GOP Ken Buck Calls Tea Party Activists "Dumbasses"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
GOP Senate Candidate Ken Buck Calls Birthers "Dumbasses" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News :clap2::clap2:

Colorado Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck has once again talked himself into some trouble - this time by calling certain tea-party activists "dumbasses" for questioning the legitimacy of President Obama's birth certificate.

According to the Denver Post, Buck was caught on tape saying in June, "Will you tell those dumbasses at the Tea Party to stop asking questions about birth certificates while I'm on camera." He added, laughing: "God, what am I supposed to do?"
<more>

I can't believe the Birthers are still at it! Too Funny! :lol:

$BIRTHERS.jpg

Not smart to call any constituents dumbasses. Unless, of course, your Red Forman

um, did anyone else notice the title of this thread is NOT supported by the linked story

He didn't call Tea Party activists dumbasses. He called Birfers dumbasses.

Picture a ven diagram. The two intersect, but they are two different groups.

um, did anyone else notice the title of this thread is NOT supported by the linked story
Colorado Republican Senate candidate Ken Buck has once again talked himself into some trouble - this time by calling certain tea-party activists "dumbasses" for questioning the legitimacy of President Obama's birth certificate.

Guess you didn't read it.

Thought that might help you out there.

yes, i did
but as has been pointed out by others, it was limited to a small specific group
and not the dishonest way you started the thread'

but i doubt it

but i doubt it

*shrug* probably not.

I'm of the opinion that the Tea parties started out as a good idea, but have long since been co-opted by dumbass birfers, illiterate racists, conniving Republicans and "OMFG all taxes and handouts are TEH EVIL...except for my SS and medicare" crowd. There are probably some good, intelligent people who are still a part of it, but I think they are in the minority now.

but i doubt it

*shrug* probably not.

I'm of the opinion that the Tea parties started out as a good idea, but have long since been co-opted by dumbass birfers, illiterate racists, conniving Republicans and "OMFG all taxes and handouts are TEH EVIL...except for my SS and medicare" crowd. There are probably some good, intelligent people who are still a part of it, but I think they are in the minority now.

And they are dividing the GOP even more, so in November it's going to be 3 different groups of voters instead of 2.

Not good news for the Republicans.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong. (shocking, I know! :lol: )

but i doubt it

*shrug* probably not.

And they are dividing the GOP even more, so in November it's going to be 3 different groups of voters then 2. Not good news for the Republicans.

I don't think they're dividing it as much as you think. When push comes to shove, they're going to pull the lever for the (R). The Republicans have made too many inroads into the Tea Parties. Smart move by the (R)'s.

It's not like the Nader-ites who actually were willing to go down in flames because they got ignored by the (D)'s.

*shrug* probably not.

And they are dividing the GOP even more, so in November it's going to be 3 different groups of voters then 2. Not good news for the Republicans.

I don't think they're dividing it as much as you think. When push comes to shove, they're going to pull the lever for the (R). The Republicans have made too many inroads into the Tea Parties. Smart move by the (R)'s.

It's not like the Nader-ites who actually were willing to go down in flames because they got ignored by the (D)'s.
and the dems have done everything they can to push away any possible moderate tea party people

Forum List

Back