GOP House Preventing Obiden Administration From Spying On Our Bank Accounts

It's a start. We'll see just how far it goes. The FISA Court was supposed to be used properly, but we saw how the Dems, the FBI, and the CIA trampled its supposed good purpose.

A perfect example of the old statement of even a blind squirrel finding an occasional acorn.

Signing an extension isn't misusing the law. Misusing the law is misusing the law. See the difference?

Nope. It's all a misuse. Anyone that doesn't work to end it all should be condemned.

But you show why that will never happen.

Xiden and the demafacsit don't care about the rule of law, and the US Constitution....much like their ministry of truth, this is just another example of how the demafascsit want to oppress Americans

Xiden and the demafacsit don't care about the rule of law, and the US Constitution....much like their ministry of truth, this is just another example of how the demafascsit want to oppress Americans
Xiden, or Obama, doesn't believe in following the law. They just believe in creating laws they can use against their enemies. Not their political opponents. Their enemies.

The American people are their enemies.

Xiden, or Obama, doesn't believe in following the law. They just believe in creating laws they can use against their enemies. Not their political opponents. Their enemies.

The American people are their enemies.
Yes, they are leaders of the Demafascsit movement that has taken over the DNC.

Remember it was Obama that openly discussed his distain for our Constitution.

Nope. It's all a misuse. Anyone that doesn't work to end it all should be condemned.

But you show why that will never happen.
That link has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Two different things all together.

It's only a problem for them when the other tribe does it.
A CBDC will spell the end of any chance for freedom from government oppression. If it's passed FOR ANY REASON, it must be resisted by any means necessary.

That link has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. Two different things all together.

It's all tied together in what was discussed. I'm not the one who brought spying up, I simply replied to it.

Take it up with who did if you have an issue.

It's all tied together in what was discussed. I'm not the one who brought spying up, I simply replied to it.

Take it up with who did if you have an issue.
No the link isn’t tied to what’s being discussed on the OP

Just more deflection by you to defend your culti

Forum List

Back