GOP decides feeding poor white children good but feeding poor black children is bad.

And these cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents have led you to believe that blacks do not live in rural areas?

Come on. If Republicans cut food stamps for disabled veterans, they certainly won't help blacks no matter where they are. At least Republicans pretend to like veterans.

YAWN
so you have an allegation; a slur attempt; but nothing to back it up?

typical of a complete idiot like you are

Black children, and adults; had it better when Republicans were running things than they do now in the SIXTH YEAR of obama and the EIGHT-STRAIGHT YEAR of Progressive-Majority rule in the USA

true story

libs are hypocrites and losers who lie to themselves

And these cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents have led you to believe that blacks do not live in rural areas?

Ok, Do blacks live in rural appalachian areas and if so what are the numbers?

This back and forth with dean about personal experiences have nothing to do with anything on a macro level and if we dont know the numbers then we are just flinging shit.

BUT since we dont have the numbers and we KNOW that a more minorities live in urban areas than they do rural. Combine that fact that the GOP cut one and promotes another.

What should we take away from that? Nothing?

This back and forth with dean about personal experiences have nothing to do with anything on a macro level and if we dont know the numbers then we are just flinging shit.

BUT since we dont have the numbers and we KNOW that a more minorities live in urban areas than they do rural. Combine that fact that the GOP cut one and promotes another.

Red states have the highest numbers and percentages of African Americans. that is a fact

remember that next time you're making a fool of yourself trying to backpedal talking about "macro" this or that; and implying that Red state White people are the majority of on welfare and food stamps; either in Red states or any other state

ur a joke

Come on. If Republicans cut food stamps for disabled veterans, they certainly won't help blacks no matter where they are. At least Republicans pretend to like veterans.

Since you totally dodged the question, I can only assume that your cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents had nothing to do with your faulty premise that blacks only live in urban areas? Typical, Deanie string...you post nonsense...get called on it...then you slink away looking for the NEXT bit of nonsense to post tomorrow.

It's why you're widely regarded as the most idiotic liberal poster on this board. :udaman::udaman::udaman::udaman:

The majority of the population in rural Appalachia has historically been Scotch-Irish. The reason that blacks and other minorities haven't moved into those areas is that there is almost ZERO economic opportunity there.

That in no way changes the fact that there are HUGE populations of both blacks and Hispanics living in rural areas in the South which makes Deanie's claim that this is a racially motivated move by the GOP dubious at best.

The majority of the population in rural Appalachia has historically been Scotch-Irish. The reason that blacks and other minorities haven't moved into those areas is that there is almost ZERO economic opportunity there.

That in no way changes the fact that there are HUGE populations of both blacks and Hispanics living in rural areas in the South which makes Deanie's claim that this is a racially motivated move by the GOP dubious at best.

So why are you arguing like theres a ton of blacks in rural Appalachia? We are talking about Appalachia arent we? Not Rural South as a whole right?

oh my gawd

please stop feeding this troll folks

what an ugly hateful piece of work

and now you see who is INTENIONALLY setting out to divide us as people and tearing down our country

Publishing what the GOP did is hateful? :cuckoo:

"Could they possibly be more blatant with this? $30 million for all the kids is out of the question, apparently, but $27 million for poor rural kids is just fine and dandy? Are you kidding me? They’re literally specifying the type of poor children they prefer feeding? Oh gee. I wonder why they might prefer feeding rural kids to feeding urban kids. I wonder what they might be thinking the difference between those children might be! Let me take a moment and think on it real hard for a second.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I can’t believe they actually had the balls to throw this out there. Especially at a moment in time when they’re doing their darnedest to try to convince us all that the GOP is definitely not racist and we've all been experiencing some sort of mass hallucination lo the past 50 years or so."

Last edited:
oh my gawd

please stop feeding this troll folks

what an ugly hateful piece of work

and now you see who is INTENIONALLY setting out to divide us as people and tearing down our country

Publishing what the GOP did is hateful? :cuckoo:

"Could they possibly be more blatant with this? $30 million for all the kids is out of the question, apparently, but $27 million for poor rural kids is just fine and dandy? Are you kidding me? They’re literally specifying the type of poor children they prefer feeding? Oh gee. I wonder why they might prefer feeding rural kids to feeding urban kids. I wonder what they might be thinking the difference between those children might be! Let me take a moment and think on it real hard for a second.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I can’t believe they actually had the balls to throw this out there. Especially at a moment in time when they’re doing their darnedest to try to convince us all that the GOP is definitely not racist and we've all been experiencing some sort of mass hallucination lo the past 50 years or so."

Pitting one group of hungry kids against another group of hungry kids? that's what you can expect from today's white christian party

So why are you arguing like theres a ton of blacks in rural Appalachia? We are talking about Appalachia arent we? Not Rural South as a whole right?

