GOP flier says virginians vote on two different days!

I don't give a fuck what you believe. I've lived with Bush as President for 8 years. The only Bush policy that had directly effected my life is No Child Left Behind and that wasn't that big a deal IMO.

So, no, I wouldn't want Obama to become president IF he had to cheat to get there.

You assume because you and other Republicans are dishonest fucks, who have no morals and ethics that everyone is like that.

I'm the type of person who if the cashier doesn't ring something up on my order I go back and pay for it after the fact.

Example: A few months ago I bought a pair of earbuds for my ipod. I had a bunch of bags and when I got home and couldn't find the earbuds I went back to the store and got a replacement because I assumed they hadn't been placed in my bag by the bagger. Fast Forward two months and I'm cleaning out my car and push my passenger seat back to vaccuum and guess what I find...the earbuds. They had fallen out of the bag. I could've kept them or even returned them unopened for a refund or store credit. I took them to customer service and turned them in and explained what happened. The lady behind the counter looked at me like I had two heads :lol: but that's who I am as a person.

I don't want something I didn't earn and I don't want my candidate to win based on cheating.

I'm sorry you're not an honest person.

I would have brought the earbuds back as well. I am not the one cheating. It's someone in Virginia.

the fact that you actually feel that way is pretty pathetic. you don't care if McCain wins by cheating and stealing the election as long as he wins. That's why republicans SUCK!

Republicans like John F. Kennedy?

I hardly believe at all the the GOP has put this flier out... though extremist lefties with an agenda would love to put that perception out there, as the starter of this thread shows...

Who could it be? Anyone actually... a nutbag right-winger, a bunch of drunken college kids playing a prank, MAD magazine, an anarchist, hell it could be Ted Nugent for all I know... but it is highly unlikely the Republican party had ANY part of this whatsoever...

I never understand people who can find any rationale to keep themselves from admitting that their side could be involved in nefarious activity. It's beyond my comprehension especially in the face of overwhelming documented EVIDENCE of GOP voter suppression efforts.

Do I think the flier was sanctioned by the GOP directly? no I don't. BUT I do think that someone with some obvious connections helped produce it and distrubute it.

:lol: acorn is under investigation in what is it? three states? wow...that's massive voter fraud oh wait...I mean voter registration fraud. :eusa_boohoo:

how do you figure that glock? do you mean ignorance as in believing what Obama says and therefore supporting him? that's your opinion. You don't believe him and therefore you think anyone who does is ignorant. .....
I'm not accusing merely Obama, but your entire political party. It's platform is based on lies told to an ignorant populace. :eusa_whistle:

They should up the punishment to the death penalty. The election of the next president of the united states of america has a life and death outcome for billions of people around the world. Look at Bush... how many people have died in this world because of bush?

So...

this is only wrong because "another Bush" might end up winning? the death penalty? That would mean Oswald was serving up justice in your eyes, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
I never understand people who can find any rationale to keep themselves from admitting that their side could be involved in nefarious activity. ....

:lol: acorn is under investigation in what is it? three states? wow...that's massive voter fraud oh wait...I mean voter registration fraud. :eusa_boohoo:

What delicious irony. And in the very same post! :badgrin:

So...

this is only wrong because "another Bush" might end up winning? the death penalty? That would mean Oswald was serving up justice, wouldn't it?

If you had any intelligence, you would've understood my post. Voter suppression can affect the final outcome of who is and who isn't president. That president will make decesions that will affect every single human being in the world.

I never understand people who can find any rationale to keep themselves from admitting that their side could be involved in nefarious activity. It's beyond my comprehension especially in the face of overwhelming documented EVIDENCE of GOP voter suppression efforts.

Do I think the flier was sanctioned by the GOP directly? no I don't. BUT I do think that someone with some obvious connections helped produce it and distrubute it.

Could anyone be involved, including GOP leadership? Yep... but the logic behind the GOP being behind this is misplaced... the consequences vastly outweigh any possible gains... it would be like spending Thousands of dollars on gear to burglarize a homeless person's refrigerator box home

You thinking that someone with "obvious connections" to the GOP helped produce and distribute it is nothing more than partisan wishful thinking... the lack of logic behind that notion astounds me

If you had any intelligence, you would've understood my post. Voter suppression can affect the final outcome of who is and who isn't president. That president will make decesions that will affect every single human being in the world.

Boxes full of ballots for Richard Nixon at the bottom of the Chicago River wasn't voter suppression? Oh wait, Kennedy would have won the election without Illinois anyway, so it doesn't matter.

Could anyone be involved, including GOP leadership? Yep... but the logic behind the GOP being behind this is misplaced... the consequences vastly outweigh any possible gains... it would be like spending Thousands of dollars on gear to burglarize a homeless person's refrigerator box home

You thinking that someone with "obvious connections" to the GOP helped produce and distribute it is nothing more than partisan wishful thinking... the lack of logic behind that notion astounds me

I think it more likely that you're defending the indefensible. And ask yourself who would spend the money on such a distribution.

Follow the dollars...

Well I've finally stopped laughing so hard I couldn't type.

The fact that you youngins have never heard this joke makes me concerned of your judgment to vote.

This one has been circulated by both party's for more years than I can remember. :cool::cool::badgrin:

Dumbass liberals

Republicans like John F. Kennedy?

are you saying JFK cheated his way into office? I hadn't heard that but then I wasn't born yet when he was elected or killed.

If he cheated his way into office then that's wrong. IMO it doesn't matter WHO it is or what party they belong to.... the elections should be the most sacred thing in this country.

IMO every person who is a legal citizen of this country and is over the age of 18, and are not currently in jail or in a mental institution, should be allowed to vote.

I think this country makes it too difficult to participate in the electoral process and yet the outcome can effect every citizen's life. Why should it be so difficult to vote?

register to vote in the county you live in, go to the polls, show a valid ID and vote. Pretty simple IMO. better yet, have it computer based that way all you do is type in a persons information and it automatically logs they've voted so they can't vote more than once. Do it with a thumbprint even so it can't be faked.

are you saying JFK cheated his way into office? I hadn't heard that but then I wasn't born yet when he was elected or killed.

If he cheated his way into office then that's wrong. IMO it doesn't matter WHO it is or what party they belong to.... the elections should be the most sacred thing in this country.

IMO every person who is a legal citizen of this country and is over the age of 18, and are not currently in jail or in a mental institution, should be allowed to vote.

I think this country makes it too difficult to participate in the electoral process and yet the outcome can effect every citizen's life. Why should it be so difficult to vote?

register to vote in the county you live in, go to the polls, show a valid ID and vote. Pretty simple IMO. better yet, have it computer based that way all you do is type in a persons information and it automatically logs they've voted so they can't vote more than once. Do it with a thumbprint even so it can't be faked.

All good points. and yes he cheated. Dead people all over Chicago were voting. orchestrated by Daly and the Chicago outfit. all tied to Kennedy's father. People make excuses saying he would have won the election without Illinois anyway, as if that clears him of wrongdoing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back