GOP Hero and Legend George Zimmerman ‘Bragged’ About Trayvon Killing, Then Got Face Punched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone say delusions of grandeur? I will not charge you for the diagnois..it was too easy.
You accuse me of megalomania while pretending to be a psychiatrist? Fool, hush yo' mauf.

You have been found guilty of lying by a jury of your peers.....now take a hike before I slap da handcuffs on. hehheh

Just one question....who has killed more blacks....the kkk or blacks in chicago?

I know you are a space cadet but please try to stay in orbit around one planet at a time. And you RW bigots aren't a jury of my peers here or in a real court…that is the underlying problem with our justice system…there is just too many of you bahs-turds!

Get educated, fool. Start with learning post 650 verbatim!

what part of the following do you not understand?...............
'Medical evidence supports George Zimmerman’s claims that he was beaten and on the bottom of a scrum with Trayvon Martin when Zimmerman fatally shot the Miami Gardens teen, a forensic-pathology expert testified Tuesday'

“This is consistent with Mr. Zimmerman’s account that Mr. Martin was over him, leaning forward at the time he was shot,” defense witness Dr. Vincent Di Maio said in Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial.

Read more here: Forensic expert says evidence backs George Zimmerman’s story

Dr. Maio was paid well to contradict another expert… But he still doesn't reveal why or how the scuffle started!

That can be deduced quite easily.....Trayvon did not go home despite the fact he had completely eluded George and was just seconds away from where he was staying...yes seconds.....which proves quite conclusively...Trayvon wanted a confrontation....otherwise he would have gone in his house and gotten out of the rain and away from George....not rocket science pal.

Based on what evidence? Or are you just making stuff up? Do you understand or even believe in the concept of self defense...do you know that Floridas law on self defense is very similar to most states? Have you ever even read Floridas law on self defense?
Self defense was never PROVEN. Do you understand THAT. Of course you don't… the thought never even entered your muddled brain that Trayvon might have been defending HIMSELF!

might have been, possibly, could have been, ....that is all you have ...quite inadequate chump.

Irregardless...the burden of proof was on the state...they failed...of course you do not know enough law to even comprehend that.
Did they fail? Not really. read post #650. A travesty of justice exposed for all the world to see is not a failure…it is the beginning of reform.

The verdict demonstrated the value of a jury trial vs. the injustice of a lynch mob....you were and are on the wrong team....let me try and give you some help here....the next time you want to lynch a white waycist...first make sure he is actually white...aka do not let a jewish last name deceive you.

Feldman.
I didn't make GZ White your media did. People who believe in race make the rules. BTW, GZ flaunts the rebel flag in his avatar on social media. That makes him an honorary WHITE with a "good" kill to his credit!

Self defense was never PROVEN. Do you understand THAT. Of course you don't… the thought never even entered your muddled brain that Trayvon might have been defending HIMSELF!

might have been, possibly, could have been, ....that is all you have ...quite inadequate chump.

Irregardless...the burden of proof was on the state...they failed...of course you do not know enough law to even comprehend that.
Did they fail? Not really. read post #650. A travesty of justice exposed for all the world to see is not a failure…it is the beginning of reform.

The verdict demonstrated the value of a jury trial vs. the injustice of a lynch mob....you were and are on the wrong team....let me try and give you some help here....the next time you want to lynch a white waycist...first make sure he is actually white...aka do not let a jewish last name deceive you.

Feldman.
I didn't make GZ White your media did. People who believe in race make the rules. BTW, GZ flaunts the rebel flag in his avatar on social media. That makes him an honorary WHITE with a "good" kill to his credit!

That's what the regulators said when then killed Indians.

Can anyone say delusions of grandeur? I will not charge you for the diagnois..it was too easy.
You accuse me of megalomania while pretending to be a psychiatrist? Fool, hush yo' mauf.

You have been found guilty of lying by a jury of your peers.....now take a hike before I slap da handcuffs on. hehheh

Just one question....who has killed more blacks....the kkk or blacks in chicago?

I know you are a space cadet but please try to stay in orbit around one planet at a time. And you RW bigots aren't a jury of my peers here or in a real court…that is the underlying problem with our justice system…there is just too many of you bahs-turds!

