Repubs spend lavishly at lesbian-themed nightclub that features topless dancers....

Do republican thinkers really believe that their leaders only screw around in the year 2010?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you think it's just Republicans that do this kind of shit?

Clue: it isn't.

Hypocrite.

That is not the topic however it is predictable that you would come with this question in an effort to support the behavior of your immoral leaders at least it is your leaders that imply such behaviors as their's is immoral although acceptable under a special GOP loophole.

Thanks for asking. The GOP is far more immoral than any prostitute could ever be...

Do republican thinkers really believe that their leaders only screw around in the year 2010?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Do you think it's just Republicans that do this kind of shit?

Clue: it isn't.

Hypocrite.

That is not the topic however it is predictable that you would come with this question in an effort to support the behavior of your immoral leaders at least it is your leaders that imply such behaviors as their's is immoral although acceptable under a special GOP loophole.

Thanks for asking. The GOP is far more immoral than any prostitute could ever be...

Unlike you, I don't have any 'leaders'... I am no more enthusiastic about the GOP than I am about the Dems. You seem to have no trouble ignoring the sins from the left... while dragging up shit from 2010 about the GOP.

Frankly, you're an amoral hack.

Forum List

Back