GOP fires staffer over $1,946 topless club visit

Wow. If Steele should be fired because a staffer made a stupid decision over $2K, then what should Obama do for having people on his staff who don't pay their taxes?

You guy just can't make apt comparisons. Firing someone for something done while they worked for you is one thing, firing them for something they didn't do BEFORE they came to work for you is a whole other thing. You guys have a funny notion of right and/or symetry.

I say get rid of them all.
From Steele to Geithner to Rangel.
None of them can be trusted. All of them think they deserve more than the American people.
But that is me.

This is about your party this time, you can't say a word against these idiots even now, can you. They spent a lot of money on these donors, limos, private jets, booze, topless clubs..

Jeezus, everything Republicans supposedly abhor. :confused:

Thanks for your assessment.

Interesting that you find a valid question that can easily be answered yes or no as stupid.

You are exactly what is wrong with America today. If you see someones question as not to your liking, call it stupid.

Certainly gives our youth reasons to ask questions.

You should be ashamed of yourself. But you proabably are not. You are the all knowing seer.

Go for it.

Let me give you a little background here. I have never, ever had anybody on the right answer one question that I asked on these boards. If I post an article or ask them about something, all I get are curses, name calling, and general idiocy.

But yet I am supposed to take that and answer their questions like a good little girl?? I think not!!! You people don't want us to give you an answer. You just want another reason to cuss and name call all over again.

But I am supposed to be ashamed??? Please!!!

Amen, I've found this to be the case in most cases. Not even just asking a question, you state an argument supported in logic and reasoning and many just blow it of, completely ignore it, or post totally irrelevant response having nothing to do with the argument

And that has happened with me?
So both you and Rinata have given up civil debate becuase you assume it is worthless; a waste of time?
Hey, do as you please. But you will not gain from any debate with that type of attitude. Unless you debate to be right.

You guy just can't make apt comparisons. Firing someone for something done while they worked for you is one thing, firing them for something they didn't do BEFORE they came to work for you is a whole other thing. You guys have a funny notion of right and/or symetry.

None of them can be trusted. All of them think they deserve more than the American people.
But that is me.

This is about your party this time, you can't say a word against these idiots even now, can you. They spent a lot of money on these donors, limos, private jets, booze, topless clubs..

My party?

You are sadly mistaken. But then again, I recall you saying soemthing else to me one time that was so outlandish I accidentally referred to you in a way that was inappropriate. However, I did apologize.

It helps to have an open mind in life. It allows you to expand your knowledge and develop strong character.

Let me give you a little background here. I have never, ever had anybody on the right answer one question that I asked on these boards. If I post an article or ask them about something, all I get are curses, name calling, and general idiocy.

But yet I am supposed to take that and answer their questions like a good little girl?? I think not!!! You people don't want us to give you an answer. You just want another reason to cuss and name call all over again.

But I am supposed to be ashamed??? Please!!!

Amen, I've found this to be the case in most cases. Not even just asking a question, you state an argument supported in logic and reasoning and many just blow it of, completely ignore it, or post totally irrelevant response having nothing to do with the argument

So both you and Rinata have given up civil debate becuase you assume it is worthless; a waste of time?
Hey, do as you please. But you will not gain from any debate with that type of attitude. Unless you debate to be right.

I never said you, I'm speaking in general terms if that isn't obvious. That tends to be what the people speak of do, make assumptions and make shit up about what the person said.

You may not be the case, but that is the case with most conservatives on this board, at least the most numerous posters. If you can't see that, maybe you aren't as non partisan as you think

But that is me.

My party?

You are sadly mistaken. But then again, I recall you saying soemthing else to me one time that was so outlandish I accidentally referred to you in a way that was inappropriate. However, I did apologize.

It helps to have an open mind in life. It allows you to expand your knowledge and develop strong character.

What are you babbling about?

I never said you, I'm speaking in general terms if that isn't obvious. That tends to be what the people speak of do, make assumptions and make shit up about what the person said.

You may not be the case, but that is the case with most conservatives on this board, at least the most numerous posters

Well, seeing as you and Rinata agree that there is no reason answering conservatives on this board, then why do you post on here?

To confirm you are right?

Rinata had a golden opportunity to offer me his (her) sentiments. Instead he (she) opted to ignore my question and instead say whatever he (she) wanted; and referred to my question as stupid and not worthy of answering.