'Medical evidence supports George Zimmerman’s claims that he was beaten and on the bottom of a scrum with Trayvon Martin when Zimmerman fatally shot the Miami Gardens teen, a forensic-pathology expert testified Tuesday'

“This is consistent with Mr. Zimmerman’s account that Mr. Martin was over him, leaning forward at the time he was shot,” defense witness Dr. Vincent Di Maio said in Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial.

Dr. Maio was paid well to contradict another expert… But he still doesn't reveal why or how the scuffle started!
Error Theory: Media still claiming that Trayvon Martin was shot while walking home from 7-Eleven but key revelation from trial was that Martin ran home first, then went back out, angry at "creepy ass cracka"

That can be deduced quite easily.....Trayvon did not go home despite the fact he had completely eluded George and was just seconds away from where he was staying...yes seconds.....which proves quite conclusively...Trayvon wanted a confrontation....otherwise he would have gone in his house and gotten out of the rain and away from George....not rocket science pal.

TM might have been lost if the houses all looked similar. In the rain and confusion that is highly possible. Trayvon was not stupid, why would he risk a confrontation in the dark with someone not knowing if that person was armed or not? Would you? He had already tried to get away from GZ when he blocked his path earlier. That kid was scared out of his wits and b=never made it home because he was scared and confused in the dark with a monster trailing him.

TM might have been lost if the houses all looked similar. In the rain and confusion that is highly possible. Trayvon was not stupid, why would he risk a confrontation in the dark with someone not knowing if that person was armed or not? Would you? He had already tried to get away from GZ when he blocked his path earlier. That kid was scared out of his wits and b=never made it home because he was scared and confused in the dark with a monster trailing him.

bwaaaa you trying to say trayvon did not have the sense to got to the store and find his way back home? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he was stupid but not that stupid. His recorded conversation on the phone with his g/f also proves your narrative is false.

Error Theory: Media still claiming that Trayvon Martin was shot while walking home from 7-Eleven but key revelation from trial was that Martin ran home first, then went back out, angry at "creepy ass cracka"

You deceptive troll. Here is the text you rewrote:

Andrew Branca
As documented below, almost every news report summarized Zimmerman’s shooting of Martin as occurring while Martin was on the way back to his father’s house from a nearby 7-Eleven. That is a direct contradiction of the testimony from Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel who had been on the phone with Martin when Martin and Zimmerman first saw each other. Martin initially started to approach Zimmerman, then decided to run away, at which point his phone call with Jeantel disconnected. She said in court that when they reconnected a short time later Martin sounded tired and told her that he was back by his father’s house (first reported by Andrew Branca at Legal Insurrection).

The fatal confrontation occurred a couple of minutes later about a hundred yards back in the direction where Martin and Zimmerman had first seen each other. Thus the best and only evidence we have says that the beating of Zimmerman by Martin and the shooting of Martin by Zimmerman occurred, not when Martin was on his way home, but shortly after he left home, apparently in search of Zimmerman, who he called a “creepy ass cracker” according to Jeantel.

Of course that changes everything. It strongly suggests that Martin went back out to find Zimmerman, which strongly supports Zimmerman’s claim that it was Martin who initiated the confrontation and Martin who attacked him.

Here is the part of that biased narrative that troubles me:

Martin sounded tired and told her that he was back by his father’s house.

Would a tired kid seek a confrontation with a stranger in the dark? But it doesn't stop thereMartin said he was BY his father's house.../ Just what does that mean? That doesn't mean he knew where his father's house actually was and it damn sure doesn't mean he found it and went inside.

The article was WRITTEN ON SOME anonymous webpage by some unknown blogger with a Hispaic sounding name. Nuff said!

bwaaaa you trying to say trayvon did not have the sense to got to the store and find his way back home? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa he was stupid but not that stupid. His recorded conversation on the phone with his g/f also proves your narrative is false.
See post 687

No, I stated a fact. Which part of the statement that I made is inaccurate. Funny how Liberals consider making a 100% true statement as being an asshole.

