GOP Intel Chief Busts Trump Lie: My Committee Never Said ‘No Collusion’

What about the Chicago Trib, the Washington Times, the Washington Post and the Blaze blog and probably another dozen news sources that say the Congressional Intell committee found no collusion? Was Conway in a freaking coma?

No evidence and no collusion are different.
No evidence of collusion by the Trump campaign means no collusion by the Trump campaign....doesn't it? Or if you have enough hatred backed up over the election the findings make no difference and the President is presumed guilty no matter what the investigation finds.

Last edited:
Interestingly these "Progressives" spend all day talking what a dunce Trump is yet they've spent two years trying to take him down on this and they can't find any evidence. If they can't find any evidence then clearly Rump isn't as big a dunce as those trying to get him are.....

if trump colluded with the Russians, mueller would have had him out of office by now..
all in due time Need a few more republicans to grow some brains

And, on the subject of brains....

a. "Trump's opioid plan to take three-pronged approach, including death penalty for high-volume drug dealers
(CNN)President Donald Trump will roll outb. new plans to tackle the country's opioid epidemic on Monday in New Hampshire, the White House said Sunday. The plan will include stiffer penalties for high-intensity drug traffickers, including the death penalty for some dealers,..."
Trump's new opioid plan to take three-pronged approach - CNNPolitics

Compare that with this:

b. "The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook
An ambitious U.S. task force targeting Hezbollah's billion-dollar criminal enterprise ran headlong into the White House's desire for a nuclear deal with Iran.

[Obama] derailed an ambitious law enforcement campaign targeting drug trafficking by the Iranian-backed terrorist group Hezbollah, even as it was funneling cocaine into the United States, according to a POLITICO investigation.
...$1 billion a year from [cocaine] drug and weapons trafficking,...
... Barack Obama’s hidden Iran deal concessions..."
The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

Now, ol' pal.....which is the one you support?????

of course any american with more than half a brain wants dealers punished severely so I'm all for any trump plan in that direction I just have my doubts about Obama letting them off the hook

(pssst.....careful, eddie.....it's a one question IQ test)

Forum List

Back