Deanie is the one who brought up Appalachia because he thinks what you find there, you find throughout the rural South. Appalachia is NOT representative of the rural South. There are large populations of blacks and Hispanics that work in agriculturally based economies throughout the South...populations that would be directly affected by the bill that the GOP did pass. His original premise that voting down a program targeting urban areas while not doing so to a program targeting rural areas is somehow racist because blacks only live in cities is just plain idiotic.

Deanie is the one who brought up Appalachia because he thinks what you find there, you find throughout the rural South. Appalachia is NOT representative of the rural South. There are large populations of blacks and Hispanics that work in agriculturally based economies throughout the South...populations that would be directly affected by the bill that the GOP did pass. His original premise that voting down a program targeting urban areas while not doing so to a program targeting rural areas is somehow racist because blacks only live in cities is just plain idiotic.

The OP is about Appalachia thats why Dean brought it up...What hasnt been told is why you are bringing up the rural south? So since the majority that is in Appalachia is white what did Dean do that offended you so? Told the truth and you dont like it?

I dont need a history of agriculture....You're dodging any and all points just because you dont like Dean. :lol: Get your head together man

The OP is about Appalachia thats why Dean brought it up...What hasnt been told is why you are bringing up the rural south? So since the majority that is in Appalachia is white what did Dean do that offended you so? Told the truth and you dont like it?

I dont need a history of agriculture....You're dodging any and all points just because you dont like Dean. :lol: Get your head together man

if Appalachia is all White and they are among the poorest of the poor; why wouldnt you want to see those people fed leftard?

and how does that translate into anybody not wanting Black kids to eat leftard?

House GOP kills summer food aid to poor urban kids, continues to fund poor rural kids

Democrats were surprised to see urban children were excluded. And the GOP had some trouble explaining the history itself. But a spokeswoman confirmed that the intent of the bill is a pilot project in “rural areas” only.

You think they’d at least try to be less obvious about this stuff, but I guess not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just think, the cost of the gas to get a lunch to a rural kid might be as much as the cost of the lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
House GOP releases ag budget

In the case of nutrition programs, the House bill seeks to open the door for starchy, white potatoes to be added to the list of qualified vegetables under the WIC supplemental feeding program for pregnant women and their young children.

And in a surprising twist, the bill language specifies that only rural areas are to benefit in the future from funding requested by the administration this year to continue a modest summer demonstration program to help children from low-income households — both urban and rural — during those months when school meals are not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank God Republicans aren't racist. It just so happens only white children are worth feeding. That's just a "GOP Truth". Nothing else. Nothing to do with race.

Now watch these right wingers suddenly scream "liar!" So predictable.

This is a pilot PROJECT TEST to see if it works! There are about a billion more programs city kids get that rural kids don't most pushed through by Democrats. Does that mean that Democrats care more about black and brown kids over white kids?

Try this mental midget: List all the programs for inner city kids and then all the programs for rural kids and you will see that there is no comparison. Inner city kids gets get a ton more dollars spent on them and a ton more programs for their benefit!!!

It's a pilot project for crying out loud. Just as there have been inner city pilot projects.

This is just another asshole thread by rdean.

House GOP kills summer food aid to poor urban kids, continues to fund poor rural kids

Democrats were surprised to see urban children were excluded. And the GOP had some trouble explaining the history itself. But a spokeswoman confirmed that the intent of the bill is a pilot project in “rural areas” only.

You think they’d at least try to be less obvious about this stuff, but I guess not.

Just think, the cost of the gas to get a lunch to a rural kid might be as much as the cost of the lunch.

House GOP releases ag budget

In the case of nutrition programs, the House bill seeks to open the door for starchy, white potatoes to be added to the list of qualified vegetables under the WIC supplemental feeding program for pregnant women and their young children.

And in a surprising twist, the bill language specifies that only rural areas are to benefit in the future from funding requested by the administration this year to continue a modest summer demonstration program to help children from low-income households — both urban and rural — during those months when school meals are not available.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank God Republicans aren't racist. It just so happens only white children are worth feeding. That's just a "GOP Truth". Nothing else. Nothing to do with race.

Now watch these right wingers suddenly scream "liar!" So predictable.

Hey! Look everyone! It's Rev Al rdean Sharpton!

Its telling that no one has refuted anything in the OP.

Instead the right wants to talk about the rural south, how blacks live in other places besides appalachia, agriculture, pilot vs non pilot programs or Dean himself :lol:

Represent guys!

Its telling that no one has refuted anything in the OP.

Instead the right wants to talk about the rural south, how blacks live in other places besides appalachia, agriculture, pilot vs non pilot programs or Dean himself :lol:

Represent guys!

The fact that you don't see how pointing out that blacks don't all live in urban communities and whites don't all live in rural communities refutes the OP tells me your education was seriously lacking.

Forum List

Back