Your use of the word, "thug" is evidence that you're an asshole and a coward. No crime he committed was a capital offense, and no crime was alleged on the day he was murdered. Stupid defines all of your posts, you are intolerant of people you do not know, judge them on allegations never proven and believe you have the right to drag their name through the mud simply because they cannot respond to your calumny.

My use of the word thugs describes Trayvon to the letter. When you put your hands on someone, whatever happens is up to the person that chooses to react. In this case, the person that reacted chose that as the punishment and was within the LAW doing so. A court decided that and you still don't accept it. That means your decision to support a thug isn't based on what the jury decided but on the fact that you simply don't like the decision.

I don't need to drag anyone's name through the mud. The piece of shit that got what he deserved did that by himself. I note what he is.
The problem is you are assuming Trayvon put his hands on GZ first. You really don't know that now do you? Go on, tell the truth!

Yet you seem to think you know exactly what happened? You don't really know do you? You can admit it. What you can't seem to understand is that the case when through a trial and the evidence didn't support what you claim. Nothing you can do about it. Tough shit.
I don't know what happened but as a trained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

Apparently you can't since you still won't accept the verdict of the court that says something different than what you say.

If you want to change things, teach thugs like Trayvon what can happen if you're a thug.

Your use of the word, "thug" is evidence that you're an asshole and a coward. No crime he committed was a capital offense, and no crime was alleged on the day he was murdered. Stupid defines all of your posts, you are intolerant of people you do not know, judge them on allegations never proven and believe you have the right to drag their name through the mud simply because they cannot respond to your calumny.
He was committing a hate crime, violently attacking someone he called a "creepy ass cracker". That's a racially motivated attack.

Wry Catcher's rant is based on his disagreement with what happened despite court saying otherwise. He talks about things not proven when it comes to Trayvon yet ignores the fact that what Zimmerman was accused of wasn't proven.

I think Wrycatcher is basing his opinion on GZ's psychotic behavior well after his trial. GZ
s predilection for violence has been documented several times since then. To me that insight now puts his confrontation with Martin in a new light!

Just more fabrication...no evidence whatsoever shows that George has a predilection for violence...that is just a movie playing in your biased head...something your imagination has manufactured to the point where you really think it is true...quite ridiculous but the mindset of many of the Negroes involved in violence...dey b innocent it all about dat boogey man....dat evil white man dat devil.....and the beat goes on...with the media doing everything possible to create more racial violence so they can get higher ratings by showing dramatic events in da hood, rioting, looting burning cars, buildings etc. Quite pathetic.
Domestic Violence and George Zimmerman’s Defense
Last year, when the murder of Trayvon Martin began making national headlines, a USA Today/Gallup poll found that public opinion about this case was divided along racial lines—72 percent of blacks said racial bias was a major factor in the events that led up to the shooting death of Martin, while non-blacks were significantly less certain, with 31 percent saying racial bias was a major factor and 25 percent saying it was not a factor at all. That same racial divide was reflected in surveys conducted in 1995 about the murder trial of O.J. Simpson.

The New York Times’s Charles Blow was right when he said this comparisonwas a “bit loaded because the cases are miles apart in the details and circumstances.” But I do think there was one crucial link between Simpson and Zimmerman: both men repeatedly were accused of violence against women well before their murder trials began.

Zimmerman’s attorneys successfully argued that those acts were inadmissible or irrelevant. But these accusations offer us other truths: that violence against girls and women is often an overlooked and unchecked indicator of future violence.

It was well-documented that Nicole Brown Simpson was a victim of domestic violence. In Zimmerman’s case, two pieces of character evidence never made it to the trial. First, a recorded statement from Witness No. 9, Zimmerman’s female cousin, in which she said that he molested her for ten years when they were both children, beginning when she just 6 years old. Second, a report filed in August 2005, when Zimmerman’s former fiancé sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence.

