GOP has given up on black vote

Retard, I don't hear you, please explain how Obama is just as much a "token" black as Steele when Obama is representative of an ethnic group that votes well over 90-96% Democratic with a Congressional Black Caucus thats nearly 100% black Democrats, whats taking you so long, your incoherent lack of logic?

Obama isn't black he's biracial.

Why does this escape so many? He can't be a token black because he is half white.

Obama is black, shut up, he even self identifies as black.

lol

His momma had him grow up filipino. And give your head a shake. His mother was white. This means Obama is bi racial.

Ann Dunhams blood flows thru this veins. He is half white. :lol:Deal with it.

I have a half whitey president. Cool don't ya think? He's a half cracker:eusa_angel:

Obama isn't black he's biracial.

Why does this escape so many? He can't be a token black because he is half white.

lol

His momma had him grow up filipino. And give your head a shake. His mother was white. This means Obama is bi racial.

I have a half whitey president. Cool don't ya think? He's a half cracker:eusa_angel:

And according to DNA tests done on my ancestry, 45% of my ancestry is Native American, yet neither one of my parents are Native American so what am I? Obama is black and self identifies as black. To be "black" is America one doesn't have to have 100% African ancestry or two black identified parents. All black Americans have some degree of non-black ancestry so whats your point? Obama self identifies as blacks and this is the end of arguing your stupid strawman.

I don't think the GOP has ever counted on more than 10% of the black vote.

I daresay the demonRats are going to lose a goodly number of white voters this go around. The White Guilt Syndrome has been purged.

Tokenism again for retard posters that still don't get it:

Tokenism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tokenism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

tokenism - definition of tokenism by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

1. The policy of making only a perfunctory effort or symbolic gesture toward the accomplishment of a goal, such as racial integration.
2. The practice of hiring or appointing a token number of people from underrepresented groups in order to deflect criticism or comply with affirmative action rules:

Ok Meister, whats taking so long, please explain how Obama is just as much a "token" black as Michael Steele or admit you didn't know what the hell you were talking about in the first place.

lol

And according to DNA tests done on my ancestry, 45% of my ancestry is Native American, yet neither one of my parents are Native American so what am I? Obama is black and self identifies as black. To be "black" is America one doesn't have to have 100% African ancestry or two black identified parents. All black Americans have some degree of non-black ancestry so whats your point? Obama self identifies as blacks and this is the end of arguing your stupid strawman.

I have lots of freckles. Do I qualify to be black in America? :eusa_pray:

lol

How? How in hell is he relating to northern black?

lol

Where's the ghetto in the boy? Nowhere. Born of a white mother, deserted by a kenyan polygamist father adopted by a cool Fillipino and then living in Hawaii?

Oh just show me his "roots". LOL. Can't take the white part of him can you?

He's half white. Deal with it. And his blackness is only African. Quite different than the African American experience.

Silver spoon in this kid's mouth known as Obama.

lol

lol

Where's the ghetto in the boy? Nowhere. Born of a white mother, deserted by a kenyan polygamist father adopted by a cool Fillipino and then living in Hawaii?

He's half white. Deal with it. And his blackness is only African. Quite different than the African American experience.

Obama is certainly considered to be more "black" than Clarence Thomas or Michael Steele despite his background, at least by African Americans and Negrophobic white Tea Baggers who see any black that doesn't worship whites as dangerous radicals.

lol

Obama is certainly considered to be more "black" than Clarence Thomas or Michael Steele despite his background, at least by African Americans and Negrophobic white Tea Baggers who see any black that doesn't worship whites as dangerous radicals.

lol

The lamest stretch of the imagination is Negrophobic means you have nothing left for the debate.

Top 3 Obama, Oprah and Tiger. Oh yes the nation is so Negrophobic the top three in Politics and Media and Sports are black or partial black (Tiger is half and half Asian Mom)

Means you got nothing left but name calling.

Stanley Ann was one hell of a woman. Obviously you can't even acknowledge a cool white woman who managed to suceed despite having a child out of wedlock, a biracial child out of wedlock in the 60's.

Stanley Ann Dunham should have been the one to be cheered. The white woman who gave birth and all his dreams to him instead of the lousy polygamist African bastard who sired Obama's butt but did nothing else in his life.

A pig of a man.

Republicans don't care about and have given up on the black vote, my point is proven and has not been debunked, I'm not responding to ad-hominem, off topic, retarded and strawman posts so you monkeys trying to bait me into it should just quit.

How were Obama's "struggles" growing up comparable to the average American black man?

lol

Oh he's down with the struggle surfin in Hawaii in the 80's with his white grandparents. Yo bro. Life's tough in Hawaii

:cuckoo:

I've heard this whole street kid in Jakarta crap. His step dad worked for Exxon or Mobile in a government liason position.

Obama has had it easy his whole freaking life. I really don't get how any black in America relates to him as a home boy.

To Republicans, Obama would be a "token" because that his how he would be considered in their party which is 90% white.

In the Democratic Party, a party made up of gays and blacks and Asians and feminists and Hispanics and Muslims and scientists and college professors, yes, and even some conservatives, Obama would be considered the "cream" rising to the top.

But all Republicans can see is "not one of us", so he must be a "fascist/communist/educated elitist/Muslim/terrorist/man-child".

I just thank my lucky stars I'm not one of them either. Being terrified all the time has got to be a real drag.

Republicans don't care about and have given up on the black vote, my point is proven and has not been debunked, I'm not responding to ad-hominem, off topic, retarded and strawman posts so you monkeys trying to bait me into it should just quit.

Wow are you ever a racist to believe that conservatives can't deal with anyone of color. That's blatant racism. What's you got against whitey?

And back up your claim that Republicans don't care about and have given up on the black vote when it was the Republicans who freed the slaves and wrote the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Bullshit. All bullshit.

By all means show me where I am wrong.

Show some evidence that Republicans are trying when they use idiot blacks like Jesse Lee Peterson who goes on Fauxnews and states that 96% of blacks are racist for basically not being conservative Uncle Thomas Negroes like himself. They don't champion any of the issues that most African Americans champion and they spend to much time trying to lure black voters talking about the who freed the slaves and Civil Rights Acts and ignore that most if not all of the white racist Dixiecrats defected over to become the Republicans of the last 40 years. They're all talk and really think blacks are stupid enough to fall for their nonsense.
but yet they are stupid enough to fall for the nonsense the Democrats feed them....i heard Al Sharpton say on the news during Obamas run for President ...."that the Democrats had better stop taking Blacks for granted,they stand up here with us and say we are with you....but yet we dont get invited over for dinner"....im sure the rich phony Dem Elite's would also be bothered if some of those blacks moved into the neighborhood....Jesse Lee Peterson and black radio talkers like Larry Elder are not fans of blacks because they say things about blacks that are true....but you folks dont want to hear that shit.....so they are called Uncle Toms....one party doesnt know how to relate to you,the other one uses the fuck out of you.....another reason why both parties suck .....most people with half a brain know this and dont belong to any party.....when are you going to learn this .... Mr. "Real" Conservative?.....

Forum List

Back