What a waste of knowledge if you ask me.

My party?

What are you babbling about?

No need to respond any further. You do not wish to hear what I have tro say. That is fine with me.

You may not be the case, but that is the case with most conservatives on this board, at least the most numerous posters

Well, seeing as you and Rinata agree that there is no reason answering conservatives on this board, then why do you post on here?

Rinata had a golden opportunity to offer me his (her) sentiments. Instead he (she) opted to ignore my question and instead say whatever he (she) wanted; and referred to my question as stupid and not worthy of answering.

You know what, I'm starting to be convinced you are just yet another partisan hack all while pretending you are not. Your response clearly shows you didn't read what I wrote if you think I was talking about you.

I don't know why I'm here as I found very little conservatives on this forum worthy of discusssion when all they have are talking points, throwing names around about dems and Obama, and never ever put forth a rational argument. They seem to think facts are up to opinion, then say things about liberals that they do all the time. Bunch of assholes. But frankly most forums now are full of these whiny, cry baby conservatives trolling around doing nothing but posting bullshit and blasting Obama, usually making shit up while doing it and never backing anything up with logic or reasoning. It's a futile effort, and they are easy to spot, unless you are a blind partisan hack yourself

You know what, I'm starting to be convinced you are just yet another partisan hack all while pretending you are not. Your response clearly shows you didn't read what I wrote if you think I was talking about you.

I don't know why I'm here as I found very little conservatives on this forum worthy of discusssion when all they have are talking points, throwing names around about dems and Obama, and never ever put forth a rational argument. They seem to think facts are up to opinion, then say things about liberals that they do all the time. Bunch of assholes. But frankly most forums now are full of these whiny, cry baby conservatives trolling around doing nothing but posting bullshit and blasting Obama, usually making shit up while doing it and never backing anything up with logic or reasoning. It's a futile effort, and they are easy to spot, unless you are a blind partisan hack yourself

First of all, find me a post of mine that simply attacks President Obama. I do not agree with many of his policies, but I accept them. I have made that clear in my posts. He is my CiC. I respect him as my CiC. He is my President, and I respect him as such as well. If you review my posts, I always refer to him by title. He eraned it and deserves it.

Likewise, I have made it clear that I see the major issue in America the people and how they tend to fight the battles for the parties when all the parties really care about are their votes. So as a partisan hack, believe what you want, but I doubt you will find any post of my 215 or so that supports the GOP in any way shape or form.

The fact that you have me POSSIBLY labelled as a partisan hack tells me that debating or discussing a toic with you will not be worth my while as likely you will take whatever I say that supports my conservative values as rubbish and nothing more than partisan rhetoric.

You will likely struggle in life with that type of attitude. Take it from me. You are by no means always right and I am by no means always wrong.

One thing I can say as fact. Thinking me as POSSIBLY a partisan hack has put you in a position to learn nothing from me. Sadly, I will not have the opportunity to learn anything from you as well; although I approached you with an open mind. Can you say you did the same with me?

Take care. Go find someone else to throw your hatred toward. I am not worthy of it. I most certainly have not earned it.

First of all, find me a post of mine that simply attacks President Obama. I do not agree with many of his policies, but I accept them. I have made that clear in my posts. He is my CiC. I respect him as my CiC. He is my President, and I respect him as such as well. If you review my posts, I always refer to him by title. He eraned it and deserves it.

Likewise, I have made it clear that I see the major issue in America the people and how they tend to fight the battles for the parties when all the parties really care about are their votes. So as a partisan hack, believe what you want, but I doubt you will find any post of my 215 or so that supports the GOP in any way shape or form.

The fact that you have me POSSIBLY labelled as a partisan hack tells me that debating or discussing a toic with you will not be worth my while as likely you will take whatever I say that supports my conservative values as rubbish and nothing more than partisan rhetoric.

You will likely struggle in life with that type of attitude. Take it from me. You are by no means always right and I am by no means always wrong.

One thing I can say as fact. Thinking me as POSSIBLY a partisan hack has put you in a position to learn nothing from me. Sadly, I will not have the opportunity to learn anything from you as well; although I approached you with an open mind. Can you say you did the same with me?

Take care. Go find someone else to throw your hatred toward. I am not worthy of it. I most certainly have not earned it.

