GOP lawmaker: Iraq war 'a mistake'

freeandfun1 said:
whoopie.... unlike the DNC, we are not afraid of dissent within our ranks. It creates character in the party.

So the systematic and vicious sliming Clarke and O'Niell were character building experiences?

I sure hope the rate and magnitude of these GOP indictments of the war keeps increasing. Weird how all these high levels are flip-flopping in such a uniform manner.

nakedemperor said:
So the systematic and vicious sliming Clarke and O'Niell were character building experiences?

I sure hope the rate and magnitude of these GOP indictments of the war keeps increasing. Weird how all these high levels are flip-flopping in such a uniform manner.

WTF are you asking me?

nakedemperor said:

Richard Clarke is part of the GOP now?

nakedemperor said:

LOL no one slimed Clark and O'Neill, they did that themselves. Just curious, are you mixing names of Wilson and O'Neill?

"The unexpected four-page statement came from Rep. Doug Bereuter of Nebraska, who until earlier this month was the vice chairman of the House Intelligence Committee -- a panel that reviewed much of the evidence the administration cited before going to war."

"Bereuter was particularly critical of the pre-war intelligence, which described an arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. But no such weapons have been found since the U.S.-led invasion."

Let me see if I have this straight. The Vice Chair of the Intelligence committee, responsible for reviewing the evidence and intelligence used in the decision to go to war, is now critical of that information.

Then why doesn't he admit his incompetence in office, refuse his retirement and resign immediately? Sounds to me like he's not doing much of a job on that Intelligence Committee.

Sounds like a good Republican to me. If we can get more of this guy and less of the unpatriotic, Israel-lover assholes like Bush, American conservatism might live another day.

As a Nebraskan, I am very dissapointed in our representatives.

Bereuter says he regrets the Iraq war. How is liberating millions of Iraqis from an evil dictatorship a mistake?

Then we have Chuck Hagel, a RINO. He's a don't-rock-the-boat-or-upset-anyone McCainite who loves to get his face time on TV. Now he wants to run for president.

I wish we could get some real conservatives to represent the values of this great state.

popefumanchu said:
I wish we could get some real conservatives to represent the values of this great state.
Man, same here! As a New Yorker, I am really disappointed to have Her Royal Hillary and Chuck Schumer, two of the most liberal Senators representing me!! I feel like a political orphan!

I wrote to Her Royal Highness expressing my support for a Federal Amendment to the Constitution to protect marriage. Her answer? "The Constitution is a sacred document that should not be altered for political gain"......

(except when it suits the purposes of the ultra-liberal Left - Karl)

Well...what could I expect? At least she replied, Chuckie Baby didn't even do that (of course, one could credit him for sparing me the load of BS that I got from Madame Hillary)

Schumer is a Jew and Hillary quickly learned her lesson after hugging Arafat's trophy wife. New York City is Jew-owned, Jew-dominated, Jew-supervised, Jew-run and... well, it's Jewed. That means it remains pro-abortion, pro-gun control and pro-Death of Gentile Whites for Israel. What a city.

William Joyce said:
Schumer is a Jew and Hillary quickly learned her lesson after hugging Arafat's trophy wife. New York City is Jew-owned, Jew-dominated, Jew-supervised, Jew-run and... well, it's Jewed. That means it remains pro-abortion, pro-gun control and pro-Death of Gentile Whites for Israel. What a city.

Goodness gracious William. Is there absolutely no social ill for which the Jews are NOT responsible?

Perhaps one day you'll surprise me and actually express a thought that is not tainted by prejudice.

Merlin1047 said:
Goodness gracious William. Is there absolutely no social ill for which the Jews are NOT responsible?

Perhaps one day you'll surprise me and actually express a thought that is not tainted by prejudice.
Agreed! Wow...how many times can you use "Jew" in one sentence? It reads like a two sentence summary of "Mein Kampf"!

Furthermore, I am from Upstate New York, not the city (thank goodness!).

And our problems are not caused by Jews, but by stupid politicians, especially the ones in Albany that haven't passed a state budget on time in over two decades!!!

Forum List

Back