If you don't vote, you can't whine!

R

rdean

Watching the Ed show, there was an overweight guy dressed like a basketball player complaining that Democrats haven't delivered.
Dear Democrats, let me explain something. Obama won the last two presidential elections by wide margins but Republicans control both houses. How can that be? Because you don't vote in Midterms. You can't complain, like that guy on the Ed show if you don't show up to vote.
There are all kinds of things Democrats passed during the couple of months they controlled both houses. Health care, equal pay for equal work, repeal of anti gay laws and more.
You put Republicans in charge and you get a ruined economy, war, income gap, ignorance, let him die and so on.
In fact, this guy was so ignorant, he was suggesting the Democrats of today were the same one spewing tear gas in the early 60's. I expect such ignorance from anti education right wingers, but Democrats have no excuse.
In fact, the right wing is so ignorant, they seem to be suggesting Lincoln was a confederate. And the fact no one on the show made a correction was a disgrace.
You can't expect the Democratic Party to deliver if you don't deliver.

Gee, he sounds like a Democrat....

You know, they think you should get a paycheck for not showing up at work, too.

Weird the way Republicans assume it's Democrats who don't work. The fact they come to that conclusion when it's Blue States that keep Red States heads above water is what's so remarkable. Red States so dependent on those they call "lazy". How ignorant. Truly ignorant. When you ignore the facts, you are indeed suffering from determined ignorance.

Weird the way Republicans assume it's Democrats who don't work. The fact they come to that conclusion when it's Blue States that keep Red States heads above water is what's so remarkable. Red States so dependent on those they call "lazy". How ignorant. Truly ignorant. When you ignore the facts, you are indeed suffering from determined ignorance.
post-32797-What-an-Idiot-Will-Ferrell-gif-URdZ.gif

Are you also referring to this "Blue" state? :dunno:

ILgov2010.jpg

ILgov2010.jpg
Numbers matter.

This clearly shows how you don't understand how information can be broken down and understood.

Continuing to hid behind this kind of tripe is the reason you are called a fool so often.

Red States are hypocritical in so many ways. But not everyone in a red state is red.

Try to stay up.

ILgov2010.jpg
Numbers matter.
You sorry ass fucker. :slap:

Try living in this God-forsaken state. Then get back to me, bitch.

ILgov2010.jpg
Numbers matter.

Sorry, you delusional, knuckle dragging, hothead, I have to live in a country Rethuglicans abused and ruined, you have nothing to complain about.

ILgov2010.jpg
Numbers matter.

Sorry, you delusional, knuckle dragging, hothead, I have to live in a country Rethuglicans abused and ruined, you have nothing to complain about.
Fuck + Tard = You.

And you have my sympathies. :slap:

ILgov2010.jpg
Numbers matter.

Fuck + Tard = You.

And you have my sympathies. :slap:

Good luck in the soup kitchen line.

Forum List

Back