GOP has given up on black vote

Talk about dumb....if it wasn't for the white man Obama would never have been picked. Good grief, your a blind racist. :cuckoo:

Bass, I'm not saying the white folks were wrong, though they were, but if you don't give credit, you're let with 90% of 12%. Just saying.

No, give blacks and minorities credit, since white votes are generally split 50-50 more or less between the parties if there was not significant voter turnout from blacks and Latinos there would be no president Obama, credit doesn't solely go to whites for putting Obama in office and anyways this has nothing to do with the topic at hand that Republican voters don't care about the black vote. thats the problem with some of you whites, you want minorities to give loads of credit to whites for "making things better" while ignoring and or downplaying the efforts of minorities as meaningless, but when it comes to taking ownership for the bad done to minorities by whites almost 100% of the blame is shifted onto minorities. Pathetic.

What's pathetic is your lack of reasoning skills. :eusa_whistle:

Talk about dumb....if it wasn't for the white man Obama would never have been picked. Good grief, your a blind racist. :cuckoo:

Bass, I'm not saying the white folks were wrong, though they were, but if you don't give credit, you're let with 90% of 12%. Just saying.

No, give blacks and minorities credit, since white votes are generally split 50-50 more or less between the parties if there was not significant voter turnout from blacks and Latinos there would be no president Obama, credit doesn't solely go to whites for putting Obama in office and anyways this has nothing to do with the topic at hand that Republican voters don't care about the black vote. thats the problem with some of you whites, you want minorities to give loads of credit to whites for "making things better" while ignoring and or downplaying the efforts of minorities as meaningless, but when it comes to taking ownership for the bad done to minorities by whites almost 100% of the blame is shifted onto minorities. Pathetic.

All I can say is you are not reading the polls.

tokenism
the practice or policy of making no more than a token effort or gesture, as in offering opportunities to minorities equal to those of the majority.
any legislation, admissions policy, hiring practice, etc., that demonstrates only minimal compliance with rules, laws, or public pressure: Admitting one woman to the men's club was merely tokenism.

I want the retard Meister to explain how by this definition Obama is just as much a "token" black as Steele is when 90+ % of blacks vote Democrat and less than 10% of blacks vote Republican.

I tell you what, moron....take 100% of the blacks, and give all those votes to barry. He would never win an election on a national election without the white vote. Do some critical thinking...just try it sometime.

Retard, I don't hear you, please explain how Obama is just as much a "token" black as Steele when Obama is representative of an ethnic group that votes well over 90-96% Democratic with a Congressional Black Caucus thats nearly 100% black Democrats, whats taking you so long, your incoherent lack of logic?

All I can say is you are not reading the polls.

All I can say is that you're not using logic, white votes are split nearly 50-50 between the two major parties so the votes of minorities count very much, did you not pay attention to the two elections before Obama's election? They proved the logic that every vote counts regardless of racial demographics, especially when Bush was first elected because thousands of black voters from Florida's Broward County were disenfranchised, it they weren't Bush wouldn't have been president.

Do you know how many slave owners were black? Bet you don't.

And while you show your white bigotry do you understand as you are slamming whitey you are slamming Irish, Polish and Lebanese?

Why do you hate the Lebanese and mock them for being whitey?

Why do you hate the Polish and mock them for being whitey?

GOP has given up on black vote | pal-item.com | Palladium-Item

They haven't even tried, and no, making Michael Steele the chairman of the Republican Party is not an attempt at reaching out to black voters, it constitutes tokenism.
C'mon let's be realistic. Blacks vote democrat at about an 85-90% clip.
Why beat your head against a wall in an attempt to persude blacks to vote GOP..

You wouldn't think the so-called 'party of Lincoln' would have such a problem, would you?

Yeah. They have such a problem that a they are sponsoring quite a number of Black candidates.

2010 Black GOP Candidates

tokenism
the practice or policy of making no more than a token effort or gesture, as in offering opportunities to minorities equal to those of the majority.
any legislation, admissions policy, hiring practice, etc., that demonstrates only minimal compliance with rules, laws, or public pressure: Admitting one woman to the men's club was merely tokenism.

I want the retard Meister to explain how by this definition Obama is just as much a "token" black as Steele is when 90+ % of blacks vote Democrat and less than 10% of blacks vote Republican.

