GOP has given up on black vote

GOP has given up on black vote | pal-item.com | Palladium-Item

They haven't even tried, and no, making Michael Steele the chairman of the Republican Party is not an attempt at reaching out to black voters, it constitutes tokenism.

Hmmm, black republican hoping that someday the GOP will offer the needs of the blacks, to swoon them into the voter booths. Currently all they have is talking head and token, Steele, the Dems best friend.

It will be the same for the Spanish vote, and the Asian vote, people on the other fringes who are chastised and ignored by the GOP.

They haven't even tried, and no, making Michael Steele the chairman of the Republican Party is not an attempt at reaching out to black voters, it constitutes tokenism.

Hmmm, black republican hoping that someday the GOP will offer the needs of the blacks, to swoon them into the voter booths. Currently all they have is talking head and token, Steele, the Dems best friend.

It will be the same for the Spanish vote, and the Asian vote, people on the other fringes who are chastised and ignored by the GOP.

With people like Michele Malkin, Jesse Lee Peterson, Alan Keyes, and Allen West the Republicans are not making efforts to lure black and Asian voters.

C'mon let's be realistic. Blacks vote democrat at about an 85-90% clip.
Why beat your head against a wall in an attempt to persude blacks to vote GOP..

So you're admitting that the GOP doesn't care, thanks for your honesty.

I guess some would equate from your own words that Obama is the democrats token? :cuckoo:

Obama isn't a token black Democrat, do you know what tokens are?

I know exactly what a token is, bASS. There ARE blacks in the republican party, and Steele is no more a token than Obama is a token. So stop with your racist rants. Your one of the biggest racist on this board....get over it.

So you're admitting that the GOP doesn't care, thanks for your honesty.

yea so they turn to the people that use them to get what THEY want....what a choice....be ignored or used.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I guess some would equate from your own words that Obama is the democrats token? :cuckoo:

I know exactly what a token is, bASS. There ARE blacks in the republican party, and Steele is no more a token than Obama is a token. So stop with your racist rants. Your one of the biggest racist on this board....get over it.

Obama is not a token because he was *NOT* hand picked and chosen by whites tp placate blacks so you clearly have no damn idea what a token is, you're making a dumb comparison.

You wouldn't think the so-called 'party of Lincoln' would have such a problem, would you?

Obama is not a token because he was *NOT* hand picked and chosen by whites tp placate blacks so you clearly have no damn idea what a token is, you're making a dumb comparison.

Talk about dumb....if it wasn't for the white man Obama would never have been picked. Good grief, your a blind racist. :cuckoo:

tokenism
the practice or policy of making no more than a token effort or gesture, as in offering opportunities to minorities equal to those of the majority.
any legislation, admissions policy, hiring practice, etc., that demonstrates only minimal compliance with rules, laws, or public pressure: Admitting one woman to the men's club was merely tokenism.

I want the retard Meister to explain how by this definition Obama is just as much a "token" black as Steele is when 90+ % of blacks vote Democrat and less than 10% of blacks vote Republican.

Talk about dumb....if it wasn't for the white man Obama would never have been picked. Good grief, your a blind racist. :cuckoo:

Bass, I'm not saying the white folks were wrong, though they were, but if you don't give credit, you're let with 90% of 12%. Just saying.

This coming from a retard that doesn't know what tokenism is.

You wouldn't think the so-called 'party of Lincoln' would have such a problem, would you?

Problem? Seems to me that the democrats keep telling the Blacks lies for votes, and the Blacks keep voting for them. The Blacks are the ones with the problem.
Blacks are no better off than they were 30 years ago with all the promises from the democrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
tokenism
the practice or policy of making no more than a token effort or gesture, as in offering opportunities to minorities equal to those of the majority.
any legislation, admissions policy, hiring practice, etc., that demonstrates only minimal compliance with rules, laws, or public pressure: Admitting one woman to the men's club was merely tokenism.

I want the retard Meister to explain how by this definition Obama is just as much a "token" black as Steele is when 90+ % of blacks vote Democrat and less than 10% of blacks vote Republican.

I tell you what, moron....take 100% of the blacks, and give all those votes to barry. He would never win a national election without the white vote. Do some critical thinking...just try it sometime.

Bass, I'm not saying the white folks were wrong, though they were, but if you don't give credit, you're let with 90% of 12%. Just saying.

No, give blacks and minorities credit, since white votes are generally split 50-50 more or less between the parties if there was not significant voter turnout from blacks and Latinos there would be no president Obama, credit doesn't solely go to whites for putting Obama in office and anyways this has nothing to do with the topic at hand that Republican voters don't care about the black vote. thats the problem with some of you whites, you want minorities to give loads of credit to whites for "making things better" while ignoring and or downplaying the efforts of minorities as meaningless, but when it comes to taking ownership for the bad done to minorities by whites almost 100% of the blame is shifted onto minorities. Pathetic.

lol

I love this shit. Blacks don't get it at all if they are under 50. Republicans freed them. Republicans suffered under the KKK that the democratic party began. Jim Crow is Democrat.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was freaking written by a Republican.

Ergo Blacks have been denied a true education or they would know this freaking basic shit.

I agree Steele was a washout as a token etc etc.....BUT don't say they have not tried. They have and are...you just don't seem to care, notice I said CARE, not seem to NOTICE, cause you aren't even looking, so sooth your conscience some other way, aint buying it...

Forum List

Back