Civil War Risk State by State

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I posted this in the "conspiracy theory" forum, but the article has some pretty interesting "what if" information on which states would be drawn into the conflict, should the worst happen.

"The states most likely to experience civil war conflicts if the lawless Democrats manage to ignite the war they want
Analysis: Such civil war scenarios are most likely to occur primarily in:

• Democrat-controlled states
  • …that have large regions of conservative residents outside the capital cities
  • …where Democrats are increasingly aggressive in depriving rural residents of their Second Amendment rights
  • … and where gun ownership among private citizens is high
The states with the most restrictive gun laws are shown in the following map:

strict-gun-control-laws-by-state.png

Civil war RISK, state by state: Is your state likely to be drawn into kinetic conflict as the rule of law disintegrates across America? | The Common Sense Show

There is no civil war coming and even if there was keyboard warriors like you would piss your pants and hide in the corner

What an odd metric ... South Carolina is only rated a 12 and that's where all our civil wars have started ... how about overlaying this with racial and economic inequality ... that's better, see, now South Carolina rates at the top ... it's the South that will rebel, again, and for the same reasons ...

There is no civil war coming and even if there was keyboard warriors like you would piss your pants and hide in the corner

It's a "conspiracy theory", dude. A "what if". An imaginary scenario. :laughing0301:

Like this chart of what would happen after a 200-KT nuclear air burst. Aren't you the least bit curious about what would happen, or would you just say "It could never happen", and then get angry at the person who drew it?

blast2.jpg

Last edited:
How do you get your device up 4,000 ft? ... best we could come up with is 200 feet on the town's water tower ...

I would guess that an air burst would be facilitated by whatever fuse was designed to detonate it at that altitude, once the missile or bomb is falling. I don't know what technology they would use, barometric pressure or GPS or something.

Missiles aren't protected under the 2nd Amendment ... very difficult to manufacture without ATFE noticing ... that's always been the problem with homemade nuclear weapons, getting them delivered to the target and still being 100 miles away ... this is war, not terrorism, we need to plan on surviving ...

Please!

Keep your civil war in fly over country so nothing important gets destroyed

Thank you!

Here in NW Ohio we are ready. And have very close allies in SE Michigan.

We have a shitload intelligence info on the enemy.

We have HVT Democrat's names and addresses throughout the Toledo and Detroit metro areas, actively surveil them, have psychological behavioral predictives on them and any likely contingency plans, where they work, where their kids go to school, the travel routes they take, where they get their food etc..etc.etc.. A shitload of intelligence data.

I have standoff electronic warfare systems (my specialty) that could be used cut off their communications disable their vehicles and isolate them, and facilities that could be immediately and easily be modified to quickly deploy chemical and biological weapons even tough I have no intention to do that etc, etc.

Of course I do not expect that another civil war will happen, and hope like hell it never does, but it does not hurt to be prepared for any contingency.

That said, another American civil war is very unlikely. The Democrats got their asses handed to them in 1865 and the racist authoritarian bastards don't have the balls to attempt it again.

Last edited:
Democrats would fold all law enforcement has taken a oath to protect the constitution

Forum List

Back