The latter accusation is especially important because it provided the blueprint for Zimmerman’s own claim of self-defense again Trayvon Martin. According to the Miami Herald, Zimmerman

was also involved in a domestic dispute with his ex-fiancée, hair salon employee Veronica Zauzo. Zauzo claimed Zimmerman was trolling her neighborhood to check on her. At her apartment, they spoke for about an hour when she asked him to leave. He asked for some photos and paperwork and she refused. A pushing match ensued and her dog jumped up and bit him on the cheek, Zauzo claimed. Zimmerman, in a petition filed the next day, painted her as the aggressor, wanting him to stay the night.

In her petition, Zauzo alleged that Zimmerman has previously slapped her in her mouth as well. According to court records, the Orange County circuit judge ordered them to stay away from each other for more than a year, but no charges were filed.

During the bond hearing, Zimmerman’s wife, Shelley Nicole Zimmerman, used the fact that that he filed an injunction against Zauzo as proof of his innocence.

Zimmerman’s pattern for violence had already been established: trolling a neighborhood for his victim, pushing her when confronted, attacking her character, and arguing that she was the aggressor when charges were filed against him. While the Assistant State Attorney Bernardo de la Rionda brought up both testimonies in the bond hearing in April 2012, they were not presented as evidence during the trial. In contrast, the judge did rule that evidence of marijuana that was found in Martin’s system was admissible.

Such differences led many (including myself) to conclude, as Mychal Denzel Smith wrote, that ”Trayvon Martin and Black Manhood Were on Trial.“ But they also reveal a system of power that dismisses the experiences and voices of survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence as invisible and untrustworthy.

Unfortunately, these gender and racial disparities are even further exacerbated by Zimmerman’s non-guilty verdict and the conviction of domestic violence victim, Marissa Alexander, an African-American mother who was sentenced to twenty years in prison for firing a warning shot in 2010 to scare off her husband when she felt he was threatening her. Like Zimmerman, she claimed self-defense and tried to invoke Florida’s “stand your ground” law. The result: a Floriday jury found her guilty of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

In our current moment of post-verdict protests, we should reflect on several moments in which the legal system failed Trayvon Martin. But, as his cousin’s and former fiance’s disclosures suggests, the system fell apart long before the fateful night that Zimmerman profiled and murdered this innocent teenage boy. And I cannot help but wonder if Zimmerman had been held accountable for the violence he had already inflicted on girls and women, that Trayvon Martin might be with us here today.

When I read the first sentence that said "the murder of Trayvon Martin" I knew it was a hack piece. No reason to read any of the rest of it. I knew then it was another idiot unwilling to accept what the court said.

Con65, understand that GZ will most likely perish very similar to what he meted out to TM.

They are both of a thuggish mentality.

They both remind me of Correll's attitude.

Last edited:
All the important current events throughout the world and the left still follows Zimmerman around. No surprises here.

Murder has no statute of limitations, Zimmerman may not be tried again, but some of us remember Dan White who avoided the death penalty but In a verdict where a Twinkie Defense got him off of a murder charge, he was found guilty of manslaughter rather than murder.

He served five years of a seven-year prison sentence and returned to San Francisco and committed suicide. Zimmerman will be lucky to if he takes his own life, there are many who see him as a coward and would put him down with no more remorse than one has in killing a rabid rodent.

I find it so amusing that you gloat about the possibility of a tit for tat racial murder, right above your sig line whining that the New Right is such a threat to our American way of life.

Explain if you will the source of your amusement, your meaning of a "tit for tat racial murder" framed by my comment about Zimmerman and comporting it with the fact that the New Right is a neo fascist movement.

The lack of self awareness you show by gloating over the possibility of a racial murder, over top of a sig line whining about the New Right being Evul.

It is funny.

In a really grim and dark humor sort of way.

YOur playing dumb over what I mean by a tit for tat racial murder is noted.

Your pretense of being unaware of the racial themes of the manufactured Trayvon Martin shooting or the racial theme of a potential Zimmerman murder is noted and dismissed.

Correll the Racist correcting others about their supposed (and in this case false) racism is a hoot.

My use of the word thugs describes Trayvon to the letter. When you put your hands on someone, whatever happens is up to the person that chooses to react. In this case, the person that reacted chose that as the punishment and was within the LAW doing so. A court decided that and you still don't accept it. That means your decision to support a thug isn't based on what the jury decided but on the fact that you simply don't like the decision.

