GOP frontrunner as of January 30, 2014:

Romney will not even run. He remembers the pain from the 2012 loss. He is rich and his family will talk him out of another grueling run. Count on it.

obama has already said he is not leaving Washington once he is done. He intends to remain and use what power he can to control the new president. He intends to use his OFA agency as the real power. A Hillary presidency will be a continuation of an obama presidency with her merely a puppet with his hand up her ass.

He said that?

Republicans don't have policies even their base wants. What are they electing people for?

obama has already said he is not leaving Washington once he is done. He intends to remain and use what power he can to control the new president. He intends to use his OFA agency as the real power. A Hillary presidency will be a continuation of an obama presidency with her merely a puppet with his hand up her ass.

Gotta link for that nice heaping pile of warm bullshit?

Romney will not even run. He remembers the pain from the 2012 loss. He is rich and his family will talk him out of another grueling run. Count on it.

Who said he was running ? He had his run(s and lost. . Once to an angry white man, that was too old; then to the angry black man that America felt sorry for.........lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's a smart guy, and he sees that his party is still in the process of -- well, whatever the hell one might call what's happening there. The in-fighting has only gotten worse -- holy crap, even the conservative radio hosts are attacking each other now -- and there is simply no one human being on this planet who is capable of uniting it, not even Jeb.

It's absolutely amazing to watch - the Dems are clearly vulnerable, again, and the GOP is spending at least half its energy attacking each other. Again.

There were GOP posters here who assumed that the party would have its act together by 2014. Nope. 2016, maybe?

He's a smart guy, and he sees that his party is still in the process of -- well, whatever the hell one might call what's happening there. The in-fighting has only gotten worse -- holy crap, even the conservative radio hosts are attacking each other now -- and there is simply no one human being on this planet who is capable of uniting it, not even Jeb.

It's absolutely amazing to watch - the Dems are clearly vulnerable, again, and the GOP is spending at least half its energy attacking each other. Again.

There were GOP posters here who assumed that the party would have its act together by 2014. Nope. 2016, maybe?

Quite the contrary, the GOP will probably draw all the wrong lessons from 2014. They will probably do just well enough to think that their radical agenda sells.

Then they'll nominate someone like Rand Paul or Ted Cruz and Hillary will clean their clocks.

So tell me please. Is it a born trait for Republicans to post continual lies, or is there some kind of training that your are required to take. I am genuinely curious. :doubt:

3 years away from the election..... This is all silly white noise that only entertains monkeys and "statistics" geeks. . The real fun will start once the primaries begin.

3 years away from the election..... This is all silly white noise that only entertains monkeys and "statistics" geeks. . The real fun will start once the primaries begin.

You mean the fun of watching otherwise sensible politicians fall all over themselves to appeal to the most extreme factions of your party?

Yeah, that will be fun. In maybe the Cringe-inducing way an episode of the Three Stooges is fun.

I wish Condoleeza Rice would consider running. Her resume is outstanding and she has the class that Hillary doesn't. Hillary does not have a positive resume. There would be a shut out. Rice would win hands down.

Last edited:

Oh, indeed.

And as 2010 polling was already showing Obama ahead of Romney by +3 to +4 nationally and likewise in Ohio, Righties scoffed and harrumphed.

And as 2011 polling continues showing Obama ahead of Romney by +3 to +4 nationally and likewise in Ohio, Righties scoffed and harrumphed.

And as 2012 polling continued showing Obama ahead of Romney by +3 to +4 nationally and likewise in Ohio until October, Righties scoffed and harrumphed.

And then Obama won nationally by +4 and in Ohio by +3, and Righties were suddenly very quiet. And Lefties were laughing.

Yeah, that early polling just sucks and doesn't mean anything at all.

:rofl:

Last edited:

Oh, indeed.

And as 2010 polling was already showing Obama ahead of Romney by +3 to +4 nationally and likewise in Ohio, Righties scoffed and harrumphed.

And as 2011 polling continues showing Obama ahead of Romney by +3 to +4 nationally and likewise in Ohio, Righties scoffed and harrumphed.

And as 2012 polling continued showing Obama ahead of Romney by +3 to +4 nationally and likewise in Ohio until October, Righties scoffed and harrumphed.

And then Obama won nationally by +4 and in Ohio by +3, and Righties were suddenly very quiet. And Lefties were laughing.

Yeah, that early polling just sucks and doesn't mean anything at all.

:rofl:

you might enjoy this article from 2005...

Mystery Pollster: 2008 Presidential Polling in 2005: a REALLY Big Grain of Salt

If the election were held today, Romney would walk away with it.

That's actually an interesting point. I wonder what a head-to-head with he and Hillary would look like today.

Interestingly, he's been poking his head out a bit lately, and there's that behind-the-scenes movie about him on Netflix.

But there are plenty in the party who have been hammering him pretty hard since he lost, I think that's pretty ironic.

If Hillary were elected (which I think is a long shot) 4 of the last 5 presidents will have been a Clinton or a Bush.

and Clinton did a good job....bush not so much

If the election were held today, Romney would walk away with it.

No he wouldn't. He'd still be defending people who talk about legitimate rape. He'd still only represent the top 1%. He'd still be pro personhood laws and he'd still have the randian idiot Paul Ryan on his team.

Just because this president has flaws doesn't mean anyone who voted for him would go full wingnut.

And,clearly, being the GOP front runner doesn't mean a general election front runner. You'd still have to pick someone who doesn't gag 52% of the population.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back