GOP Debate Lineup Announced, Rick Perry Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Gov. John Kasich of Ohio is in and former Gov. Rick Perry of Texas is out of Fox News’s Republican debate on Thursday night in Cleveland, officials with the network said Tuesday, resolving the mystery of which lower-polling candidates will make the cut for the first debate of the 2016 presidential contest.

The network announced the 10 candidates who will have a podium spot for the main forum, which is expected to draw wide national viewership and give an invaluable platform to the candidates involved.

The others included in the lineup are Donald J. Trump, former Gov. Jeb Bush of Florida, Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, Senator Marco Rubio of Florida, Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky, Ben Carson, former Gov. Mike Huckabee of Arkansas and Gov. Chris Christie of New Jersey.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/05/u...c=edit_na_20150804&nlid=57435284&ref=cta&_r=0

I was actually wondering this morning if, and hoping, Kasich would make it into the debate. I knew as only a very recently announced candidate, he does not have any momentum yet.

But he has been spending a lot of money in New Hampshire, and has name recognition there.

The funny thing is, I'm not even sure I am going to watch the debate.

I was actually wondering this morning if, and hoping, Kasich would make it into the debate. I knew as only a very recently announced candidate, he does not have any momentum yet.

But he has been spending a lot of money in New Hampshire, and has name recognition there.

The funny thing is, I'm not even sure I am going to watch the debate.
No one cares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back