GOP house votes to end the Census

The Census is used to count people, NOTHING MORE! Check the Constitution.

When I got my census form I wrote down how many people lived in my house at that time and sent it in. When they came by a few months later claiming they didn't get my form I said "Well that's too bad. Now get off my property please".

The lady was very nice, said she had been getting a lot of responses like that and confessed that many of the census takers were hired, fired and re-hired continually to game the unemployment numbers.

Who's Afraid of Economic Data? - Forbes

The GOP just voted to make it so that building roads is not tied to how many people drive on those roads, so that building schools is tied to how many kids will attend those schools, so that hospitals are not build based on how many people need those hospitals.
What dumbasses.

were i live they have a machine that counts how many cars go over a wire going across the street ......and they go on that....Census means shit....and you dont need a Census to tell you how many kids attend a certain school.....the school officials know....if you need another school they petition to get it built....and if Kaiser or another Medical company feel they need a new Hospital.....they buy some land and build it.....

When I got my census form I wrote down how many people lived in my house at that time and sent it in. When they came by a few months later claiming they didn't get my form I said "Well that's too bad. Now get off my property please".

The lady was very nice, said she had been getting a lot of responses like that and confessed that many of the census takers were hired, fired and re-hired continually to game the unemployment numbers.

No dumbass the Census others information stats on economics well being business sentiment, and demographics. Of which the data is all used to do what is stated in the OP
So come rejoin the topic when arent 100% ignorant on the subject

The GOP just voted to make it so that building roads is not tied to how many people drive on those roads, so that building schools is tied to how many kids will attend those schools, so that hospitals are not build based on how many people need those hospitals.
What dumbasses.

were i live they have a machine that counts how many cars go over a wire going across the street ......and they go on that....Census means shit....and you dont need a Census to tell you how many kids attend a certain school.....the school officials know....if you need another school they petition to get it built....and if Kaiser or another Medical company feel they need a new Hospital.....they buy some land and build it.....

I see so according to you knowing the number of kids currently attending a school means you know the umber of kids who will attend that school.
Furthermore the way a medical companies determines if they need a new hospital is by using census data. So plz explain why linking hospital construction to demand for hospitals is bad.
Come back when you aren't posting things that are retarded

Last edited:

What dumbasses.

No they didn't, dumb ass. They voted to end an intrusive and oppressive process that benefited no one aside from Democrat politicians.

What dumbasses.

It won't pass the Senate or get signed by the president if it did.

But you have to love the lazer focus of the tea-tards on jobs. Lol

:lol: :lol: A lady standing on your porch told you that? :lol::lol:

:eusa_shhh:

No dumbass the Census others information stats on economics well being business sentiment, and demographics. Of which the data is all used to do what is stated in the OP
The only ignorant one is you.

Can you see that the first question having to do with the number of people currently living in the house is bolded and outlined? You know why? Because that's the ONLY QUESTION YOU HAVE TO ANSWER BY LAW!

censusform.jpg

If you volunteer more personal info then fine, that's YOUR doing. But don't lie and say it's mandatory or that gov't is doing something good with it because that's B.S.

What dumbasses.

I see so according to you knowing the number of kids currently attending a school means you know the umber of kids who will attend that school.
Furthermore the way a medical companies determines if they need a new hospital is by using census data. So plz explain why linking hospital construction to demand for hospitals is bad.
Come back when you aren't posting things that are retarded
geezus your stupid.....most people that live in an area can see if the area if growing....if you have 500 kids in school one year and the next year you have 750...and the next even more.....and things are being built like houses....you dont need to wait 10 years for the next Census to tell you the obvious.....YOU MAY NEED ANOTHER FUCKING SCHOOL

Last edited:

What dumbasses.

And then they whine about losing representation. Cracked me up when these fools were refusing to answer census question because they have no friggin clue. All they know is that nitwit Bachmann told them not to.

Dumb De Dumb Dumb

I sent in my form the same way. I got 3 different people try to get more info. I told them each "2". The 3rd threatened to file a complaint and I told her that she had 10 seconds to get off my property or I would call the police.

One should be very confident in their spelling, punctuation and sentence structure before using the word "ignorant".

What dumbasses.

Check the pile of bills on Reid's desk.

What dumbasses.

No they didn't, dumb ass. They voted to end an intrusive and oppressive process that benefited no one aside from Democrat politicians.
Who would of thought that hospitals roads and information only benifits democrat politicians, or that voluntarly answering questions is oppressive.
Have any more retarded things to say?

Forum List

Back