democrat simply to legalize gay marriage? Not many

Not many. I am pretty well connected to the Hispanic community in my city. I am fluent in Spanish and I have worked with many over the years. From what I gather they believe the issue to be pretty much settled and they have bigger fish to fry then worrying about gays getting married.

Here is the one thing the country badly needs that is doesn't have.
1374884_10153376750640019_208161806_n.jpg

Here is the one thing the country badly needs that is doesn't have.
1374884_10153376750640019_208161806_n.jpg

Man, isn't that the truth.

Common sense is dead in this country. One day spent reading a message board like this, confirms that.
I can confidently say I have the most common sense of anybody here. I'm a genius.
A) I've read your posts your no genius
B) Common sense has nothing to do with book smarts
I'm years ahead of all of you. I've predicted everything that has happened since the economic collapes. No one can say that because everybody was being influenced. I'm to fucking smart to fall for that trap. I think for myself. SecoND point I know it's an added gift.

racehispanic_graph.jpg

Latinos are not going to be voting 90% democrat going forward. In 2014 the GOP got 67% of the white men's vote (based on "competence vs "incompetence"). Even going as far forward as 2060 the voting demographic isn't that much different.

Forum List

Back