Gop out of touch with reality.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GOP OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.

At the debates I am hearing more Government control of our lives and not less. Bigger government and not smaller government. Don’t force your religious and moral beliefs on me and my family. They want to force the ideal family down our throats and it not reality. A family consist of a man, a women and 1.2 children. But to expect that in the real world is out of touch with reality. Families consist of two men or two women and a couple of children or either a man and children or a woman and children. The choice to have children is a couple’s or a man or women. A women has the right to decide when and if she want to have children. Teens will make the choice to have sex or not and no amount of abstinence programs or preaching can change that. There are a lot of responsible and successful single mothers and fathers. So it is our responsibility as responsible parents to teach them safe and responsibility sex by offering them contraceptives. Condoms prevent aids, not only pregnancies.

Santorum’s plan to offer abstinence programs is a waste of money and time. And as a matter of fact laughable. This is the real world and not a fantasy like Santorum plan to have.

Ps;
I am with Romney on illegal immigration. Simple "mandatory" E-Verify will solve our immigration problem. (You know like “mandate.”) If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come.

At the debates I am hearing more Government control of our lives and not less. Bigger government and not smaller government. Don’t force your religious and moral beliefs on me and my family. They want to force the ideal family down our throats and it not reality. A family consist of a man, a women and 1.2 children. But to expect that in the real world is out of touch with reality. Families consist of two men or two women and a couple of children or either a man and children or a woman and children. The choice to have children is a couple’s or a man or women. A women has the right to decide when and if she want to have children. Teens will make the choice to have sex or not and no amount of abstinence programs or preaching can change that. There are a lot of responsible and successful single mothers and fathers. So it is our responsibility as responsible parents to teach them safe and responsibility sex by offering them contraceptives. Condoms prevent aids, not only pregnancies.

Santorum’s plan to offer abstinence programs is a waste of money and time. And as a matter of fact laughable. This is the real world and not a fantasy like Santorum plan to have.

Ps;
I am with Romney on illegal immigration. Simple "mandatory" E-Verify will solve our immigration problem. (You know like “mandate.”) If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come.

I guess that depends upon how you define big government.
Why should the government (taxpayer) fund teaching abstinence? -- Big government
Why should the government (taxpayer) fund paying for condoms? -- Big government
Why should the government (taxpayer) fund abortion? -- Big government
Why should the government (taxpayer) fund paying for the pill? -- Big government
Why should the government (taxpayer) fund paying for another persons children? -- Big government
Why should the government (taxpayer) fund pregnant teens? -- Big government
Why should the government (taxpayer) fund single parents? -- Big government

It is not the government (taxpayer) responsibility to pay for any other person's personal choices and decisions regardless of the family unit.

Ps;

Study: Abstinence program most effective at delaying sex among youths

Study: Abstinence program most effective at delaying sex among youths - CNN

Ps;

"GOP OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY."

Sorry, REALITY is a GOP dirty word! :eusa_shhh:

In AD2101, war was beginning...

What happen?
Someone set up us the bomb.
We get signal.
What?
Main screen turn on.
It's you!
How are you gentlemen? All your base are belong to us. You are on the way to destruction.
What you say?
You have no chance to survive make your time. Ha ha ha...

All your base your base, base, base
All your base are belong to us

All your base your base, base, base...

For great justice, take off every 'Zig'
Move 'Zig', move 'Zig', move 'Zig', move 'Zig'
You know what you doing take off every 'Zig'
For great justice take off every 'Zig'

All your base your base, base, base...

Move 'Zig'...

Base base base base base base base base base base base base base base base base base base
You have no chance to survive make your time

Yes, the poor GOP.

Dead and buried in 2008 only to have the Obamanation give it back in two years.

We will finish the job in 2012.

Whose out of touch ?

Ps;
Anything goes. No moral compass. If it feels good do it and there won't be any consequences....You must be from the 60's.
You flaming libs believe there should be no rules. No right and wrong. You think ideas like integrity and decency are things better left in the 1950's.
It is ideas such as yours that send liberalism to the bottom of the barrel.
And please do not whine about government intrusion in our lives. You lefties invented that.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Paying for birth control cuts down on abortions.

Republicans should be for that.

It also cuts down on unwanted children which cuts down on child abuse.

We all should be for that.

Of course the GOP is out of touch with reality. There exists an inherent paradox within the GOP, being that it largely a religious conservative party of the Christian faith, yet they venerate the rich and condemn the poor. They shun anyone that is different than them. The sheer hypocrisy inherent in their ideology and action is mind-boggling. How anyone still lends them any credibility is even more mind-boggling to me. I am not simply trying to insult. This is true.

“I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.” Matthew 19:23-24

Oops. Do they even read their own bible? It doesn't seem like it. It seems like they conveniently give over to their lesser humans desires to worship an alpha-male/female type society, in this case, that being the rich who are the alphas. It is base instinctual behavior, yet they deem themselves morally superior. They are a joke.

The GOP is not out of touch with reality.

It is merely advancing on adgenda to the public while pursuing another agenda entirely.

So to people who believe that they want what they say they want, it appears that they are out of touch since the [policies they advance will have the opposite effect of what they SAY they want.

Know this, sports fans...

When an organization's behavior consistently doesn't jibe with its actions, that organziation is lying to you about its TRUE intent..

The reality is a good portioin of America thinks we are headed in the wrong direction.

We'll see if this hold true in Nov 2012.

Forum List

Back