GOP Debate Tonight, who wins?

Who wins GOP Debate Tonight

• Santorum - Former PA Senator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnson - Former NM Governor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm going with CoCain. I think this will be the event that gets him to the center stage! I think this will be the event, that we look back on years from now that calpulted him to limelight and set him up for a future primary win and then onto a route of President Obama.

Cain is the man we need to turn the economy around!

I'm not just being a wiseass but I'm really not interested in debates at this point. I watch them all further down the line but not now.

It doesn't matter. There are no winners. It is a chance to see people perform.
Cain might do well. Alan Keyes was a vicious debater and probably won every time. And he lost to Obama and probably couldn't be elected dog catcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the feeling the left is scared... So far Palin/Mitt and McCain have not joined up and they all loved the idea of them up against Obama... As of now it could be anyone.

Way too early for debates. All you will hear tonight is a bunch of hot air form folks looking for political contributions. I wish none of this election shit would begin until at least January 1st of next year and even then it would be way too early. None of the fuckwits you'll see tonight will even be around come next election day - or at least not on the ballot anyway.

I think any Republican with serious presidential aspirations is thinking 2016 at this point.

I don't know who wins... I would venture to guess whoever plays to the Tea Party the most... in other words, use rhetoric that implies Obama is a closet Communist and wants to destroy the country, says that Social programs are the bane of society and ought to be abolished, and talks big against Muslims, gays, abortion and panders to the gun huggers.

That would be my guess... the one that comes off as the most extreme.

Sarah Palin

Your avatar was photo-shopped. Mine wasn't.

That makes you a liar every time you post. Every single time, you start off with a lie. Because your avatar is showing something that never happened, it makes you a liar. It says you promote lies. You are slandering someone by showing and promoting a lie. Maybe that's your kind of patriotism, the fact you stand for a lie, but it's not mine. Good luck with that lie and that slander. It's how you want people to see you and it works. They see you as a slanderer and a liar. Hope that's what you want.

Sarah Palin

Your avatar was photo-shopped. Mine wasn't.

That makes you a liar every time you post. Every single time, you start off with a lie. Because your avatar is showing something that never happened, it makes you a liar. It says you promote lies. You are slandering someone by showing and promoting a lie. Maybe that's your kind of patriotism, the fact you stand for a lie, but it's not mine. Good luck with that lie and that slander. It's how you want people to see you and it works. They see you as a slanderer and a liar. Hope that's what you want.

AND it's a horrible photoshop.

It doesn't matter. There are no winners. It is a chance to see people perform.
Cain might do well. Alan Keyes was a vicious debater and probably won every time. And he lost to Obama and probably couldn't be elected dog catcher.

YouTube - GOP Debate Iowa- Alan Keyes

You mean all the black people in Illinois didn't vote for him just because he's black??

Forum List

Back