Un-fucking-believable that still, after 2 posts now saying I wasn't talking about you, you still think its about you. If you can't read what people write without making it up in your own little head what another person says, you aren't worthy of a debate. I'm floored that you continued this after 2 posts clearly saying I'm not talking about you, yet you seem to get all defensive. Hmm, maybe because my description fits you? I don't know

Ah, the typical "hatred" line. Sounding more and more like the type of people I speak of. I smell another old and tired who pretends to be all non partisan and open minded, yet posts differently

Un-fucking-believable that still, after 2 posts now saying I wasn't talking about you, you still think its about you. If you can't read what people write without making it up in your own little head what another person says, you aren't worthy of a debate. I'm floored that you continued this after 2 posts clearly saying I'm not talking about you, yet you seem to get all defensive. Hmm, maybe because my description fits you? I don't know

Ah, the typical "hatred" line. Sounding more and more like the type of people I speak of. I smell another old and tired who pretends to be all non partisan and open minded, yet posts differently

Listen you hate filled American:

I was responding to your first line:

You know what, I'm starting to be convinced you are just yet another partisan hack all while pretending you are not

No. Go away and take your crap with you.

You are exactly what is wrong with the country I love and care about.

But I will be the first to die to save your sorry ass. Becuase you are an American.

Too bad you can not find it in you to respect others that do not think like you.

You know what, I'm starting to be convinced you are just yet another partisan hack all while pretending you are not

But I will be the first to die to save your sorry ass. Becuase you are an American.

Too bad you can not find it in you to respect others that do not think like you.
what's the matter, showed everybody what a phony you are and your inability to comprehend. Thanks for showing everybody what a phony you are

WTF does any of this thread have to do with friends dying and what's wrong with this country :cuckoo: You have serious problems

sorry ignorant assholes like you that think the only way to be a true american is to spout conservative values and kill foreigners is what's wrong with america

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Maybe you should try reading people's responses

Last edited:

what's the matter, showed everybody what a phony you are and your inability to comprehend. Thanks for showing everybody what a phony you are

WTF does any of this thread have to do with friends dying and what's wrong with this country :cuckoo: You have serious problems

sorry ignorant assholes like you that think the only way to be a true american is to spout conservative values and kill foreigners is what's wrong with america

Thank you Gregg. I did not need you to come to my defense,but you did anyway.

You may want to consider controlling your emotions better. You are making yourself look like an ass.

But I assume you know that already.

"hate filled american". You talking about yourself here? This post and your IM to me was pretty hateful :eusa_liar:

Thank you Gregg. I did not need you to come to my defense,but you did anyway.

You may want to consider controlling your emotions better. You are making yourself look like an ass.

But I assume you know that already.

:lol:Sorry bub, you are looking like another partisan hack phony here. Read the thread, you are the one that couldn't comprehend and continued to go on and on about how I was talking to you. If you think you are making yourself look good, so be it, this place is full of moron trolls anyway, you are onm their side, they probably think you are a genius :lol:

2 posts that you failed to comprehend, and I'm the one that looks foolish. :cuckoo:Think that's why you are so made

Yawn at the typical bullshit response of "hatred". wow, can't even be original

"hate filled american". You talking about yourself here? This post and your IM to me was pretty hateful :eusa_liar:

Nah.When one is telling the truth, it is not hateful. It is simply explaining ones observations.
Feel free to post my IM for all to see. Nothing hateful there other than making it clear thast you are exactly what is wrong with America.

Well. BBall time. Have a great evening gregg. Dont swallow your tongue in a fit of rage.

Nah.When one is telling the truth, it is not hateful. It is simply explaining ones observations.
Feel free to post my IM for all to see. Nothing hateful there other than making it clear thast you are exactly what is wrong with America.

Well. BBall time. Have a great evening gregg. Dont swallow your tongue in a fit of rage.

posting PMs without permission from an administrator isn't allowed.-del (not an admin, thank you)

and you can't point out where I was hateful, you just made it up
and you argue you aren't like the people I speak of, yet you pull out every single thing they do. later phony

Last edited:

posting PMs without permission from an administrator isn't allowed.-del (not an admin, thank you)

Thanks. You live and learn.
What about implying sopmething in a PM that is not true as Gregg did?
Awww...never mind. He has nothing over me. Let him spew his hate all he wants. Makes him look rather childish if you ask me.

Forum List

Back