GOP flier says virginians vote on two different days!

Have you gotten over it yet elvis?

yeah, but republicans aren't the only ones who cheat. if you think Obama hasn't cheated in this election one way or another to some degree, you're kidding yourself. I remember in 1994, Bill Clinton took out a radio ad on whatever Rush Limbaugh's station was. At the end of the ad, he said remember to vote on Wednesday.

yeah, but republicans aren't the only ones who cheat. if you think Obama hasn't cheated in this election one way or another to some degree, you're kidding yourself. I remember in 1994, Bill Clinton took out a radio ad on whatever Rush Limbaugh's station was. At the end of the ad, he said remember to vote on Wednesday.

Elvis, I'm not saying there's not cheating on both sides of the political party, and you know it. This whole thing ( the flier on cars) I'm sure was done by some group without any ties to the National GOP. Every day gets scarier as the election draws closer, with both sides getting uglier with their fear tactics.

Imagine if there had been an internet in the days of Kennedy!

LINK please, to support your rhetoric regarding clinton.

Could anyone be involved, including GOP leadership? Yep... but the logic behind the GOP being behind this is misplaced... the consequences vastly outweigh any possible gains... it would be like spending Thousands of dollars on gear to burglarize a homeless person's refrigerator box home

You thinking that someone with "obvious connections" to the GOP helped produce and distribute it is nothing more than partisan wishful thinking... the lack of logic behind that notion astounds me

Ask yourself DD, who benefits if a few hundred or thousand people got that flier and actually BELIEVED that the State Legislature had decided in special session to split the vote between 11/4 and 11/5? would the Democrats benefit? NO... the Republicans would.

Common sense would tell you that the party with the most to gain is most likely the one behind this kind of activity.

the GOP is behind voter suppression because when fewer people vote they do better in elections.

it's about self-interest. It always is.

Ask yourself DD, who benefits if a few hundred or thousand people got that flier and actually BELIEVED that the State Legislature had decided in special session to split the vote between 11/4 and 11/5? would the Democrats benefit? NO... the Republicans would.

Common sense would tell you that the party with the most to gain is most likely the one behind this kind of activity.

the GOP is behind voter suppression because when fewer people vote they do better in elections.

it's about self-interest. It always is.

Who benefits..?? The ego of some weirdo that did it? A bunch of drunk youngsters who saw their deeds in a news story on the internet or local news? The list goes on, Silence....

Again... the logic that this is a GOP sponsored effort, is sketchy at best

What delicious irony. And in the very same post! :badgrin:

and I've said, IF people are found to have committed this fraud they should GO TO JAIL! I don't care if it would've benefited Obama or not, it's WRONG to commit a crime in order to get what you want.

I'm not saying ACORN didn't do something wrong or that it's some vast right wing conspiracy to make them look bad...I'm saying that they are being investigated in very few states overall so you cons are making it sound like the entire election has been thrown into a crisis over a few thousand bad registrations.

How many states are the GOP working on voter suppression tactics? more than three I'd bet.

and I've said, IF people are found to have committed this fraud they should GO TO JAIL! I don't care if it would've benefited Obama or not, it's WRONG to commit a crime in order to get what you want.

I'm not saying ACORN didn't do something wrong or that it's some vast right wing conspiracy to make them look bad...I'm saying that they are being investigated in very few states overall so you cons are making it sound like the entire election has been thrown into a crisis over a few thousand bad registrations.

How many states are the GOP working on voter suppression tactics? more than three I'd bet.

There have been very few cases of people actually voting illegally. The charges are a smoke screen by the Republicans to cover their voter suppression, but it's not working....nothing is. The chickens are coming home to roost and the Republicans are going to be booted out of the White House and the Congress and for good reason. They have made a mess of things.

That's hilarious! (MySpace is blocked for me, so thanks for the additional link.) This is one of the oldest jokes in the book. A voter who falls for this trick probably doesn't have the mental capacity to vote in the first place.
there are millions of first time voters that would be unaware.

YOU are an elitist, where YOU think that YOU are more important than the rest of the citizens in America.... if YOU really think this way.... :(

care

But it sure isn't college kids doing it.

I think you need to recheck your hypothesis. Remember Occam's Razor.

Yes indeed... and the most logical reason would be to have the GOP risk huge exposure and an entire election on poorly made fliers in a small area...

And having some stupid or egotistical whacko, or some weirdo group pull a stunt, would not be the most the most logical or simple answer to the incident :rolleyes:

there are millions of first time voters that would be unaware.

YOU are an elitist, where YOU think that YOU are more important than the rest of the citizens in America.... if YOU really think this way.... :(

care

I have never been called an elitist on this message board. I can now add that to my list of accomplishments. THANKS!!!!

One time we talked a kid into going to school on Saturday for a test. Hilarious!

I have never been called an elitist on this message board. I can now add that to my list of accomplishments. THANKS!!!!

One time we talked a kid into going to school on Saturday for a test. Hilarious!

sooo, i guess you are saying that those doing the deceiving are hillarious and the victim of their crimes are the ones at fault? Blaming the victim....nice!

hahahahahaha....i'm glad i could help, by adding elitist to your collection of titles! ;)

Care

sooo, i guess you are saying that those doing the deceiving are hillarious and the victim of their crimes are the ones at fault? Blaming the victim....nice!

hahahahahaha....i'm glad i could help, by adding elitist to your collection of titles! ;)

Care

I'm not blaming the victim. I'm just laughing at them.
images

Thanks again, Care. You really do care 4 all!

how complex is it to call the local election board..the newspapers are reporting the elections etc...you would have to be stump to fall for this stuff. i am sorry...if you are too stupid to figure out how and when to vote..then you are too stupid to vote...i have no problems with the stupid staying at home.

Every four years in October my mom gets a phone call from the DNC or someone affiliated telling her that if the republican gets elected he'll take away her social security. Its a fucking lie just like this prank and I don't see you or any other Democrat all in a tizzy over it like this one. :badgrin:

Every four years in October my mom gets a phone call from the DNC or someone affiliated telling her that if the republican gets elected he'll take away her social security. Its a fucking lie just like this prank and I don't see you or any other Democrat all in a tizzy over it like this one. :badgrin:

Well, did you mom post about it on here Glock?

Tell her to join up, tell us about it, and I will call the person that does that to her an idiot too!

Elvis, I'm not saying there's not cheating on both sides of the political party, and you know it. This whole thing ( the flier on cars) I'm sure was done by some group without any ties to the National GOP. Every day gets scarier as the election draws closer, with both sides getting uglier with their fear tactics.

Imagine if there had been an internet in the days of Kennedy!

internet? you'd have JFK and Marilyn on streaming video for $19.99:lol:

If someone is so fucking stupid they don't know what day elections are held, I have no pity for them. For every single person who fell for this, it speaks volumes about the people Obama appeals to.

Forum List

Back