GOP: Millions For The Wealthy But We Can't Afford To Award $250 Social Security COLA

i have already, and you've proven you aren't worth the effort
you are too fucking stupid

Why don't you just quit?? All that you are accomplishing here is looking more like the idiot you are. DaGoose has your number, little boy. I've told you that you attack people because you cannot defend your position on most issues. And your neg reps mean nothing. How many more people have to tell you these things, little boy?? You are slow, aren't you???
ah another pathetic moron chimes in
fuck off you stupid bitch

You sure have a way with words. Just a silver tongued devil. :rolleyes:

Well, you didn't disappoint. You sent the neg rep, like I knew you would. It must be hard to be as predictable and boring as you are. And not too bright.

Why don't you just quit?? All that you are accomplishing here is looking more like the idiot you are. DaGoose has your number, little boy. I've told you that you attack people because you cannot defend your position on most issues. And your neg reps mean nothing. How many more people have to tell you these things, little boy?? You are slow, aren't you???

Well, you didn't disappoint. You sent the neg rep, like I knew you would. It must be hard to be as predictable and boring as you are. And not too bright.
you deserve every one
and you are the stupid bitch i call you

You too? He wields those points like a sword. Sorry that you got dragged into this. Some people just can't handle talking politics and maintaining their temper when they're wrong.

He only proves that one should be at least 18 to participate.

Last edited:

You too? Sorry that you got dragged into this. Some people just can't handle it.
yeah, the both of you
LOL

You haven't a clue as to what you're talking about.

Funny, I understand him plain as day. Your obsession with how to acquire other peoples money is only surpassed by your urge to spend it. Frivolous Government Spending????? Imagine that. ;)

Especially when a good majority of us are rallying to stop the government from bailing out the Unions...it hits too close to home for him, and clearly I think the intent of his rant(s).

He's trying to defend the poor choices that he and so many like him have made. The people have other ideas, other plans for their money. And it isn't bailing his sorry ass out.

Uhhh....now you can explain what Union recieved a check.

you sure have a way with words. Just a silver tongued devil. :rolleyes:

Well, you didn't disappoint. You sent the neg rep, like i knew you would. It must be hard to be as predictable and boring as you are. And not too bright.
you deserve every one
and you are the stupid bitch i call you

$boring.jpg

You too? He wields those points like a sword. Sorry that you got dragged into this. Some people just can't handle talking politics and maintaining their temper when they're wrong.

:lol: Don't worry. He has been doing this for a long time to anybody that doesn't agree with him. You hit the nail right on the head. He hates having to explain his posts because they are indefensible. So he sends those stupid neg reps instead. He still doesn't get that nobody cares.

:lol: Don't worry. He has been doing this for a long time to anybody that doesn't agree with him. You hit the nail right on the head. He hates having to explain his posts because they are indefensible. So he sends those stupid neg reps instead. He still doesn't get that nobody cares.
i neg rep you morons because of the reaction you give
:lol:
and you never fail

and you couldn't be more wrong about my posts
they are always dead on right
you are just too fucking stupid to understand

Last edited:
If I get to keep more of the $$ I earn how is that the government giving me $$?
The $250 is BORROWING AND TAKING $$ from middle class workers that are hurting and giving it to wealthy seniors that do not need it.
you do understand that not all seniors are wealthy, right?

No, I didn't know that. Thanks for that info.
You do know that the $250 per senior program is not to help them, don't you?
It is TO GET THEIR VOTES.
The largest transfer of wealth in the the last 40 years has been fromworking middle class to seniors.
I would bet you do know that because I have told you before.

Define "this."
I was referring to taxes on wages above $250k.
the discussion

the big CEO's are so far over the $250K mark it wont change a thing for them

I don't think the size of the business is relevant, really. Say I'm making $500k (i wish!). Why would my take-home pay on that second $250k going up from $151,000 to $162,500 encourage me to hire more workers? To me, it just doesn't make sense. Either I need more help at work, or I don't; This is what determines my payroll budget. What does my personal tax rate have to do with it? And if nobody's buying my products because the whole country is broke, I won't need more help.

That's why I reject trickle down... most economists do. If you take a step back and really analyze what these people are telling you, you'll see how silly it really is.

If YOU have more $ you SPEND more $$.
If YOU spend MORE $$ then MORE businesses MAKE more $$.
And the more demand there is for widgets, service or whatever THE BUSINESSES have to hire more $$ to meet the demand so THE BUSINESSES can make more $$.
When you send a dollar to Washington it DOES NOT work that way. Washington HAS NO PROFIT MOTIVE MODEL IN PLACE.
Less taxes always = more jobs.Especially on the wealthy.
Why is this so hard to understand???

Forum List

Back