I tell you what, moron....take 100% of the blacks, and give all those votes to barry. He would never win an election on a national election without the white vote. Do some critical thinking...just try it sometime.

Retard, I don't hear you, please explain how Obama is just as much a "token" black as Steele when Obama is representative of an ethnic group that votes well over 90-96% Democratic with a Congressional Black Caucus thats nearly 100% black Democrats, whats taking you so long, your incoherent lack of logic?

I was just equating your words about Steele being a token with Barry. I don't think either are tokens...but you do. Then you go all racist about it...go figure.

GOP has given up on black vote | pal-item.com | Palladium-Item

They haven't even tried, and no, making Michael Steele the chairman of the Republican Party is not an attempt at reaching out to black voters, it constitutes tokenism.

I agree Steele was a washout as a token etc etc.....BUT don't say they have not tried. They have and are...you just don't seem to care, notice I said CARE, not seem to NOTICE, cause you aren't even looking, so sooth your conscience some other way, aint buying it...

Show some evidence that Republicans are trying when they use idiot blacks like Jesse Lee Peterson who goes on Fauxnews and states that 96% of blacks are racist for basically not being conservative Uncle Thomas Negroes like himself. They don't champion any of the issues that most African Americans champion and they spend to much time trying to lure black voters talking about the who freed the slaves and Civil Rights Acts and ignore that most if not all of the white racist Dixiecrats defected over to become the Republicans of the last 40 years. They're all talk and really think blacks are stupid enough to fall for their nonsense.

tokenism

Obama isn't black he's biracial.

Why does this escape so many? He can't be a token black because he is half white.

I was just some could equate your words about Steele being a token with Barry. I don't think either are tokens...but you do. Then you go all racist about it...go figure.

Steele is a token black Republican and its no coincidence that he became chairman of the RNC shortly after Obama got elected as president and the retard likes to even consider his "ascent" as RNC chairman as the equal to Obama being elected. Nothing I said was racist and I don't expect a retard like you to understand what tokenism is otherwise you wouldn't have said Obama was a token.

Looking at op, seems gop has said, 'we'll do what we can, but the blacks are following Obama. So be it.' Now one could say they don't care about the vote or one can say the premise acknowledges the obvious preference.

Obama isn't black he's biracial.

Why does this escape so many? He can't be a token black because he is half white.

Obama is black, shut up, he even self identifies as black.

I was just some could equate your words about Steele being a token with Barry. I don't think either are tokens...but you do. Then you go all racist about it...go figure.

Steele is a token black Republican and its no coincidence that he became chairman of the RNC shortly after Obama got elected as president and the retard likes to even consider his "ascent" as RNC chairman as the equal to Obama being elected. Nothing I said was racist and I don't expect a retard like you to understand what tokenism is otherwise you wouldn't have said Obama was a token.

Steele is a shit, regardless of color, He must go.

Looking at op, seems gop has said, 'we'll do what we can, but the blacks are following Obama. So be it.' Now one could say they don't care about the vote or one can say the premise acknowledges the obvious preference.

The link basically says that until the GOP shows something different in terms of reaching out to black voters blacks should stick with voting Democratic. Republicans don't care about the black and think using token Negroes is the way to go when that tactic is played out.

Obama is not a token because he was *NOT* hand picked and chosen by whites tp placate blacks so you clearly have no damn idea what a token is, you're making a dumb comparison.

This coming from a retard that doesn't know what tokenism is.

Bass you know as much about tokenism as you do about the thing you claim you are.....Conservatism....

I don't think the GOP has ever counted on more than 10% of the black vote.

Is it worse for the GOP to not count on the Black Vote or for the Dems to take the Black Vote for granted and punish anyone who strays from the plantation?

Steele is a shit, regardless of color, He must go.

He was a token black in his position without any real power, which is a waste because the man clearly is intelligent and has some sense of what black voters want, but instead of trying to cater to that he tries selling to blacks the same BS that Republicans want.

Do you know how many slave owners were black? Bet you don't.

And while you show your white bigotry do you understand as you are slamming whitey you are slamming Irish, Polish and Lebanese?

Why do you hate the Lebanese and mock them for being whitey?

Why do you hate the Polish and mock them for being whitey?

When have I slammed "whitey" you retard? try reading my posts again.

Forum List

Back