GOP Freakout: More Minority Babies Will Be Born Than White Babies This Year

Yeah, the massive growth in populations they see as noble and deserving sort of collides with their love affair with eugenics and forcing people to do with less.

2001 to 2008 saw a massive move of nearly two and a half million jobs to China. This was supported and helped by the Republican Party which is 90% white. As we saw during the Bush Administration, this party was destroying America.

War, disaster, lies, greed, ignorance. This is today's Republican Party.

Americans are likely to vote those awful people back into office because they are mad the Democrats haven't been cleaning up Republican screw ups fast enough.

I want America to be more diverse. 2001 to 2008 is an example of the damage a political party can create that doesn't need to build coalitions.

Yeah, the massive growth in populations they see as noble and deserving sort of collides with their love affair with eugenics and forcing people to do with less.

2001 to 2008 saw a massive move of nearly two and a half million jobs to China. This was supported and helped by the Republican Party which is 90% white. As we saw during the Bush Administration, this party was destroying America.

Americans are likely to vote those awful people back into office because they are mad the Democrats haven't been cleaning up Republican screw ups fast enough.

I want America to be more diverse. 2001 to 2008 is an example of the damage a political party can create that doesn't need to build coalitions.

You post the same shit in every thread.

Progressives love minorities.

Let's see if they actually improve their lives instead of just encouraging them to just breed so they can grow up and vote.

You post the same shit in every thread.
Progressives love minorities.

Let's see if they actually improve their lives instead of just encouraging them to just breed so they can grow up and vote.

Unlike you.

Does rdean reminds anyone else of a malfunctioning robot that is stuck a in a loop and keeps repeating the same thing?

I want a Progressive-free America

I'm pretty sure what you want is "Afghanistan". Take away all but 6% of scientists, the majority of writers, engineers, artists, architects, and so on, all you have left are Republicans.

I want a Progressive-free America

I'm pretty sure what you want is "Afghanistan". Take away all but 6% of scientists, the majority of writers, engineers, artists, architects, and so on, all you have left are Republicans.

I'm sure if America didn't have progressives, it will still be that agrarian society it was when it was founded...

I thought cons and reps were the buddies of big bus? no?

Less white people = Lower standard of living

And they call me a racist.

Well it is pretty racist to start a thread shouting that minoirities outbreed white people. What's a person to think? That you are race baiting?

Actually, rdean just hates Republicans.... mainly because he is incapable of separating the individual from the group. Which makes him a member of the borg.

Kids without much hope tend to breed earlier than kids who have plans and hopes.

Reap what you sow, America.

Forum List

Back