I don't need to drag anyone's name through the mud. The piece of shit that got what he deserved did that by himself. I note what he is.
The problem is you are assuming Trayvon put his hands on GZ first. You really don't know that now do you? Go on, tell the truth!

Yet you seem to think you know exactly what happened? You don't really know do you? You can admit it. What you can't seem to understand is that the case when through a trial and the evidence didn't support what you claim. Nothing you can do about it. Tough shit.
I don't know what happened but as a trained investigator I can put pieces of what I know about the puzzle together and come up with a pretty good idea of what happened. No , I can't help Trayvon now but his death might still make a difference if enough people like me use it as a beacon for change. By doing so I am fighting to protect YOU from some killer who just might walk up to you one day knowing there are no witnesses, provoke you and shoot you . I wouldn't want that to happen. I accept your thanks.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaa You dithering lying idiot....lying has never helped anyone and most especially you....all you have done on here is to showcase your stupidity....yet you are too dumb to see how ridiculous your musings really are...the gross stupidity that drags down so many Negroids to the point where they have no conception of truth...that does not bode well for them or their future.

Don't get upset, I am fighting for YOU and your family! I don't want you to be a victim of SOG!

Unlike you, I'm capable fighting on behalf of myself and my family. I'm not a Liberal, therefore, I don't have to have someone else do for me what I'm capable and willing to do for myself.

Th
Your version is possible OR you're a racist who's all too willing to assume the black was a thug who deserved to die.

Or both.

Skull says it best. George should have stayed in the car

Or you are a racist who's all to willing to assume the "white guy" was a racist thug looking to kill a black man.
That is possible. However you should consider that I go back and forth on this subject. I truly see both sides arguments as valid. Are you being open to both sides arguments?

I can see why or how its possible that with our laws and the evidence, or lack of, that a George could walk. And maybe that's a good thing.

But I'm certainly not a George fan. Like skull I think George broke ccw rules. He was not a smart gun carrier. This was a death that didn't need to happen and it's not all treyvons fault. If you can agree George was a fuck up at least that's be something.

I think we need to rethink our laws. George was negligible and to me that's guilty. At least to a lesser charge.
They were/are both fuck ups... One less gangbanger on the street, another nut job will be watched closely the rest of his life... Case closed
Lol

My nephews 14 & 11 have never been in fights. Of course they go to private schools but I think kids don't fight like we used to. I think that's a good thing. I hope we never go to war with them as soldiers, but I do like the idea of a more civilized society.

And I'm all for two guys who want to fight fighting. What I'm not OK with is someone attacking someone who doesn't want to fight. So even if George racially profiled and offended trevon, it's no excuse to strike George.

This is a tough case because George was a fuck up who should never had a gun or he should have never put himself in the situation.

I think one needs to walk in the shoes of a teenage black young man before passing judgment. Zimmermann was more than a fuck up, he was a coward with a gun, a most dangerous coupling. The gun gave him 'dutch' comfort and his actions precipitated the encounter; without the gun it is very unlikely he would have mean mugged tyvonne.

Zimmerman did nothing legally or ethnically, or morally wrong.

You are a vile person for reflexively siding with the barbarians.

You are not a con, either, easyt, just a mistaken goof ball who really does not understand what America is about.

Go study Gary Johnson and come up to speed.

Correll the Racist correcting others about their supposed (and in this case false) racism is a hoot.

[QZimmerman did nothing legally or ethnically, or morally wrong.

You are a vile person for reflexively siding with the barbarians.
Your vileness excusing GZ's stalking of another human being after being told to back off is noted. You are dismissed.

And women ask to be raped. Got it.
That is a clear fallacy of false equivalences.

TM did not ask to be raped. GZ stalked him.

Only in your alleged mind.
Says you, who has trouble tying shoes.

Where is the equivalency? It does not exist.

GZ did not stalk TM, that only exists in your alleged mind dumbass.

The facts in evidence do not support the opinions you pull from your ass. Don't try to rewrite history, when most of the readers followed the event as a current event.

Yes they obviously do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back