GOP/DNC makes starting wars FUN!

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
United US Senate adopts tough Iran sanctions

I really don't see the fun in it all as these long drawn out conventional wars are breaking the U.S. & getting our young men & women shipped back home in coffins. But for the power 'elite' making long drawn out wars appear not just fun but it gives the power brokers reason to play games with Habeas Corpus & other 'hands off' Constitutional matters.
I must ask though, if war with Iran is inevitable & I believe it is...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnbbIU_6aMc]Nuclear First Strike on Iran? Israel's Options, Time is Running Out - YouTube[/ame]

...should all weapons available, including 'heavy weapons' be used to bring that potential war to a quick end??? I am familiar with the pros & cons of nuclear strikes but believe the pros outweigh the cons. The nukes, especially the Low Radiation War Heads(LRWH) or better known as 'tactical warheads' are inexpensive, fast & get the job done in just mere seconds.
Of course the political consequences are always suspect as naive people hear the words 'nuke strike' & immediately relate it to the end of the world. Humanity has long known of the problems associated with cults, & islam is the recognized largest cult in the world. The old saying still rings true... "All cults lead to death." I'm just asking if this is the time to end this cults firepower once & for all & as inexpensive & fast as possible???

Using a nuclear weapon in a preemptive strike is a crime against humanity. Rationalize that.

Forum List

Back