GOP must start using the t-word ----TRAITOR

These are just folks looking for work so they can feed their families. .

HAHAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say, even for you, the board laughingstock.

Smiling....the irony of that coming from you. *Sigh*.... Adorable.

Bank robbers say the same thing - "Hey dood, i just want money so i can feed my family". Tax cheats and welfare frauds also say the same thing.

They aren't stealing. They're working. And we're the one's who are employing them. And paying them.

You can't tell the difference between stealing and working. A rational person could.

Really? They are stealing a job from an American by working for less. It is unlawful competition. They are stealing ID's to work or working under the table and evading taxes which is also stealing. We're the ones employing them? Um no, only some greedy employers do so don't lump them in with honest Americans.

They're working for a wage and being paid for their work. That's not stealing by any definition that exists in our laws.

If you believe it counts as stealing, show me the law that says as much. You can't. As no such law exists.

If you want to actually solve the problem, focus on the supplies of the work rather than the users. And you'll actually see results.

With all their talk about secession, their indulgent in voter suppression, their threats, their ruinous polices, I think the GOP should use the "T" word. They are who they are. Their actions prove it.

HAHAHA. So you think secession is treason????? America was founded on secession - the original 13 colonies seceded from england, you blithering idiot. You must enjoy making a fool of yourself.

They're working for a wage and being paid for their work. That's not stealing by any definition that exists in our laws.

If you believe it counts as stealing, show me the law that says as much. You can't. As no such law exists.

Of course no such law exists. There is a law saying illegals cannot work here. No reason to pass an additional law saying work by an illegal constitutes stealing, even though it does. You can't think.

Of course no such law exists. There is a law saying illegals cannot work here. No reason to pass an additional law saying work by an illegal constitutes stealing, even though it does. You can't think.

Then by your own admission, working for a wage isn't stealing it.

Think before your post next time. As nothing you've offered is even remotely constructive in actually solving the issue of illegal immigration.

Looking for work legally is one thing but jumping our borders illegally to work by taking jobs from Americans or reducing their wages is quite another.

You're refuting an argument I'm not making. I'm not arguing they should be able to stay. I'm arguing that as we discuss immigration policy, we dial back the hysteric characterizations of illegals as some occupying army, babbling about 'traitors', 'treason' and 'quislings'.

They're here to work. And they do some pretty shit work in awful conditions with very few protections for ridiculously low wages....so they can feed their families. Does that mean that Americans somehow don't have families. Of course not. Does that mean they should be allowed to stay. Nope.

It means that these folks aren't villains. They're workers. When we discuss them, lets remember that. We'll have a much more productive conversation if we focus on why they're here. Rather than interpret a mere description of illegals as 'not caring about the American family'.

So, lets get rational. Why are illegals here? I say, to work. If you don't want them here, what could you do to discourage their residence in our country? Get rid of the work. And how do you get rid of the work?

Focus on the suppliers of this work rather than merely users. I can give you half a dozen reasons why it makes far more sense than to focus our efforts and money on deporting illegals.

Stop with the "Jobs Americans wont do" bullshit!!
I watched machine shops in the state of Texas go from maybe 5% hispanic in the eighties to well over 75% currently.
You obviously dont live in an area thats been affected by illegals or you're hispanic.
Or possibly you're just a youngster spewing liberal talking points.

Do you want to solve the issue, or do you want to whine about how much of a victim you are, while pretending that illegals commit more crime than anyone else?

You can focus on solving the problem. Or you can focus on you being the victim of someone else working and being paid for it. You can't have both.

Which do you want more?

Oh I want to solve it alright,but you're going to have to take off the blinders.
And first let me say that what happens to the job market because of illegals can only help me.

Then by your own admission, working for a wage isn't stealing it.

Think before your post next time. As nothing you've offered is even remotely constructive in actually solving the issue of illegal immigration.

Maybe you should think before you post. Working without authorization in this country is indeed stealing a job from a lawful worker. Remove all the incentives for illegals to come here or to remain here and that IS the solution.

With all their talk about secession, their indulgent in voter suppression, their threats, their ruinous polices, I think the GOP should use the "T" word. They are who they are. Their actions prove it.
You can say this now, because you all have effectively controlled the situation through a rogue and corrupted federal government on your side of the isle for to long now, and it has done this in concerning of many matters for you all, but done it in a idiotic manor therefore making many things worse.

You all figured it out didn't you, and now you have done it but will it last ? Uh NO!

The problem is though, is that you have gotten what you want, but it isn't right so you are catching H.E. double hockey sticks trying to hang on to your gains, but it won't last because working against the grain will always come back to haunt, and that is a fact. Call us all the traitors you want too, but America now knows who the real traitors in it all were, and who they are still right now.

Now don't fool yourself that somehow you are right, and yet everyone else was wrong, because they weren't wrong, and instead they were maybe just a little confused due to their empathy and compassion in which has since been taken advantage of in it all. I don't think before to long though, that they will be fooled anymore or any longer.

Forum List

Back